Avocado11

Mar 21, 2020
Thank you!
My biggest problem with this game (in my own opinion) is the loss of focus:
I wanted to make a whore-trainer, but since I was new at absolutely everything, first - I initially underrated the time it takes to create multiple characters, and second - I chickened out and added a "girlfriend" character to my whore-training-focused game.
It's too late to change now, and I don't want to. It's a different experience to write and plenty of fun at times, so this is how it's gonna be until I finish the game.
Esther will get a small amount of "training" in the upcoming updates, but it won't be as hardcore as Gloria has it, more on a kinky/lovey side, with no "sharing" or anything like that. Maya though...:sneaky: no spoilers yet

If you want to keep Esther, do some things with controlled "mind modifications"

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I want to know too :HideThePain:
It's only ~50% having a plan and then ~50% improvising on the run. Can't tell anything for sure before it's done.
Harem game with all but one girl with no option not to share... Gloria should have a non sharing path. This is tagged as a harem game and training one girl without the option to not share doesnt fit a harem game. Been wanting to play but I am not into sharing and since its forced it sucks.

mightyhuntsman

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys,
not sure what im doing wrong, but im getting the black screens all the time, no animations are loading?
can anyone help?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys,
not sure what im doing wrong, but im getting the black screens all the time, no animations are loading?
can anyone help?
This is probably something to do with codecs. Make sure your system can play vp8 and vp9 ".webm" files.
I recently re-installed Windows10, and it was working out of the box, but maybe older Windows systems need a codec-pack.
Remember that I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time :HideThePain:

mightyhuntsman

Mar 21, 2018
This is probably something to do with codecs. Make sure your system can play vp8 and vp9 ".webm" files.
I recently re-installed Windows10, and it was working out of the box, but maybe older Windows systems need a codec-pack.
Remember that I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time :HideThePain:
im currently running windows 10, another user mention in this thread about running it in compatibility mode, but that hasnt work so far for me

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
im currently running windows 10, another user mention in this thread about running it in compatibility mode, but that hasnt work so far for me
You can divide the problem into 2 parts.
1. Download . It's the main menu animation. Does it play on a video player?
2. If yes, then it's something with Renpy. If no, then with something missing on your PC (drivers, codecs etc.)

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
For starters, I wanted to say that this has quickly grown to be one of my all time favorite adult games, right up there with Third Crisis and Karryn's Prison. Not only does it hit pretty much all of my preferences, but it also looks good, is well written, well animated, and appears to be well supported. Big props and big thanks.

My question was regarding scenes which are implied but not shown. For instance, the police station gangbang or some subway scenes where you are only shown the aftermath of an implied act - are these just placeholders which will be filled out later or is this ultimately the intended design for certain scenes?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
For starters, I wanted to say that this has quickly grown to be one of my all time favorite adult games, right up there with Third Crisis and Karryn's Prison. Not only does it hit pretty much all of my preferences, but it also looks good, is well written, well animated, and appears to be well supported. Big props and big thanks.

My question was regarding scenes which are implied but not shown. For instance, the police station gangbang or some subway scenes where you are only shown the aftermath of an implied act - are these just placeholders which will be filled out later or is this ultimately the intended design for certain scenes?
Hey, thank you :giggle:
The police scene was kinda a lazy way to show Gloria completely fucked up. It was supposed to be unlocked further into the game (I mean the last stage of the event), but I just wanted to pose her covered in used condoms and juice. Once the game is closer to completion this scene is probably gonna be moved higher in ranks of depravity (don't quote me on this one :LUL:).
Subway aftermath is supposed to be like that because a more hardcore event is coming later for her phase 4.
Some scenes are also designed this way so that players use their
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
some hot fetishs, like the looks of the redhead and the girl witht he black hair and red dress. nice and curvy. but i can't get a boner to honey select... *sigh*

thilimss

Sep 21, 2020
Estou usando Windows 10 ... abro o jogo .. ele trava e fecha sozinho... Estranho que a versão antiga pegava normal

mightyhuntsman

Mar 21, 2018
You can divide the problem into 2 parts.
1. Download this file. It's the main menu animation. Does it play on a video player?
2. If yes, then it's something with Renpy. If no, then with something missing on your PC (drivers, codecs etc.)
Yeah the video will play in any of my video players, must be renpy being broken

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Estou usando Windows 10 ... abro o jogo .. ele trava e fecha sozinho... Estranho que a versão antiga pegava normal
Yeah the video will play in any of my video players, must be renpy being broken
All I have for you, guys, is this .
Since I never had these issues on my machine, I can't tell you what might help.
Update drivers, check if the game is running on a video-card, rename the path to Latin letters, (maybe delete the AppData folder, this will reset everything but delete your saves), read the link.
If you manage to solve this, I'd like you to write what you did, so that I can help people in the future.
Good luck.

mightyhuntsman

Mar 21, 2018
All I have for you, guys, is this .
Since I never had these issues on my machine, I can't tell you what might help.
Update drivers, check if the game is running on a video-card, rename the path to Latin letters, (maybe delete the AppData folder, this will reset everything but delete your saves), read the link.
If you manage to solve this, I'd like you to write what you did, so that I can help people in the future.
Good luck.
yep that fixed it, Language for non-Unicode programs was set for japanese, changed it back to english and its all good now

Reactions: AdventAnyx

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Kinda new to the game (just got Gloria level 3 sensitivity upgrade and had anal + magic marker scene) and I love the concept but the grind and ontop of that the buggy saves are ruining it for me. Due to rollback being buggy and now my save did the same thing as rollback does really bothers me and now I kinda just wanna not play because I've lost quite a bit of time.

What happens: When I rollback I simply end up at the end of the Gloria + James elevator scene. When I load up my save from just after the anal + magic marker scene I also end up at the Gloria + James elevator scene. Back to sensitivity lvl. 1 upgrade and a decent amount of progress lost. I can't possibly play this rather grindy game without saving and shutting down the game so I guess I'm fucked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Kinda new to the game (just got Gloria level 3 sensitivity upgrade and had anal + magic marker scene) and I love the concept but the grind and ontop of that the buggy saves are ruining it for me. Due to rollback being buggy and now my save did the same thing as rollback does really bothers me and now I kinda just wanna not play because I've lost quite a bit of time.

What happens: When I rollback I simply end up at the end of the Gloria + James elevator scene. When I load up my save from just after the anal + magic marker scene I also end up at the Gloria + James elevator scene. Back to sensitivity lvl. 1 upgrade and a decent amount of progress lost. I can't possibly play this rather grindy game without saving and shutting down the game so I guess I'm fucked.
Yeah, I don't know why some people get this bug and some don't (and how many out there have it really...), but the way to fix it is by removing the file "afterload.rpyc" from the game folder (and probably starting a new game, but maybe not. It's rarely reported and I have little feedback on how it works after removing the file).

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'd really appreciate it if you do some testing for me.
Download , remove your "afterlaod.rpyc", then place the "afterload_no_meme.rpy" where it was, then try loading bugged save. If it's still bugged, start a new game, play free-mode for a while, save and try loading again. Is it still bugged? Remove both .rpy and .rpyc versions from your folder and try again (load bugged save, if it doesn't load properly - start a new free-play game, play some, save, load).

The fixed file has no additional code to show a cyberpunk-meme-scene when you load a save, so this might be the problem.
Never had any bugs with it myself, but so far like 4 people reported your problem.

Anyone who has this problem - loading to the wrong place (if you're reading this), can you do some testing too?

Last edited:

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I'd really appreciate it if you do some testing for me.
Download this file, remove your "afterlaod.rpyc", then place the "afterload_no_meme.rpy" where it was, then try loading bugged save. If it's still bugged, start a new game, play free-mode for a while, save and try loading again. Is it still bugged? Remove both .rpy and .rpyc versions from your folder and try again (load bugged save, if it doesn't load properly - start a new free-play game, play some, save, load).

The fixed file has no additional code to show a cyberpunk-meme-scene when you load a save, so this might be the problem.
Never had any bugs with it myself, but so far like 4 people reported your problem.

Anyone who has this problem - loading to the wrong place (if you're reading this), can you do some testing too?
Tried the first part, sadly did not help. Was met with the message that Gloria was fucked by James and lost all progress since that happened. I will try the other stuff you mentioned but I feel like its worth mentioning that the autosave seems VERY excessive. It seems to even make an autosave during the menu choices and literally every new choice in-game. Just thought I'd put that out there.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Tried the first part, sadly did not help. Was met with the message that Gloria was fucked by James and lost all progress since that happened. I will try the other stuff you mentioned but I feel like its worth mentioning that the autosave seems VERY excessive. It seems to even make an autosave during the menu choices and literally every new choice in-game. Just thought I'd put that out there.
That's just standard Renpy behavior. I prefer to touch as little as possible in the out-of-the-box Renpy not to bring extra bugs. By default, Renpy saves the game on every menu choice (even the "are you 18?", "read this" start messages, as they are choices too), when you're trying to quit or load the game.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes