• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hello
Can anyone tell me how soon the dev will release the new update to the staff here, because v1.8 has already been released on the page that the staff contributes to?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
A VERY VERY VERY GOOD GAME that you play and don't see the time go by because it's so GOOD and FUNNY.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Insimology-CH18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Insimology [v1.8] [CapR]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
man if you're gonna use literal screenshots from the frigging sims, at least use some to make the characters better looking. also, every sims "game" i've seen on here it's always an indian family, starting to see a pattern here...

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You do realize you scanned the site not the file. A file sharing site where many thousands of privately uploaded files are. A file sharing site is just that. A file sharing site the user is the one who post a clean or unclean file.

Also I never understand how with all but 1-2 vires tools say the file is clean "sourly that 1-2 positive is more accurate then anything else"

Most tools don't even have to fined what it knows are assumes to be a virus to give a positive. As they include what hey feel is suspicious as well as things there companies don't want you using.

Malicious is vague, and 99% of cracked games will give you an alert as the crack itself those "potentially" an unwanted activity for you, and unwanted activity for the companys.

Exe's period will often give false positives as they are potentially harmful. Good luck finding a windows game here not an exe.

Renpy games are known to give falls positives as some antiviruses do not like the default renpy exports.

98% of these post I see are alarmist post, and more then anything desensitize people from the actual true virus warnings.

SonsOfLiberty is a well known and respected compressor here. If you do not trust him do you really trust f95? Before you accuse someone, and defame them you should make sure what you are saying is true in the first place, and as you scanned an HTML file not even the game. Along with the report that more then likely means all is good. How big are the chances that only those two know more then anyone else.

CyRadar is a pioneer cyber security company which applies AI, Machine Learning and BigData technologies to provide next-gen security solutions.

False Positive Gridinsoft
Gridinsoft is an antivirus software company that provides powerful solutions for detecting and removing malware from computers. However, sometimes our software may generate false positive detections, which can frustrate users. If you believe we have wrongly detected a legitimate file as malware, you can report the false positive detection to us. Here are the steps…

One uses AI and machine learning don't know about you but I wouldn't place my bets on them not making a mistake.

The second even acknowledges that "sometimes our software may generate false positive detections, which can frustrate users" They know they are not prefect.

1. Verify the False Positive Detection: It is important to verify that the detection is indeed a false positive before reporting it to Gridinsoft. You can do this by submitting the file to an online malware analysis tool or by scanning it with other antivirus software.
And say to check with others to see if they may be wrong. Out of 92 only those two saw a potential issue.

By there own help doc I have enough information that if a was bordered to do so I could make that 2 into a 1.

there are 2 warnings: %02 waring

69 clean: %75

and 21 don't say: %23
take out the don't say
%03 warning, and %97 clean %99 clean if I took the time to report the false positive to Gridinsoft.

edit with some more research seems CyRadar those ofen make mistakes just with no simple way to appeal.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes