Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Should I be mentally reading the whole thing in a vaguely racist Indian accent, or just default to my usual American? What's the optimal gaming experience here?
Yes you've got to read it in an Indian accent except the sex scenes where you can moan in American just like my Indian ex-girlfriend. I mean we read Japanese hentai games in Japanese English accent including moans like "Eyukk, Kyaahhh, Yeyuh ....

The game master

May 19, 2022
I still cannot believe someone made a Sims VN, that and it's not even a heavily modded Sims so yeah it looks terrible. My Sims 4 looks ten times better than this running a shitload of high quality skins and textures, boatload of CC etc and still overall looks trash (there just is no getting around the poor graphics unfortunately)

Skyrim would be a much better base for a VN but of course you have to use other creators assets and mods to get it looking good similar to Sims so not sure how that all works out.
Hey in your icon pic what is her name

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The game, at least the latest updates, feels like in endgame stage... I love that this update is basically endgame mom/son and the scenes were great but usually this kind of game is slower, they start with a kiss, then handjob, then blowjob, etc, building up the taboo step by step and this game used to be like that but at some point they said "I don't care about development anymore" and jump straight to the sex, I could understand that in a sandbox but in a lineal game, that's not a good idea.

The game is still great, but the "ultimate taboo" was already fulfilled... if they add new characters, especially if they aren't family members, their scenes will not be as interesting, I'm not saying they should go the "Motherless" route and start adding more and more family members, but I hope they have some good plans for a future threesome or foursome, to keep things interesting.

Reactions: CapR

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Just download the new update v0.7 and are you kidding me?Only one sex scene and about a minute long,The worst update ever.Should've wait until there's more before releasing a update.what a waste of download.

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes