fitalaj

Oct 26, 2019
any1 got a full slut save ?

1-2 is full Harem with Gloria finished. (except a few vibro eggs that I missed)
2-1 is full Slut with most of Gloria finished.
persistent file should give you full gallery. I think that's how the persistent file works anyway.

Reactions: ajbeas and fufu123

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
Somebody can help. Expend at least an hour trying every option but nothing happens, can't progress with maya. All the rest is max out. She is going to club alone, but nothing. How to develop the new but plug? sam at Nuanna neither does a thing. thanks in advance

fitalaj

Oct 26, 2019
Somebody can help. Expend at least an hour trying every option but nothing happens, can't progress with maya. All the rest is max out. She is going to club alone, but nothing. How to develop the new but plug? sam at Nuanna neither does a thing. thanks in advance
As Ester you have to research the advanced butt plug at the end of the school day three times. You'll need an idea point each time.

Reactions: chatter29

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Is there a way to make HATE number easier for eyes to see ? I'm having a trouble to spot its a 0, 8, 6, or 9

cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
Do you guys know how to raise Maya's sluttiness to 180? the farthest I've gone is at 140 and the main route is finished.

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
I have to say ever since i found this game, I have had nothing but fun times playing it.
Too bad i m too poor to support the developer on patreon but i will keep sending you likes here and on reddit!

PS AdventAnyx if you are reading this i am the dude who had sent a lot of the free awards on your reddit posts:cool:
Not sure if those are helping you somehow but they are the only things i can afford right now man.....

Also, can't wait for the public release man, Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
How do you unlock Esther+Maya level 2 ? I'm following what it says but nothing happens.
:WaitWhat:
Not sure what level are you talking about? Relationships in the harem route? Some sub-quest in the Journal? Elaborate.

Is there a way to make HATE number easier for eyes to see ? I'm having a trouble to spot its a 0, 8, 6, or 9
Hmmm, not sure. I haven't got any visual complaints since v0.2. After that, I've changed fonts and colors a little bit.
Is it because of color or font? Are you playing on mobile somehow?

nope found it, you just gotta wait for a few hours like what we did with Gloria, grinding
Not hours. If you simply check the phone every day as Esther (to either see the event, or talk to Maya so that she gets horny and goes to someone the next day), it takes like 5-10 minutes between each stage.
If you simply wait and spin the days, yeah, it might take a while.

How do I check how many sluttiness points Maya has?
There's a special screen for that in Esther's part of the game. Click on Maya's icon in the top panel to open it.

I have to say ever since i found this game, I have had nothing but fun times playing it.
Too bad i m too poor to support the developer on patreon but i will keep sending you likes here and on reddit!

PS AdventAnyx if you are reading this i am the dude who had sent a lot of the free awards on your reddit posts:cool:
Not sure if those are helping you somehow but they are the only things i can afford right now man.....

Also, can't wait for the public release man, Cheers!
Thanks, dude.
I don't know how effective it is either :HideThePain:
I honestly hate self-promoting. Every time I copy-paste my "links"-post I feel like a dirty spam-bot. I've also been banned from at least one of hentai related subs already and got my posts removed many times from others, so that adds to the pile as well. Every time when I know that I should post something to let people know this game exists, I have to gather my strength to do so.

I've got my pay-walled release leaked before the official date for the first time with this patch. Hope one day I'll be big enough for people to start posting on Reddit and other places about the game on their own, so I wouldn't have to :HideThePain:

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
I'm in harem route. The Esther sub-story in Maya's journal is at 1, and to unlock the next scene it says "Both girls should be at least slightly horny and have relationships above 12. Play as Esther".

I've already unlocked everything and nothing happens when i play as Esther, she either masturbates in the toilet or gets caught by mc.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
I'm in harem route. The Esther sub-story in Maya's journal is at 1, and to unlock the next scene it says "Both girls should be at least slightly horny and have relationships above 12. Play as Esther".

I've already unlocked everything and nothing happens when i play as Esther, she either masturbates in the toilet or gets caught by mc.
I actually have the same issue. It's weird because technically Es is locked by that time in the plot, and yet she is able to relive in the bathroom... I got the 1st Maya Helper scene, but next ones do not trigger.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
That's fishy again. Did you use cheat buttons or console or save editor to increase girls' stats?
The trigger literally is:
if maya_harem_helper == 1 and em_love >= 12 and m_des >= 30 and es_des >= 30:

love is relationships, des is horny number

So you need to have both girls slightly horny and their Relationships at 12+, as the tooltip says.
This should trigger after the daytime auditory studying.
So maybe if you make her too horny before that (during class), she gets caught by Sam?

I'll look into why she's doing this alone while she's not allowed. Brb.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Yeah okay, my bad.
The whole harem thingy that was supposed to keep her orgasms under control was not checked in her part of gameplay when she was too horny and ran to her safe place. Completely forgot to add those checks...
I'll fix this for the next version.

The plot trigger (Es x Maya 1->2) should still be correct and work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberian

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
*Snip
Hmmm, not sure. I haven't got any visual complaints since v0.2. After that, I've changed fonts and colors a little bit.
Is it because of color or font? Are you playing on mobile somehow?
Ok, turn out I just playing it way into past midnight. My heavy eyelid and brain can't really see it.
Nice work by the way. definitely playing for the story too.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
That's fishy again. Did you use cheat buttons or console or save editor to increase girls' stats?
The trigger literally is:
if maya_harem_helper == 1 and em_love >= 12 and m_des >= 30 and es_des >= 30:

love is relationships, des is horny number

So you need to have both girls slightly horny and their Relationships at 12+, as the tooltip says.
This should trigger after the daytime auditory studying.
So maybe if you make her too horny before that (during class), she gets caught by Sam?

I'll look into why she's doing this alone while she's not allowed. Brb.
Thanks i managed to unlock the scene by manipulating Esther and Maya's desire to keep it at the right level.

By the way is Gloria's Vibro-egg level supposed to stop at 9 ? It didn't seem like i could progress any further at the time.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes