rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
so...the 0.7 ver doesn't include chapter 1-5 right?
So should I start from the older version first?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yes play v0.5 it has chapters from 1 to 5.
Then what about chapter 6, it's no longer on OP for download?
Am new to this one and want to start from the beginning, have downloaded the 5, which is chapter 1-5 as you say, but next is chapter 7,so will be missing chapter 6, correct?

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
How come every update u cant use previous saves, at 1-5 u could not use at 6, and now u cant use 6 save on 7.

and when u put alle of them in 1 folder, du get only 1-5 chap

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are graphics ok? Some pictures look silly and some look hot, I'm torn here.
It's Sims graphics so take that as you will. It's imo by far the best looking Sims graphics you'll find here but it's still Sims.
I wouldn't call the graphics good, I wouldn't call them bad. They're serviceable most of the time and the sex scenes are imo pretty damn hot.

Reactions: lxh123

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
It's Sims graphics so take that as you will. It's imo by far the best looking Sims graphics you'll find here but it's still Sims.
I wouldn't call the graphics good, I wouldn't call them bad. They're serviceable most of the time and the sex scenes are imo pretty damn hot.
I still cannot believe someone made a Sims VN, that and it's not even a heavily modded Sims so yeah it looks terrible. My Sims 4 looks ten times better than this running a shitload of high quality skins and textures, boatload of CC etc and still overall looks trash (there just is no getting around the poor graphics unfortunately)

Skyrim would be a much better base for a VN but of course you have to use other creators assets and mods to get it looking good similar to Sims so not sure how that all works out.

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes