Fairlight0306

Mar 11, 2024
I don't usually play futa games because i can't stand the absurdity of their penis that said i gladly made an exception for this one because the story is very very good and Jade is a hell of a badass.Recommended.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Well glad I gave this a try against my normal tastes. I don't (still) like the overall look of the MC, but the writing and situations are solid here. Great work and keep it up.

Assuming you don't get stalled at the approval process I'll definitely sub for at least a little when that becomes possible.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Dude's rly constant with his updates I like it.
Man, you rly did us dirty though, that wholesome moment she was having with her brother why did you have to do that lol.
I mean it doesn't even seem like he meant smt bad by it. I just think it came naturally to him, bad parenting will do that to you.
Anyway great update, I have to admit I was kinda hoping for 2 scenes in this chapter but alas, the story is progressing and that's goood.

[EDIT]
You should also start working on a gallery and a recap from chapter 6. Thankfully, you have a super decent update rate so I don't forget much but yk sometimes you still forget abt things

THX

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I have to say, this game was a welcome surprise. I like the MC and (most) of the way she handles things.

There was one thing that rubbed me the wrong way, which is how she deals with Sam. So, she finds out that he has low self esteem, isn't very confident and is also bullied. So her way is to protect him from the bully (which is admirable) and then turn him into a sissy (the fuck?).

Ok, it's a futa game, there has to be some sex, even futa on male but for the life of me, I can't see how that will help him in the future. On the contrary, I feel that he's going to be bullied more by others, when she's not around. And she can't protect him forever. Sure, he gets confident when he's around her and having to use his brain in order to fulfill her tasks also motivates him but... she can't tell him to take some self defense lessons, in addition to doing her sissification tasks?

Not to mention that she also wants to steal his girl. Some will say that it might be a sharing route, similar to Nate and his girlfriend but to me it seems more like stealing than anything.

But, this is just my opinion, I'm not asking for any changes to be made or for anyone to agree with me. It became a bit more ranty than I wanted. I also want to focus on the positives of this game.

Interesting crime story, with an intriguing mystery. I like that all characters have their own distinct personalities and how the MC interacts with them. While Jade is portrayed as a badass, she also feels realistic and has some failings. Really curious to see how she'll do in a fight against trained opponents.

I will keep an eye on this game. Wish you best of luck in your endeavours, dev.

Sep 4, 2018
I have to say, this game was a welcome surprise. I like the MC and (most) of the way she handles things.

There was one thing that rubbed me the wrong way, which is how she deals with Sam. So, she finds out that he has low self esteem, isn't very confident and is also bullied. So her way is to protect him from the bully (which is admirable) and then turn him into a sissy (the fuck?).

Ok, it's a futa game, there has to be some sex, even futa on male but for the life of me, I can't see how that will help him in the future. On the contrary, I feel that he's going to be bullied more by others, when she's not around. And she can't protect him forever. Sure, he gets confident when he's around her and having to use his brain in order to fulfill her tasks also motivates him but... she can't tell him to take some self defense lessons, in addition to doing her sissification tasks?

Not to mention that she also wants to steal his girl. Some will say that it might be a sharing route, similar to Nate and his girlfriend but to me it seems more like stealing than anything.

But, this is just my opinion, I'm not asking for any changes to be made or for anyone to agree with me. It became a bit more ranty than I wanted. I also want to focus on the positives of this game.

Interesting crime story, with an intriguing mystery. I like that all characters have their own distinct personalities and how the MC interacts with them. While Jade is portrayed as a badass, she also feels realistic and has some failings. Really curious to see how she'll do in a fight against trained opponents.

I will keep an eye on this game. Wish you best of luck in your endeavours, dev.
I guess I can answer something on that I think since andy jade's nephew was the only one bullying Sam or started it and no one else was if jade makes andy into a trap also or whatever and makes him do stuff like Sam has to do of using dildos and wearing girl stuff and giving jade blow jobs maybe until his ass is ready to take jades dick, and he stops being a bully to Sam once he becomes submissive to jade, and andy and Sam become friends over it, or the other option is to tell the parents that I don't know on how it could go guess we will have to see what gets added whenever that update comes that addresses it.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
She's also been trained since she was a child and futa's in this world are stronger on average so she has a pretty good chance of holding her own.
Oh, I am aware of that. However, so far we've only seen her hold her own against guys who were drunk or were not expecting her. If I were to make a judgement call, if she were to go against a trained opponent, she would have a 60-40 chance of winning, 60 being in her favor.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I really do love the facial expressions and eye movements, it's subtle but they add SO MUCH to a scene, on top of the writing being excellent.

On another note, mayor and mom are sketchy as fuck and I don't trust nor like them one bit. Hopefully Jade can get shit under control before they get to her.
Also, The Crow is my favourite movie, don't think I ain't picking up on things. 12/10.

Last edited:

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
In this update (ch.4) I missed my girl Bella and it was good to see Blair back to the mix I was wondering how she will reintroduce to the story.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes