Avocado11

Mar 21, 2020
I think you should have warned the player if one of the Maya's route was not completed.
It was in my case, I picked "slut route" and it is good but clearly unfinished, I know you plan more. I really like this game and in development phase it is not about choices but to get as much content as possible for me, and I must now play new save when I must finish Gloria's route (which is connected to Maya's route in gameplay so it's pain in the ass because I had completed it till fuckin end (and it was great as fuck))
btw I love this game and I think it's the best and most fucked up game on f95 and i love it ;d

Last edited:

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
I have Lewdness stuck at 700 and Reputation at 300, exactly. Every day it resets down or up to those values. Did I fuck something up?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Wtf is this game???
I've just started and it's really fun, excellent job AdventAnyx.

Now a question. I'm in chapter 2 (right after the kinetic novel), week 2, I've enabled quicksave/quickload with unren and upon pressing F9(quickload) I was transported to the apartment, with three purple fat guys pointing guns at me and a headless Gloria running around. Did I fuck up my saves or is it something that happens occassionally? Should I start over?

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Mark E Desaad

Jan 2, 2018
OK, I'm a moron but I am stuck - the hint says "Talk to Gloria about working at the Club" but I don't see any option to do that. Is there a trigger I need to reach first?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
so which girl is the 'unavoidable whoreing'?
That would be Gloria, the bitchy boss. It's surprisingly avoidable given the whole premise of the game, though you'll miss out on the content obviously. Via the main story, most of her sexy times are with the MC. You can pursue side stories for her, which is where most of the whoring her out comes from.

Reactions: Victor376678

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I have a problem.
I've finished almost everything in the game, except I can't end Maya's harem route. The last step tooltip says the event should trigger at the girls relationship at 11 (currently at 12) and at sluttiness of at least 6 for each (7 for Esther and 8 for Maya). Yet the event doesn't trigger. What else do I need to do?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I have a problem.
I've finished almost everything in the game, except I can't end Maya's harem route. The last step tooltip says the event should trigger at the girls relationship at 11 (currently at 12) and at sluttiness of at least 6 for each (7 for Esther and 8 for Maya). Yet the event doesn't trigger. What else do I need to do?
Cheat their relationships back to 11, you broke triggers with cheating :cautious:

with three purple fat guys pointing guns at me and a headless Gloria running around. Did I fuck up my saves or is it something that happens occassionally? Should I start over?
Got 'em! :KEK:

I love the humor in this game. It even extends to the download on mega. Pick one. Priceless. :)
Yeah... That was totally added with humorous intent, and not because people kept asking why the game is 18 GB :HideThePain:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
First of all, I want to tell DEV that he's really good, I love the girls' model, especially Gloria's (the most distinguished model of all, I don't remember seeing a similar one in another game).

EDIT: I mean, I don't even know if the model that attracts me the most is really the infamous Gloria, I know her model is the one in the center of the banner, and she's also a very beautiful model, but the model I mentioned before is the girl next door of Esther, in office clothes. I just thought it was her because I only saw 3 girls talking and Gloria is the only one with black hair.

So because I like this model so much I come to the problem for me, I'm a greedy and hypocritical bastard, I don't even like to share the air I breathe...hahaha...I know it sucks, being as they say "insecure and sentimental"!? but that's what it is, unfortunately.

And as before playing anything I read the comments before, and saw that her path is unavoidable to share and I also saw that the DEV spoke of a "possible" alternative path, but even in this path we have to treat her like a bitch (the part from training) and a scene in the elevator and such. Like I can survive on this, her having sex with someone before she was our bitch, and even if that was the fact that made her our sex slave and all.
But what I really wanted to know is, are there still any plans for this exclusive use path? I know it was asked some time ago, and this question is kind of a way to keep an eye out here in case the DEV ever implements this.

To be clear, I don't want the DEV to change their game and story to please me or anyone else, I'm just asking because I saw that he kind of gave that possibility.

And once again, congratulations DEV you have a very nice game graphically, I can't congratulate you for the story and gameplay because I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting for a "possible" route without sharing and I understand that this may never happen, and I'm fine. So thank you for your time and effort to read this comment (or not hahaha) and may this work make you successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mograx

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
First of all, I want to tell DEV that he's really good, I love the girls' model, especially Gloria's (the most distinguished model of all, I don't remember seeing a similar one in another game).

EDIT: I mean, I don't even know if the model that attracts me the most is really the infamous Gloria, I know her model is the one in the center of the banner, and she's also a very beautiful model, but the model I mentioned before is the girl next door of Esther, in office clothes. I just thought it was her because I only saw 3 girls talking and Gloria is the only one with black hair.

So because I like this model so much I come to the problem for me, I'm a greedy and hypocritical bastard, I don't even like to share the air I breathe...hahaha...I know it sucks, being as they say "insecure and sentimental"!? but that's what it is, unfortunately.

And as before playing anything I read the comments before, and saw that her path is unavoidable to share and I also saw that the DEV spoke of a "possible" alternative path, but even in this path we have to treat her like a bitch (the part from training) and a scene in the elevator and such. Like I can survive on this, her having sex with someone before she was our bitch, and even if that was the fact that made her our sex slave and all.
But what I really wanted to know is, are there still any plans for this exclusive use path? I know it was asked some time ago, and this question is kind of a way to keep an eye out here in case the DEV ever implements this.

To be clear, I don't want the DEV to change their game and story to please me or anyone else, I'm just asking because I saw that he kind of gave that possibility.

And once again, congratulations DEV you have a very nice game graphically, I can't congratulate you for the story and gameplay because I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting for a "possible" route without sharing and I understand that this may never happen, and I'm fine. So thank you for your time and effort to read this comment (or not hahaha) and may this work make you successful.
I hate sharing too. Never gone an NTR route in my life. I nonetheless love this game. It's made glaringly obvious early on that we are truly the master of Gloria, and have full control on how we train (use) her. Most of the current content is training Gloria: i.e. MC alone is involved with her in the main story (as he's the sole trainer: any involvement with anyone other than us is decided solely by us) Specifically, she has side content where you can send her off to others to further her training as a slut, but it's not necessary if you don't want to see it.

Personally, I found it fun. It's weird, but I didn't see it as NTR per se. By this point, she's only obsessed with engaging in her sluttiness because WE made her that way. At the end of the day, she answers to us, and only us. She is as slutty for others as you want her to be. And given the entire premise of the game, I figured I'd see what exactly the dev intended in this regard. And, again, as someone who DETESTS NTR and sharing.. I nonetheless found the whole thing hot AF.

It's hard to explain if you haven't played it. It's a testament to AdventAnyx's writing and plot development that someone who hates NTR can love the experience with Gloria so much.

Reactions: Gwentor and JC07
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes