gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i think i missed something while reading instruction for new esther and maya points, what is silent mode? i saw i can reset it if i got more that 2 but since idk what exactly it does im lost

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Site really needs an alternative to the harem tag for games that have you whore your "harem' out. Bloody annoying
If you see harem in combination with swinging and group sex, not to mention prostitution and rape, and you're an anti-sharing type then just stay away. Pretty simple. The request section has a prominent thread where you can argue about tag granularity.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Whats your plans with Esher? Will she be sharable too?
No, she won't. More info to come about her in a few days (when I'm finally not coughing and snotting).

i think i missed something while reading instruction for new esther and maya points, what is silent mode? i saw i can reset it if i got more that 2 but since idk what exactly it does im lost
After I added "too horny" auto-triggered events for the harem route, it struck me that seeing them 2-3 times might be nice and cool, but annoying later. That's why I added the "silent mode". It will block those events from happening. After that, I've figured I can use the same variable to stop the player from repeating the usual harem stuff more than once per day.
So, it's more of a cooldown/event-blocker.

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Don't know if already posted or fixed, but there is a missing image
1618251864941.png

EDIT: BTW the game is really awesome. "How far will the humiliation go? - Yes" x)

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Don't know if already posted or fixed, but there is a missing image
View attachment 1138533

EDIT: BTW the game is really awesome. "How far will the humiliation go? - Yes" x)
No, it wasn't. Thank you!
Sorry, watersports-gang :HideThePain:
All 3 scenes with clients pissing on Gloria (at the last stage of club whoring) will result in this error, despite animations being in the folder.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Only thing i can say is it would be nice if there was a option not to whore her out. humiliate her sure but since this does have a harem vibe for the other girls it would be nice if the sharing and whoring her out was optional as well... kinda of shitty all the other girls are safe from it but you chose to make her nonredeemable

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TexisZ

Nov 19, 2017
It's been 3 hours i am blocked with this situation ... I don't freaking know how to make her bit lewder ...

I have tested EVERYTHING in the game, the only method that work is to spank her/ ask carl to subway ... and it's always the same thing nothing new and even worst i have to farm to not get the '' game over ''

This is annoying, i don't know if this is a bug

EDIT : JUST DIE AGAIN , SAME GAME OVER ...

EDIT 2 : I think i will just search for the cheat password this is impossible ...

Edit 3 : I just had to cheat ... The game let me no choice, I would have preferred not to do it but the game clearly encourages to do it, it's too hard increased her lewdnest & to try to survive at the same time
The password is ''club''
Thank you for typing it out. The search feature here is so clunky

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Whats your plans with Esher? Will she be sharable too?
No, she won't. More info to come about her in a few days (when I'm finally not coughing and snotting).
It's the huge let down for me, to be honest. When I saw that we can sent her with Maya into the club, it was kinda obvious assumption that there also will be content with her. And knowing how cheerfully she was about this idea, how she happily dancing in the room and the fact that Maya has the slut route gives the wrong idea to the player, so it's really disappointing. Well I will respect the author's decision, if it was his original plan, because knowing how many devs changing they plans about characters, story or kinks just because some people don't like it, make me disrespect such devs. I have always believed that the author's vision should come first, and the opinion of the players should be considered only in the matter of improving his idea, not changing it. And that's why I would never come to thread with for example harem tag and ask dev to make it avoidable or make some slut route, because it's just ridiculous! But others people doing it with kinks they not fond of, and devs listen to them unfortunately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I think the game is good, I wrote a review and welcome you to read it, in case if you are interested.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
It's the huge let down for me, to be honest. When I saw that we can sent her with Maya into the club, it was kinda obvious assumption that there also will be content with her. And knowing how cheerfully she was about this idea, how she happily dancing in the room and the fact that Maya has the slut route gives the wrong idea to the player, so it's really disappointing. Well I will respect the author's decision, if it was his original plan, because knowing how many devs changing they plans about characters, story or kinks just because some people don't like it, make me disrespect such devs. I have always believed that the author's vision should come first, and the opinion of the players should be considered only in the matter of improving his idea, not changing it. And that's why I would never come to thread with for example harem tag and ask dev to make it avoidable or make some slut route, because it's just ridiculous! But others people doing it with kinks they not fond of, and devs listen to them unfortunately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I think the game is good, I wrote a review and welcome you to read it, in case if you are interested.
Thank you!
My biggest problem with this game (in my own opinion) is the loss of focus:
I wanted to make a whore-trainer, but since I was new at absolutely everything, first - I initially underrated the time it takes to create multiple characters, and second - I chickened out and added a "girlfriend" character to my whore-training-focused game.
It's too late to change now, and I don't want to. It's a different experience to write and plenty of fun at times, so this is how it's gonna be until I finish the game.
Esther will get a small amount of "training" in the upcoming updates, but it won't be as hardcore as Gloria has it, more on a kinky/lovey side, with no "sharing" or anything like that. Maya though...:sneaky: no spoilers yet

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I actually really like Esther's inclusion as a gf-type character. It gives Sam someone to talk to that he doesn't really have to put up as much of a front with, which makes him more likeable than he would be otherwise imo.

Gotta say, I'm really glad I stumbled across this game. I'm still going through it and I'm having a great time, it ticks pretty much all of my boxes. This is the trainer game I've been looking for since I fell into the whole sexy game scene a couple of years ago.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
does anybody have save after this scene? looks like i forgot to save after i finish some of the previous updates

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Sonayte that was a great scene i had pretty much all camera, masturbation and event scenes on saves page 1-12 but latest update wiped 90% of them. the people want a gallery! :)

Also that scene specifically if memory serves wont save, it is a random, auto, conditional event that is triggered.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes