BruceHung

May 30, 2020
Note sure if you tried switching Graphic settings in RenPy or not. Shift-G at the opening screen (or start the game holding down the Shift key), and select the last (lowest most) selection. That has helped me at times. Good Luck!
I've tried that, and the ANGLE2 renderer is like +2 fps better than the gl2 renderer, but it's still pretty bad. I'm not exactly sure what changed between 7.3 and 7.4 renpy that makes it essentially not use the GPU.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've tried that, and the ANGLE2 renderer is like +2 fps better than the gl2 renderer, but it's still pretty bad. I'm not exactly sure what changed between 7.3 and 7.4 renpy that makes it essentially not use the GPU.
You could go take a look at the docs or visit one of forums/discord for RenPy - maybe someone there has a idea. Sorry, I do not know enough about it to be much more help. :>/

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I think it was inevitable that he corrupted them knowingly or unknowingly. Esther & Maya changes in behaviors are wayyyy less drastic than on Gloria (main antagonist). That one is getting fuck (literally) and changed.

I wouldn't say no to seeing a branch in the story near the end where the MC decides to make Esther & Maya more corrupted too (maybe not to the Gloria extent). Basically a : Use the chip for your own benefits and taking over your uncle business versus Free people of the chip and warn them of the danger (thus becoming a national hero or something).
Neither would I. At the end of the day I have zero moral qualms about destroying the lives of people I am not emotionally invested in for fun and profit. It's only when it effects those that I am emotionally invested in that I draw the line.

Or to put it another way, it's not the act that is good or evil. That is a question of who is doing it to whom.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That GIF is genuinely creepy. Like it makes me physically uneasy. I think it's the zoom giving me vertigo or something. Anyone else feel like that?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Out of curiosity, is her special ability to orgasm from blowing someone biologically possible? As in, is it something made up for this game or is it actually something that is possible IRL? Just asking for absolutely totally no reason.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, is her special ability to orgasm from blowing someone biologically possible? As in, is it something made up for this game or is it actually something that is possible IRL? Just asking for absolutely totally no reason.
Biology expert here (lol no, jk). Anything is possible if you try hard enough :LUL:
Some can even use the power of

Reactions: Throw98

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
You thirsty or what? I can help with that!
(new side pictures for slut Maya, bewbs won't fit the small window though, sadly...)
View attachment 1271565
(wanted to post this to the public Patreon zone, but their AI said "TOO LEWD")
View attachment 1271578
What the hell do they know, right?
I fucking love the new look, A+.

Now I'm curious, and please don't slap yourself, but would this be something you'd possibly do for the harem path as well or maybe do a different transformation for her and Esther on that path? Or is this something you just want to be exclusive to the slut route?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Now I'm curious, and please don't slap yourself, but would this be something you'd possibly do for the harem path as well or maybe do a different transformation for her and Esther on that path? Or is this something you just want to be exclusive to the slut route?
Harem route is pretty much done, and unless I wake up one day and decide that I want to remake it (new animations for new looks), re-write it (new portraits - need to fix all dialogues), etc. - it's not gonna happen. Let me pray I won't :HideThePain:

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Harem route is pretty much done, and unless I wake up one day and decide that I want to remake it (new animations for new looks), re-write it (new portraits - need to fix all dialogues), etc. - it's not gonna happen. Let me pray I won't :HideThePain:
Fair enough.

So I take it once you finish 0.9, the rest of the updates will focus on Gloria?

Do you have any plans to do any "modification" on her, or is her model done as well? (not that it matters all that much, her model is hot as fuck as is, just curious)

Oh and I subbed to your patreon, you do fantastic work, and its much appreciated!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Do you have any plans to do any "modification" on her, or is her model done as well? (not that it matters all that much, her model is hot as fuck as is, just curious)
Piercing, tan, and some degrading tats. To be decided once I'm there.
Yeah, the plan is to finish every side character in one go, thus a longer dev cycle this time.

Oh and I subbed to your patreon, you do fantastic work, and its much appreciated!
:whistle:

Reactions: ToxicZ
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes