Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a good game. Still bummed they didn't give the option to romance the Lizzie's bouncer girl with a bat. :HideThePain:
There is a mod for that.

It's only a couple of text message quests and a generic sex scene but it's there.

Also a romance Bugbear mod with a whole quest chain.

And also a mod that changes River into Rhino which I use because muscle momma and why the hell not.

I love mods.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Absolute cuteness!

I don't even close to remember those outfits. I was usually dressed like a bum with a bag on my head.
Outfit is also a mod.

As is the hair and the arms and the tattoo and nearly all my vehicles and guns and also my apartment decor.

In closing I may have a slight mod addiction.

Also...

My fave bike...

Which also happens to be pink.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 140949.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Supergirl and Batgirl are canon in my head. :LOL:
Also i prefer to go minimalistic with my V. No external visible mods, she usually kills everyone before they know where she is. :cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Supergirl and Batgirl are canon in my head. :LOL:
Also i prefer to go minimalistic with my V. No external visible mods, she usually kills everyone before they know where she is. :cool:
When I played on PS5 I kept her on no external and went stealth netrunner. This was back at launch before the nerf when you could clear entire buildings without even entering.

With getting on GoG during a sale I found mods and, well, there isn't much left from the base game on my V or her gear.

It's also when I found out how much fun bouncy cyberassassin is to play.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When I played on PS5 I kept her on no external and went stealth netrunner. This was back at launch before the nerf when you could clear entire buildings without even entering.

With getting on GoG during a sale I found mods and, well, there isn't much left from the base game on my V or her gear.

It's also when I found out how much fun bouncy cyberassassin is to play.
V can still be a stealth netrunner but it requires a lot more of focus on skills on that tree.
My only complain is that in the new version of the game they didn't allowed to use the monowire for stealth takedowns even after they decided to put that modification connected with netrunning.:(

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 29 Votes