Feb 28, 2018
Piercing, tan, and some degrading tats. To be decided once I'm there.
Yeah, the plan is to finish every side character in one go, thus a longer dev cycle this time.

:whistle:
Hi im actually subbed on patreon, but didnt see anything on this. I know the focus at the moment is on Slut Maya, but in the future will we have the option to share Esther as well, MMF, club stuff etc?

• Love
Reactions: Forix

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I would love to play Esther "slut route" if there is one, but many will against this for sure. oh well, I will take what I can get. especially after "Unlimited pleasure", It was a let down
What happened?
I don't play a lot lately.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
this is my favorite game and i dont mind how far we go with gloria but i am scared about esther. if the MC starts to corrupt her my rating of the game(out of 10) will go from 69 to 4 or 5 real quick...

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
What happened?
I don't play a lot lately.
the premium version add almost nothing to the story and slow everything down, some backers stopped supporting the game, and now he ditched it and comeback to regular one. and it had been like 6 months with no actual new content.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
what if she corrupt herself?
my preference is simply that the LI must be a bit on the innocent side and if a character is not a LI then they can be corrupted, slutified, bimbofied, sold into slavery or transformed in whatever way, i will enjoy it and fap to it but when it comes to a girlfriend or love based character i start thinking like a picky baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: xuan quang

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
my preference is simply that the LI must be a bit on the innocent side and if a character is not a LI then they can be corrupted, slutified, bimbofied, sold into slavery or transformed in whatever way, i will enjoy it and fap to it but when it comes to a girlfriend or love based character i start thinking like a picky baby.
I get your point. i still prefer the option to let every female character to have many optional partners though.

Feb 13, 2021
? No new version yet. Dunno what you are talking about, or was it a question?
Aww damn, u can ignore the post.
I saw a recent post in Reddit r/lewdgames where this game’s Dev posted 8a version of this game but just realised that 8a has been uploaded here long time back

Reactions: Forix

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I hope nothing bad happens to Esther, right? i like her, maybe I'm commenting too early because i just started, but I don't want to see her turn into a cumslut, or worse...ntr route, hah.

Reactions: ukaking

Woofer Stomp

Aug 7, 2018
Help, I think i broke the game. Her lewdness level is stuck at 183 and there is not red text when i do a training session.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Help, I think i broke the game. Her lewdness level is stuck at 183 and there is not red text when i do a training session.
Red text? :unsure:
Top left corner - Journal. Read it. If you're still stuck - don't be. If the game's bugged - send me the save.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I hope nothing bad happens to Esther, right? i like her, maybe I'm commenting too early because i just started, but I don't want to see her turn into a cumslut, or worse...ntr route, hah.
Esther seems to be exclusively for MC. Not sure if there are any plans for sharing her, but if there are, I'm certain they'll be avoidable. I'd guess a similar circumstance for Maya's harem/love route.

Gloria on the other hand....

Reactions: Meghead and Forix

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Esther seems to be exclusively for MC. Not sure if there are any plans for sharing her, but if there are, I'm certain they'll be avoidable. I'd guess a similar circumstance for Maya's harem/love route.

Gloria on the other hand....
Oh great, thank you mate, I didn't have time to play further yesterday, I don't know about the other girls.
I want to see Esther as a right hand, as a main LI, given how much help from her at the beginning of the game, something like that, I know it might be stupid, given the plot, this is not a typical love story, but I don't give up hope, I like this game.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
When update?
So cool thing about this dev, is that he puts a lot of things public on his Patreon. If you do a small search in this thread you can easily find your answer to your question.

But I feel generous, this time. From the dev Patreon on June 22nd:
I plan to finish everything by the end of July, so basically I'm giving myself like 3 weeks to do this, then wrap it up and consider v0.9 complete. Theoretically speaking, there's no limit in how much more stuff I could add, so I'm gonna limit myself with a timer.
So mid-july to end of july.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes