nathe

Feb 3, 2020
Just because other games do certain things doesn't mean every game should do those things. That would make everything the same cookie-cutter bland material.

Not all games are for everyone to enjoy and that's fine. No need to like or be able to play every game in existence.

"Dev should do X or else I won't play their game" is not an approach I can get behind.
What if I want Esther to also be shared, and the next player wants Gloria to have a penis? For all intents and purposes, all those requests are equally valid.
Its interesting tho, some people would blame an ntr game about they can not "don't ntr" in that game.. I've only see that situation on this site.

its like buy fried chicken then blame"why cant I choose a non-oil version" or buy a spicy chicken burger then blame" why so spicy"

Reactions: yoyomistro

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
man your game fucking great. but is there any guide or walkthought? it just to much grinding lol (im new and i dont want to skip in free mode)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
maybe nobody care about this but this is a full save harem-route with full Achievement complete (that cant be done ifonly use skip mode)
gl hf. man this game fucking great. but can it have management tag or sims tag?
If you think any tags need to be added you can report the OP and request them.

Raring

May 6, 2019
The game mentioned I unlucked an achievement, but I'm a bit lost on finding the reputation screen. Where would that be?

Sep 28, 2020
Guys can anyone recommend some games quite like this one where you "train" your girls and can whore them out but its not NTR so kinda like mc has a lot of girls and he whores them out.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
When looking at the strip club camera feed -

insight1.png

First time I've seen that. Strip club is maxed out. Sorry if it's been reported already.

edit:

got another one for 'g_2whore03a' as well.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Just finished up to current content. Holy SHIT what a ride!

I went the Harem route, and Maya and Esther are amazing and compliment one another perfectly. It's one thing to have two interesting female LIs that.. just sort of exist side by side with only the MC to connect them, but to be able to create an entertaining and interesting dynamic between both of them and the MC (aside purely that of sex and hot scenes) consistently throughout is quite remarkable. They are great supplemental content to the bread and butter of the game:

Oh Gloria. Gloria Gloria.

All I'm going to say is the journey we've gone through together thus far has been one of the most memorable experiences I've had in anything available on this site <3

My only complaint would be gameplay management mechanics; just when I got the feel for a day-to-day routine, a chapter would change and I'd have to read stuff on what to do all over again in a system where I was initially overwhelmed already.

But it's a small complaint hardly worth noting. Eventually everything flows pretty naturally in a surprisingly satisfying way. And this is coming from someone whose favorite type of 'game' is purely Kinetic novels: I simply don't trust amateur devs to provide fair and enjoyable gameplay mechanics on this site. But I'm a cynical bastard so don't judge me.

AdventAnyx has something truly special here, and should absolutely be proud of the amazing work accomplished with this gem.

• Red Heart

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
My only complaint would be gameplay management mechanics; just when I got the feel for a day-to-day routine, a chapter would change and I'd have to read stuff on what to do all over again in a system where I was initially overwhelmed already.

AdventAnyx has something truly special here, and should absolutely be proud of the amazing work accomplished with this gem.
Hey, thank you! That's the kind of post I'd like to see in the review section *wink* *wink* :LUL:

But yeah, about gameplay changes. I've started with no knowledge of coding, and no solid concept of what the game should play like because I simply didn't know how to do it (code) myself. So, I've experimented and complicated things as I went through them.
Ideally, the latest system (with resistance, sanity, reputation, sliders, and such) should be there from the start, and just open up and expand with every stage. But I'm not going back to re-do the whole game now, and that's just what a process of 0-experience of coding and development looks like - massive overhauls and switches between mechanics, to experiment and find cooler ways to do stuff.

Also, it looks way more complicated than it really is :HideThePain:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Great game! Can someone recommend similar games? (what I mean with that amount of smut)
There isn't whole lot out there with iNSight's level of.. intensity lol. This game truly is one of a kind in both content and quality.

You might check out the game: Pale Carnations. It's the first thing that comes to mind in terms of the same intensity, though there's no 'breaking' in it (not yet anyway) Mainly because the girls in it aren't like Gloria's original prude self; they willingly subject themselves to the depravity in a high class brothel. One enjoys it, the other 2 are desperate. And the chick that runs this brothel is a sadist (almost certainly psychopathic lol)

Reactions: Rezi7272

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Could someone post a save file with all or most achievements unlocked?
Just wanna watch them and not have to play through again.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes