kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if it's been asked yet, but are there any plans post-final release to do Esther swinging/expanded club content? I understand finishing the base game first of course, but was slightly disappointed hearing there's no plans for that kind of content for her. Regardless, great game, easily one of my new favorites and looking forward to more.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Not sure if it's been asked yet, but are there any plans post-final release to do Esther swinging/expanded club content? I understand finishing the base game first of course, but was slightly disappointed hearing there's no plans for that kind of content for her. Regardless, great game, easily one of my new favorites and looking forward to more.
I've decided to slap myself every time I have an urge to promise something, and then start feeling bad for not delivering.
You just made me slap myself several times :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Forix

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I've decided to slap myself every time I have an urge to promise something, and then start feeling bad for not delivering.
You just made me slap myself several times :mad:
Speaking of the two can we get a cannon word on just how much the MC has done to them? I mean, I know that he uses the chip to get them to wake up and realize they need to stay friends. And that he does it in your classic sex comedy way. But er... did he go too far? It's hard to properly word it but you know what I am asking.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Speaking of the two can we get a cannon word on just how much the MC has done to them? I mean, I know that he uses the chip to get them to wake up and realize they need to stay friends. And that he does it in your classic sex comedy way. But er... did he go too far? It's hard to properly word it but you know what I am asking.
Sure, here's cannon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah, I don't quite get what you're asking about. Did MC go too far? Do you mean like in "he's a shit-person" too far? Because I tried to make it clear that girls can "unlock" themselves when extremely horny and jump MC's dick, they just love playing "the game" you've lost it again, by the way :KEK:

Or do you want to know what exact modifications he did to them? In the game, it's only orgasm-denial if we are talking about the harem route. If I could (time-wise), I'd expand it to all sorts of other fun things MC could do with the chip, and girls would be tsundere about it (verbally protesting or shy, but internally loving it). So, for the sake of head-canon, you can imagine all sorts of debauchery with the chip.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Sure, here's cannon:

Nah, I don't quite get what you're asking about. Did MC go too far? Do you mean like in "he's a shit-person" too far? Because I tried to make it clear that girls can "unlock" themselves when extremely horny and jump MC's dick, they just love playing "the game" you've lost it again, by the way :KEK:

Or do you want to know what exact modifications he did to them? In the game, it's only orgasm-denial if we are talking about the harem route. If I could (time-wise), I'd expand it to all sorts of other fun things MC could do with the chip, and girls would be tsundere about it (verbally protesting or shy, but internally loving it). So, for the sake of head-canon, you can imagine all sorts of debauchery with the chip.
I'm excited to see maya's transformation. Are you going for a more bimbo look, or just enhancing her boobs and maybe butt?

Also I'd love for you to add more to the game like you mentioned with the chip, this is already one of my favorite games, so adding more to it would be awesome. However, I do understand that you more or less want to be done with the project. I'm curious though, would you be willing to add more and more to it after the "main" story is done, or would you just rather start on a fresh, new game?

Thanks for everything man.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I'm excited to see maya's transformation. Are you going for a more bimbo look, or just enhancing her boobs and maybe butt?
Just saw AdventAnyx Patreon post. That is exciting!!! Eager to see the differences in the Patreon Zone.

Also I'd love for you to add more to the game like you mentioned with the chip, this is already one of my favorite games, so adding more too it would be awesome.
I don't want the dev to be burned out, but I would love to see more chips use depending on how it ends. Maybe even a branching in the story. MC either tells people how the chip can control them, or the MC uses the chip to his advantage.
Would love to be able to corrupt Esther and have shared (club or whatever) to help the MC. Will see what the author as in store!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Sure, here's cannon:

I am just concerned he went too far and started corrupting them unwittingly. It's one thing to do that to our main antagonist but the girls are supposed to be our allies. Either way, keep up the good work.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Gloria is slutty enough to fulfil the sharing quota in the game as far as I'm concerned.

Esther and Maya are mine, and mine alone. Good day.

"But Mogr-"

"I SAID GOOD DAY."

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I am just concerned he went too far and started corrupting them unwittingly. It's one thing to do that to our main antagonist but the girls are supposed to be our allies. Either way, keep up the good work.
I think it was inevitable that he corrupted them knowingly or unknowingly. Esther & Maya changes in behaviors are wayyyy less drastic than on Gloria (main antagonist). That one is getting fuck (literally) and changed.

I wouldn't say no to seeing a branch in the story near the end where the MC decides to make Esther & Maya more corrupted too (maybe not to the Gloria extent). Basically a : Use the chip for your own benefits and taking over your uncle business versus Free people of the chip and warn them of the danger (thus becoming a national hero or something).

bwa

Jun 13, 2018

For Esther and Maya (at least the harem-route Maya), I don't think the protagonist has done anything to them with the chip, except to lock their ability to orgasm (and it's been shown in game that if you lock them for too long, they can figure out how to unlock it anyways), so there's really nothing that's actually non-consensual or coercive going on.... Although I guess technically he did screw with Esther's chip at the very beginning during the prologue/chapter 1, when they were trying to figure out what the chip can do, but i think he changed her back to normal afterwards.

BruceHung

May 30, 2020
Is there anyway to run this game under in Renpy 7.3.5? Versions after that don't play too nicely with my graphics card.

For example compare these two log files from 7.4.4 and 7.3.5 where 7.4.4 doesn't recognize or use any actual hardware acceleration extensions. Normally it doesn't even matter, but in this game, I get <15fps in multi-video screens. Alternatively, if anyone knows a way to get Renpy 7.4.4+ to make better use of my GPU that'd be great.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there anyway to run this game under in Renpy 7.3.5? Versions after that don't play too nicely with my graphics card.

For example compare these two log files from 7.4.4 and 7.3.5 where 7.4.4 doesn't recognize or use any actual hardware acceleration extensions. Normally it doesn't even matter, but in this game, I get <15fps in multi-video screens. Alternatively, if anyone knows a way to get Renpy 7.4.4+ to make better use of my GPU that'd be great.

Note sure if you tried switching Graphic settings in RenPy or not. Shift-G at the opening screen (or start the game holding down the Shift key), and select the last (lowest most) selection. That has helped me at times. Good Luck!

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes