AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
When you get to the part of "deleting the file, replacing it with "no_meme" one, and playing a new game", if saves start working fine, I want you to try the same with too.
1. Delete both .rpy and .rpyc versions of previous "afterload" files,
2. Copy this one where they were
3. Try loading some older save
4. If they're broken - play a new free play game until the point of agent James (Gloria's plot progress should be 3 or more in the Diary),
5. Save, try loading.

You should see a cyber-meme scene (used different method to show it), scroll through it, you should be back to the game where you saved it.

Report here how it was going, please.
Most people disappear once the problem is solved, so I have no idea what helped.

Last edited:

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I'm new to the game and completely stuck...

So to make Gloria enjoy sucking cock I need to talk to Esther; but to talk to Esther I need to make progress with Maya first (according to the tooltip)... Only, I've just spent four in-game weeks going to school as Esther whenever possible, or going to NUAMA with Sam when he's the only one available, and talked with her over and over and over and over and over... Maya never has anything to progress, just the same useless chit-chat with Sam or "gotta catch me" dialogues with Esther.

I've talked with Esther about the progress, I've talked with her about the club, I've taken both the club choices multiple times (She should go, or "I'll find someone else").

I've tried searching the thread, but all the questions about Maya seem to relate to the slut route or something that got broken with older saves. But it's obviously not the former, and I only installed the game for the first time yesterday so it can't be the latter either.

What the hell am I even supposed to do here?!?

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
When you get to the part of "deleting the file, replacing it with "no_meme" one, and playing a new game", if saves start working fine, I want you to try the same with this file too.
1. Delete both .rpy and .rpyc versions of previous "afterload" files,
2. Copy this one where they were
3. Try loading some older save
4. If they're broken - play a new free play game until the point of agent James (Gloria's plot progress should be 3 or more in the Diary),
5. Save, try loading.

You should see a cyber-meme scene (used different method to show it), scroll through it, you should be back to the game where you saved it.

Report here how it was going, please.
Most people disappear once the problem is solved, so I have no idea what helped.
So far I have only tried the first step as said before. I tried a new game and skipped the introduction. It seems to work fine right now but old save remains fucked, the game seems to think I saved just at the very end of Gloria fucking James. Which I did not do. Anyway going to play on my new save.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Have you tried opening the journal, Maya's page?

I'm blind or dumb, but I've looked everywhere for that screen and I can't find a journal anywhere. Not at the apartment, and not at work. And I keep going back to see if there's a new option on the laptop at a particular time of day, but nothing.

Is that something from later in the game maybe?

[Edit]
Blind possibly, although in my defense that icon is pretty hard to see... But thanks, I'm back on track again.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
When I win my procrastination, I will definitely write a detailed review about this great game in the Review section. But until that happens, I'll try to write right here and ask questions to the respected developer.

Firstly, the Game is amazing and definitely the best and most elaborate in this genre. What impressed me was the attention of the developers to the details and very high quality animation and graphics. After the "Harem Hotel", it seemed to me that I had already seen everything and the Honey Select engine (if I am not mistaken, it is also used in this game) will not surprise me with anything, but I was mistaken again - the visualization is simply gorgeous, juicy, beautiful and I just enjoyed it.

I don't know what a developer used (perhaps some deep modifications of the HS engine), but it's just super quality. Towards the end of 0.8, I caught myself thinking that I didn't want this game to end so quickly. Yes, there is a lot of content, but there is always room to strive.) Objectively, this game deserves to be at least in the TOP-20 Patreon Adult Games and I wish the developer good luck and success. There are very few truly unique games, and Insight of You is one of them.

And yes, great non-trivial plot, good humor and proven memes are the perfect combination.

And now I would like to go directly to the question that has been haunted for several days. In the changelog (on the 1st page of the topic) it is indicated that the game includes changes ("patch 0.8.a") The archive with the game on Mega is dated 04/08/2021. One of the fixes 0.8.а concerns the fix of a bug with the absence of 2 club camera animations. However, I found 3 missing animations (in the screenshot below) and I'm playing this v 0.8.a Ultra taken from Mega. Then this is probably a new bug with no 3 club camera animations, right?

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Will there be something about Gloria in the next update?
Nope. Had a bigger post on Patreon about what's gonna be next, it's public.

And now I would like to go directly to the question that has been haunted for several days. In the changelog (on the 1st page of the topic) it is indicated that the game includes changes ("patch 0.8.a") The archive with the game on Mega is dated 04/08/2021. One of the fixes 0.8.а concerns the fix of a bug with the absence of 2 club camera animations. However, I found 3 missing animations (in the screenshot below) and I'm playing this v 0.8.a Ultra taken from Mega. Then this is probably a new bug with no 3 club camera animations, right?
Hey, thanks for a big praise :giggle:
Yeah, there are a in 0.8a sadly. Some are worse than others.

Reactions: Stan5851

Avocado11

Mar 21, 2020
Question about uncle influence:
Does it only makes girls sitting on his lap in this patch or there are some scenes?
Also is there any more content after finishing club part and part maya/gloria?

mightyhuntsman

Mar 21, 2018
Question about uncle influence:
Does it only makes girls sitting on his lap in this patch or there are some scenes?
Also is there any more content after finishing club part and part maya/gloria?
if you use his abilities enough for money and protection, you get an animation for the boss lady sucking dick and the hooker chick fucking him. (i can't remember the names right now)

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Well... It seems that by using the cheat codes i kinda screwed up a trigger (or more then one) to Maya's Harem Route...
I have Maya and Esther Friendship count at 7 hearts, Maya's Sluttyness at 7, but idk how to trigger this scene...
Help plz? maya 1.jpg maya 2.png maya 3.png

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Well... It seems that by using the cheat codes i kinda screwed up a trigger (or more then one) to Maya's Harem Route...
I have Maya and Esther Friendship count at 7 hearts, Maya's Sluttyness at 7, but idk how to trigger this scene...
Help plz?
So... The tooltip said "The Scene should fire once Maya has at least 3 sluttyness and friendship with Esther is at 7 hearts." What am I missing?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
So... The tooltip said "The Scene should fire once Maya has at least 3 sluttyness and friendship with Esther is at 7 hearts." What am I missing?
It's not. But I don't know what stage you're supposed to be at, so I can't tell you the exact triggers. At least when it's Gloria's events they are tracked by a single number.

You're on your own now, buddy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, probably start a new day? And not a weekend.

Reactions: eryonwolf
May 6, 2017
I have a question and I would like to know if someone could answer me before trying this game. I already know that part of the theme we focus on the training of a certain character as well as the prostitution and sharing of that same character, which seems perfect to me since I have played other games with this same theme. Now what I would like to know is if the number of scenes is more or less even / similar between the training of that character with the MC and sharing her or prostituting her with other characters?

Because in the other games of the same theme as this one, the MC always has fewer scenes with the girl he is training compared to those who use it or those scenes are always more vanilla or boring, that is to say, not so hardcore or depraved.

I do not know if I can explain correctly, but in case someone has understood me and would like to answer me, I would appreciate it.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I have a question and I would like to know if someone could answer me before trying this game. I already know that part of the theme we focus on the training of a certain character as well as the prostitution and sharing of that same character, which seems perfect to me since I have played other games with this same theme. Now what I would like to know is if the number of scenes is more or less even / similar between the training of that character with the MC and sharing her or prostituting her with other characters?
I'd say it's an incremental ratio. A significant portion (early-mid game) is content between the MC and Gloria, since he's trying to get her under his thumb.
As the game continues there are more scenes and situations where he involves other people as well.

You are probably looking at, I don't know, 70/30 in total as of now? Maybe slightly more even, it's been a while since I've had a fresh start.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes