Control1189

Jun 27, 2017
is there a way to see both paths with Maya ? - I'm in way too deep in the game with Mel/Maya Harem to re-roll :( but I want to see Maya as a cum dump

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Is there any way to change Maya to the slut route instead of the harem route without starting a new game?
is there a way to see both paths with Maya ? - I'm in way too deep in the game with Mel/Maya Harem to re-roll :( but I want to see Maya as a cum dump
If you start a new game, you can press the exclamation mark next to the laptop on the first day. There you can jump to Gloria's secretary phase and set the Maya path as you want, almost at its beginning. It removes almost a ton of time from replaying the game.

Control1189

Jun 27, 2017
If you start a new game, you can press the exclamation mark next to the laptop on the first day. There you can jump to Gloria's secretary phase and set the Maya path as you want, almost at its beginning. It removes almost a ton of time from replaying the game.
omg thankyou so much <3 was using an old save before I made the choice hahah didnt even think about seeing what new game skips might have ( I liked having the cheats though haha)

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So after Chapter 2 there's no way to get work points and Esther is 100% Useless? Can someone post codes this game is very confusing and the points systems are poorly designed.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
So after Chapter 2 there's no way to get work points and Esther is 100% Useless? Can someone post codes this game is very confusing and the points systems are poorly designed.
Esther does quite a lot, so do both of their points. Iirc at the very beginning of the game the main use of said points is to invent and upgrade Gloria's buffs. In any case, to gather Esther's points, play as Esther, click the study boxes and when she's in her office choose to improve the chip or idea.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
After "dying" 3 times and pushed into noob mode I had to enable cheats anyways because the dude wouldnt stop ambushing the girl when you play as her and made it impossible to progress. Also you have to keep spanking Gloria to train her Lewdness but that makes her madder and I am not sure there was ways around it when you only gain 2 lewdness points each spanking session but pushes her murderous attempts up to the max.

Also getting ambushed by dude into sex day after day and not able to progress the "ideas" was THE dumbest set up.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
You're doing something wrong.
MC's roll to ambush Esther is random every day, so it can't happen every day (unless you're "lucky"). Second: you have (almost) full control of if you want it to happen or not: click "safe route" several times to almost never get caught (unless the initial roll was VERY high and you had bad luck).

No, you should NOT spank Gloria each and every day for 2 Lewdness. That's the worst option and it's said in the game.
You only spank her for disobeying the rules (she removed her butt-plug). Force her to wear it and wait when she disobeys you, spank her, repeat. Visit Carl and progress the subway subquest for extra Lewd points. Simply spanking her (especially from the start and EVERY day is the best way to turn the game into a nightmare grind). Later more options will unlock for you.
Congrats, you've found the worst way to play the game :HideThePain:

I understand where it comes from - you have a bitch on your plate (and a dick in your hand :LUL: ), why not abuse the shit out of her, right? Nope. Patience, young padavan.

Last edited:

Lгmineria

Sep 12, 2021
Please tell me the name of the music from the main menu, I will be very grateful (sorry for Google Translate but I don’t know English very well)

SoAp_GaMeR

Nov 3, 2018
Probably the best NSFW game I ever played in years. Good & interesting story. Excellent graphics & animations. Kinks & fantasy I'm 100% into.

Thank you for doing such a masterpiece. Playing it decided me to subscribe to your patreon.

Can't wait for the next updates.

Should you need any help with something, ask me and if I can, I will help.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes