zh

Oct 17, 2017
Sighs, we could have waited for the public release in 1-2 weeks to be nice to the dev but oh well
Thanks I guess xD
Indeed. I will wait for the definitive/public release. This Dev deserves to make more money as this game is great !
Plus I hate to play a game with bugs risks. What's wrong with waiting a bit to avoid bugs? :)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I played this game a long time ago, but I stopped when I found out the plot is about setting up Gloria with random weirdos.
I really wanted Gloria to be my bitch/slut...not everyone else's. It's a great game, I just wish I could enjoy it. I guess I'm just too vanilla.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Reactions: Techstar

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Guys, I'm devastated and soul-crushed. How could you do this to me?
I don't know if I can continue making the game now, it's all so pointless...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the timing is hilarious:
View attachment 1348398
I'm not gonna download this now but I gotta say I'm kinda ambivalent that things finally look like they're reaching the end. Game has been with us for a long time now and it's been an interesting ride (I sometimes would even remember the music you use at random, lol) and it makes me kinda sad that it will be over, even as it's good you finish it and reach a conclusion, while possibly moving on to new and exciting things.

I wonder if I'll ever do the slut route though, even if you tempt me with a slutty Maya. They belong to me dammit, I don't even like sharing evil boss at this juncture

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I'm not gonna download this now but I gotta say I'm kinda ambivalent that things finally look like they're reaching the end. Game has been with us for a long time now and it's been an interesting ride (I sometimes would even remember the music you use at random, lol) and it makes me kinda sad that it will be over, even as it's good you finish it and reach a conclusion, while possibly moving on to new and exciting things.

I wonder if I'll ever do the slut route though, even if you tempt me with a slutty Maya. They belong to me dammit, I don't even like sharing evil boss at this juncture
Play the slut route even if you don't like sharing, it's really good.

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
Why give a faceplam when a hero leak the link?
Actually the game already leaked yesterday on .
Thank for the replying

Sighs, we could have waited for the public release in 1-2 weeks to be nice to the dev but oh well
Thanks I guess xD
Indeed. I will wait for the definitive/public release. This Dev deserves to make more money as this game is great !
Plus I hate to play a game with bugs risks. What's wrong with waiting a bit to avoid bugs? :)
Guys, I'm devastated and soul-crushed. How could you do this to me?
I don't know if I can continue making the game now, it's all so pointless...

Also, the timing is hilarious:
View attachment 1348398
I'm not gonna download this now
Sorry AdventAnyx, I actually not the origin leaker, got the leak by and I simply reupload it here.:sneaky:

I might be the first in F95 to get :FacePalm: for leaking new update.;)
Also just know that :FacePalm: is counted at (y) in F95.
I only relies after both Forix and zh giving me the :FacePalm:.
So I like to thank you both for liking.:ROFLMAO:

For the rest: The link is there for everybody and no one is forcing you to download.

harddick1111

Jul 16, 2020
Reactions: JohnSick

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
In the bar, top left, next to Gloria's status. View attachment 1348509

It should open the journal with the plot progress, in a screen like this:
View attachment 1348512

...now I feel like a complete and utter idiot. In all the time playing this game I have not seen nor noticed this panel and just grinded my way through the storyline by randomly clicking stuff that might work.

Thank you very much, I will now bury myself somewhere in shame.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes