AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Theoretically speaking, it is possible to avoid almost all sharing (except the elevator scene), get to the 3d corruption phase, and make Gloria finish all 5 stars as soon as possible to avoid people exploiting her. You'll miss 80% of her content though. Plus, there's no ending yet, so what's the point?
There are no longer any plans to overhaul, remake or add an alternative way to train her.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I hate sharing too. Never gone an NTR route in my life. I nonetheless love this game. It's made glaringly obvious early on that we are truly the master of Gloria, and have full control on how we train (use) her. Most of the current content is training Gloria: i.e. MC alone is involved with her in the main story (as he's the sole trainer: any involvement with anyone other than us is decided solely by us) Specifically, she has side content where you can send her off to others to further her training as a slut, but it's not necessary if you don't want to see it.

Personally, I found it fun. It's weird, but I didn't see it as NTR per se. By this point, she's only obsessed with engaging in her sluttiness because WE made her that way. At the end of the day, she answers to us, and only us. She is as slutty for others as you want her to be. And given the entire premise of the game, I figured I'd see what exactly the dev intended in this regard. And, again, as someone who DETESTS NTR and sharing.. I nonetheless found the whole thing hot AF.

It's hard to explain if you haven't played it. It's a testament to AdventAnyx's writing and plot development that someone who hates NTR can love the experience with Gloria so much.
I understand where you're getting at, it's kind of a punishment to send her so the other guys can use her. But still, I prefer to apply this punishment to her personally.

So is it preventable? can i train it for my own exclusive use if that's what i want?

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Theoretically speaking, it is possible to avoid almost all sharing (except the elevator scene), get to the 3d corruption phase, and make Gloria finish all 5 stars as soon as possible to avoid people exploiting her. You'll miss 80% of her content though. Plus, there's no ending yet, so what's the point?
There are no longer any plans to overhaul, remake or add an alternative way to train her.
Unfortunately I prefer losing content to having to share. I understand that this is the story you have for her, other options would be interesting, but it is what it is and I respect your option. So even if I lose 80% of her content, I still prefer not to share, to see a lot of males gangbanging with a girl that I'll have to interact with later, it kind of "disgusts". So I prefer to avoid this if possible. I know it seems a bit illogical, you want to play a game where I avoid the game's story.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Unfortunately I prefer losing content to having to share. I understand that this is the story you have for her, other options would be interesting, but it is what it is and I respect your option. So even if I lose 80% of her content, I still prefer not to share, to see a lot of males gangbanging with a girl that I'll have to interact with later, it kind of "disgusts". So I prefer to avoid this if possible. I know it seems a bit illogical, you want to play a game where I avoid the game's story.
Yeah like I mentioned, the main story regarding Gloria so far is almost entirely the MC training her personally. Outside of that 1 scene, virtually all of her sharing options are in the side story variety. The menu/character profile helpfully displays how the side stories progress. While I mostly engaged these out of curiosity (like I said, sharing isn't really my thing) there's a lesbian side content path that I absolutely loved.

Speaking of *ahem* AdventAnyx I cannot WAIT to see more GloriaxMaya content; as much as I enjoyed everything the game has to offer, personally, those 2 were my absolute favorite moments.

Reactions: JC07

Ry135

Jan 16, 2020
pls someone can help me about gloria cook sucking quest. it's said i should use " lighter " option

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Love this game. Somehow Gloria manages to just keep sinking into that hole of corruption she's in, without the story going too far off the rails.
One question/request - are there some piercings in Gloria's future? She's the kind of slut who would make great use of a tongue piercing, and some nipple rings would suit her too.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Love this game. Somehow Gloria manages to just keep sinking into that hole of corruption she's in, without the story going too far off the rails.
One question/request - are there some piercings in Gloria's future? She's the kind of slut who would make great use of a tongue piercing, and some nipple rings would suit her too.
Thanks.
Yes, due to how the game is made (lots of video files tied via text), I have to separate her events into "stages", and keep her body the same during all the events of the same stage.
Currently, her secretary stage (third) is almost complete, and I have plans to do the 4th stage, where all the modifications would be applied: piercings, tattoos, tan, new everyday clothes, etc.
It's not even started yet, so I can't give you any more info. Once I'm there, I'll play with the character redactor and see how it goes, what fits and what should be left aside.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Just whanted to say that if you finish the game in 2021 than its going to be simply the best game ever finished on this site. So many devs are doing nothing for years, and here we have a true hero. You definitely deserve more than you currently have on patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nn79 and AdventAnyx

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
This game is not working..
Does it throw an error? Does the game start at all? Does it crash after you load a save?
In the game's folder, there will likely be a file named traceback.txt. Attach that file to a post.

Lastly, in these two folders there will be a file called persistent. Delete it from both and see if it works afterwards:
C:\Users\<your-username>\Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\2020-1578948005
game's folder\game\saves

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
This game is not working..
Sometimes (on older PCs) you need to start the game by holding down the 'shift' key when you start the game up and select a different video/graphics setting. USUALLY choosing the 2nd (lower) one works. Assuming it is the graphics messing up. Worth a try.
Since you did not provide any further info - just tossing out ideas also.

mhmoud377

Jul 7, 2019
I tried to press the “shift” key.. but the game is not responding.. is there one driver for this game or works on all kinds of programs.. or is there a program I have to download for the game to work.. my computer is windows 7 ( 64)

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks.
Yes, due to how the game is made (lots of video files tied via text), I have to separate her events into "stages", and keep her body the same during all the events of the same stage.
Currently, her secretary stage (third) is almost complete, and I have plans to do the 4th stage, where all the modifications would be applied: piercings, tattoos, tan, new everyday clothes, etc.
It's not even started yet, so I can't give you any more info. Once I'm there, I'll play with the character redactor and see how it goes, what fits and what should be left aside.
MAN u make me thirsty for more.

Reactions: chien180
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes