Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
wait why is the new update so large? Its just chapter 4 right why is it 4 gb? It wasn't this big till CHapter 3.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Kind Nightmares Hey boss, you made a mistake in the code, regarding the Adam scene after Eva. You put an extra
"else: jump ch4mcalone" after the "if ch4evainside" scene, so if you didn't choose to cum inside, it doesn't get a chance to check for the "ch4evamouth" variable. Makes it impossible to see the follow-up scene with Adam after cumming in Eva's mouth. Just delete the "else: jump ch4mcalone" lines right before "if ch4evamouth", and that should fix it.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Kind Nightmares Hey boss, you made a mistake in the code, regarding the Adam scene after Eva. You put an extra
"else: jump ch4mcalone" after the "if ch4evainside" scene, so if you didn't choose to cum inside, it doesn't get a chance to check for the "ch4evamouth" variable. Makes it impossible to see the follow-up scene with Adam after cumming in Eva's mouth. Just delete the "else: jump ch4mcalone" lines right before "if ch4evamouth", and that should fix it.
Thanks! Sometimes it's really hard to keep track of everything.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I was about to mention that something was wrong if you decided to come in Eve's mouth, but not only did you beat me to it, but Kind Nightmares already did a fix for it. Damn not only the game update did come fast the fix also did. KN you are faster than lightning my man. I am sorry for your girlfriend, if you are quick, it must be because you are one hell of a worker and must be making her cum even faster. So your honor is safe.

Also Eve this update was moua, chef kiss. I like the progression with that character, how she is slowly getting swept away by Jade's charisma and presence.

Also also, is that not the recuring character from blackweb games games, the succubus or devil, specifically from the dream sequence near the start of mother lovers society?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dante42

Jul 6, 2019
I was about to mention that something was wrong if you decided to come in Eve's mouth, but not only did you beat me to it, but Kind Nightmares already did a fix for it. Damn not only the game update did come fast the fix also did. KN you are faster than lightning my man. I am sorry for your girlfriend, if you are quick, it must be because you are one hell of a worker and must be making her cum even faster. So your honor is safe.

Also Eve this update was moua, chef kiss. I like the progression with that character, how she is slowly getting swept away by Jade's charisma and presence.

Also also, is that not the recuring character from blackweb games games, the succubus or devil, specifically from the dream sequence near the start of mother lovers society?
tara you mean?

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of Instinct Unleashed Ch 3
Usual gestures, optional save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc...
In game menu toggles with the quick menu.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Hey Wills747, just a heads up that Chapter 4 is out. Thank you!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I thought I was lucky with one of my games updating tonight and now this one drops too.....

Tis like my birthday and Christmas came at once.

Then I came after ..... bit of perv humour for ya there...

No?

TAXI..
Careful, or I'll have to change your Title from Red Angel to FannyDiddler (this one without a graphic, because of prudes and things).

LOL

Peace :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know if i'd want to be named after my hobby.
It is a well renowned practice... look at all those Taylors and Smiths and so on... why not Hobbies too...

Miss Diddler, how are you? :: Tips his hat :: (Come on it has such a nice ring to it...) (Hey... stop diddling the door bell)

Peace (and new ears) :D

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes