SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
My biggest problem with this game is that Gloria is the only one forced to be shared players can keep all the others to themselves so it would be nice to see a option where yes we are making her a sex slave but we can choose to keep her from others.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The thing is, you're not making her a sex slave for your pure enjoyment, even if you also take enjoyment out of it.
You are doing it to use her in order to advance your goals (i.e. lure people in high places to cooperate with you), so those would need a total rewrite for that to work.

What would you offer Alvarez in order for him to help you if not the office bitch on her knees, a friendly pat on the back and a box of chocolates?

mightyhuntsman

Mar 21, 2018
This may be me reaching, but at the end of the game why are we not taking gloria's apartment/house for ourselves. unless im wrong she would have a nice place, and we are already in the process of humiliating every where else.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
any news on whats the next update gonna be about (i remember its gonna be about maya and esther, but maybe some details)? and an approximated date?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The thing is, you're not making her a sex slave for your pure enjoyment, even if you also take enjoyment out of it.
You are doing it to use her in order to advance your goals (i.e. lure people in high places to cooperate with you), so those would need a total rewrite for that to work.

What would you offer Alvarez in order for him to help you if not the office bitch on her knees, a friendly pat on the back and a box of chocolates?
pretty much this.

The only way the mc should keep her to himself is the way "prison battleship"(jp vn) does it, which is after getting all the use out of the sluts the mc could chose to keep those sluts for himself and getting a "harem end".

But that's pretty much only if the story end in a point where that's possible or the dev even wants it.

Reactions: skyhunter92

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
With that said all or non should have a share or not share route for those not liking the sharing crap in their HAREM game. I played it up to the point I was forced to share her then I closed the game and if it a route for her to not be shared doesnt come up it will hit the trash bin.
Just because other games do certain things doesn't mean every game should do those things. That would make everything the same cookie-cutter bland material.

Not all games are for everyone to enjoy and that's fine. No need to like or be able to play every game in existence.

"Dev should do X or else I won't play their game" is not an approach I can get behind.
What if I want Esther to also be shared, and the next player wants Gloria to have a penis? For all intents and purposes, all those requests are equally valid.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Just because other games do certain things doesn't mean every game should do those things. That would make everything the same cookie-cutter bland material.

Not all games are for everyone to enjoy and that's fine. No need to like or be able to play every game in existence.

"Dev should do X or else I won't play their game" is not an approach I can get behind.
What if I want Esther to also be shared, and the next player wants Gloria to have a penis? For all intents and purposes, all those requests are equally valid.
Yep, almost every single non-romance VN/game thread, group sex/sharing haters are in there like "but can you make this game, be like, not this game?"

Reactions: Paz

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone know where the saves for this game are located? I can't seem to find them in my Roaming/Renpy folder
Isn't there a 'saves' folder in the 'games' folder with the game? All my RenPy games have that... (that's how I move my saves from game to game).

xxax

Aug 30, 2020

What i find interesting is that people will manipulate, humiliate, blackmail and force pixel women to do all kinds of depraved shit, but as soon as there's another pixel penis they go "oh hell no".

Last edited:

byakurenshi

Dec 13, 2018
At first, Gloria is bitchy enough that she deserve punishment from mc, but after few chap she became less bitchy and obedient (like little puppy waiting for her master order)
that's why I feel like sharing her must be an optional (unless she still bitchy even after degenerated few times by mc)
Winner should take all for himself and just let other to watch (not even touching)

It's good to see superior female became obedient slave just in front of you and you take control behind the screen using her superiority (ah sorry maybe one of my fetish lol)

Karateca2

Apr 6, 2020
Anyone know Why I cant save the game? There is a bug when I try to save it. It puts the screen in grey and gives some code lines of renpy :(

mightyhuntsman

Mar 21, 2018
At first, Gloria is bitchy enough that she deserve punishment from mc, but after few chap she became less bitchy and obedient (like little puppy waiting for her master order)
that's why I feel like sharing her must be an optional (unless she still bitchy even after degenerated few times by mc)
Winner should take all for himself and just let other to watch (not even touching)

It's good to see superior female became obedient slave just in front of you and you take control behind the screen using her superiority (ah sorry maybe one of my fetish lol)
even till the end of the current game, she still wants to kill you. it just she doesnt have an opening, if she got one she will. so yeah shes still bitchy and only obedient because she needs to be

Reactions: agros

agros

Jul 1, 2017
Realy like your work. The game is awesome. I do have question. In future is there planned more content with uncle and girls in the club?

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
What i find interesting is that people will manipulate, humiliate, blackmail and force pixel women to do all kinds of depraved shit, but as soon as there's another pixel penis they go "oh hell no".
ummm...no? there are many people who really like futanari. they just not here. or lets say, you didn't see them.

what you see here only means"there isn't many futa lovers in this place", not "people bluh bluh bluh".

Last edited:

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
Nope. Had a bigger post on Patreon about what's gonna be next, it's public.

Hey, thanks for a big praise :giggle:
Yeah, there are a in 0.8a sadly. Some are worse than others.
i saw it on Patreon "whoever subscribed to these tiers didn't request anything even once... " I guess that's because your work is too perfect, We are worried that too many requests will affect your work in a bad way.
Orgasm Denial+corruption+Exhibitionism+humiliation is sooo gooood.

btw, does anyone think the first phase could be explored a bit more? the phase mc still stay in dark, and gloria did not suddenly fuk the guy in the elevator.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

xxax

Aug 30, 2020
ummm...no? there are many people who really like futanari. they just not here. or lets say, you didn't see them.

what you see here only means"there isn't many futa lovers in this place", not "people bluh bluh bluh".

Its interesting tho, some people would blame an ntr game about they can not "don't ntr" in that game.. I've only see that situation on this site.

its like buy fried chicken then blame"why cant I choose a non-oil version" or buy a spicy chicken burger then blame" why so spicy"
What?

• Haha
Reactions: ukaking
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes