aihikari

May 18, 2019
Sims graphic and still appeals more to me than some Daz models, but hey, I'm a man of no talents so I appreciate all the same~

Reactions: CapR

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
The game is really hot. I think dev should not prolong it much and finish in 10-12 updates and then start new one like it with another story and characters.
Yeah something like this seems to be made for short story bursts rather than to milk it till it's dead. Make it happen in the same city or town. With this game character having a appearance in your next game. Connect the world together. Makes the game feel much bigger than it really is.

kmadhan

Feb 8, 2022
Any Desi guys interested in seeing this game in Tamil? not exact replica (choices may not work)
I have recreated dailogue in Tamil language.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Very nice game.
Unfortunately v6 is not working on my mac. I'm talking about mac version 6.
P also tried pc version 6 (with renpy-7.4.2-sdk) on my Mac too.
Mac version 5 was working fine before this update.
Any clue pls?

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Very nice game.
Unfortunately v6 is not working on my mac. I'm talking about mac version 6.
P also tried pc version 6 (with renpy-7.4.2-sdk) on my Mac too.
Mac version 5 was working fine before this update.
Any clue pls?
To get it to work I merged the v6 game folder with the v5 game folder.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Well the merging way didn't work cos I could do replacing only.
But I found another way to make it work.
I just updated Renpy to last version renpy-7.4.11-sdk and used the game folder in the game last 6 version with it. The game launched perfectly.
And I had no difficulties to retrieve my last save even if I previously played version 5 on the Mac version of the game.
So, working!

Reactions: Raven Suoh

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Well the merging way didn't work cos I could do replacing only.
But I found another way to make it work.
I just updated Renpy to last version renpy-7.4.11-sdk and used the game folder in the game last 6 version with it. The game launched perfectly.
And I had no difficulties to retrieve my last save even if I previously played version 5 on the Mac version of the game.
So, working!
Merging doesn't work on PC either. I tried it with ch 1-5 and copied ch 6 into it. Now the game won't even give me the option to start from the beginning (ch 1). It just starts right at ch 6, even with all the ch 1-5 content still there.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Despite being pretty forward in one of the very first interactions, 5 chapters and change in and ladies are still getting introduced and boned down before the mother. Like, sure, interruptions are a thing and "wrong place wrong time" happens, but that literally hasn't stopped anyone else. At least three times, it ends with a "multiple choice" resolution which is actually just "move on to the next scene with someone else, or skip seeing it but still have done something(someone) else."

Also sheesh these hips. On the one hand, my thirst, on the other hand, Disha is like the only outlier in not having a phat ass (c5 end and c6 start seems to have a discrepancy, nevermind about anyone not having one).

Also bunkbeds are nowhere near that stable.

Animation's surprisingly smooth, but I guess that's Sims for ya. Sure, the loop doesn't cycle perfectly, but that's useful for knowing there's an actual predetermined last action for a scene, so that's appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: CapR

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Merging doesn't work on PC either. I tried it with ch 1-5 and copied ch 6 into it. Now the game won't even give me the option to start from the beginning (ch 1). It just starts right at ch 6, even with all the ch 1-5 content still there.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
try to install last renpy version for pc as I did for Mac. then copy ur game folder in the renpy app folder and launch renpy.

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes