• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
It's building. The last chapter involves you JUST making up with your sister and you're relationship with your mom is still basically non-existent
I'd say it's more than just building. If you went down the niece route she kissed you in this update, and outright playfully demanded that Jade should take her on a date because the type of kiss they shared in the car was the type of kiss reserved for lovers, and lets not forget about making out with the aunt as well. Both of those women are related to Jade by blood, and kissing them the way that was done here, absolutely counts as incest. Sure there's no actual incest sex scenes just yet, but there's more than enough content in the game to warrant saying that it does in fact currently have incest elements in it. On top of that, the latest chapter also build up some obvious romantic and sexual attraction with our favorite cousin, and it was pretty blatantly stated that Jade would take her out on a date just like she did with her mother (the aunt) earlier in the chapter.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Is there any incest currently in the game, or is it building to that?
MC's twin sister is back in her life and sister's lesbian partner wants to have sex with MC. This seems to be building to a potential threesome once sister is in on the secret of MC being a futanari (and thus clearing all the air between them).

MC's mother is a bitch and a hate-fuck is not off the table.

MC's widowed Aunt just went on a date with MC and they kissed. Aunt knows that MC is a futa. Definitely building to a relationship.

MC's cousin (daughter of the Aunt above) knows MC is a futa, and they were best friends growing up. Chances are very high for a sexual relationship.

MC already had sex with her sister-in-law, and it's likely that MC will also have sex with her adoring niece and soon-to-be sissy nephew.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'd say it's more than just building. If you went down the niece route she kissed you in this update, and outright playfully demanded that Jade should take her on a date because the type of kiss they shared in the car was the type of kiss reserved for lovers, and lets not forget about making out with the aunt as well. Both of those women are related to Jade by blood, and kissing them the way that was done here, absolutely counts as incest. Sure there's no actual incest sex scenes just yet, but there's more than enough content in the game to warrant saying that it does in fact currently have incest elements in it. On top of that, the latest chapter also build up some obvious romantic and sexual attraction with our favorite cousin, and it was pretty blatantly stated that Jade would take her out on a date just like she did with her mother (the aunt) earlier in the chapter.
I agree, there are already some light incest contents, and premises of future incest contents
  • French kiss with her aunt Maria (who is her father's sister, so blood related).
  • Kiss with her niece Ashley (her brother's daughter, so blood related again). And like you write, the intimate kind of kiss you share with your lover.
  • Her cousin Bella (blood related also) is attracted to her.
  • Just an hint for now, but how the things evolved with Ivy, I won't be surprised if this could lead to some incest with her sister Mia.
So nothing purely sexual for now.
But unless one define incest as only banging your mother, there are some incest contents now and probably more in the future.
The only thing I don't see happening will be with her mother.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I agree, there are already some light incest contents, and premises of future incest contents
  • French kiss with her aunt Maria (who is her father's sister, so blood related).
  • Kiss with her niece Ashley (her brother's daughter, so blood related again). And like you write, the intimate kind of kiss you share with your lover.
  • Her cousin Bella (blood related also) is attracted to her.
  • Just an hint for now, but how the things evolved with Ivy, I won't be surprised if this could lead to some incest with her sister Mia.
So nothing purely sexual for now.
But unless one define incest as only banging your mother, there are some incest contents now and probably more in the future.
The only thing I don't see happening will be with her mother.
I mean mother is something like high level boss. Not final but somewhere near end.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Hello, interesting game, but I hope that the scenes with Nate/Lena are revised a bit. Yes, I understand, it should be a three-way relationship, but that shouldn't be a reason to treat them so unkindly if you only choose one of the two.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
She did indeed! Her skirt was shifting around while she was sitting down as well.
Pretty sure that was just a mistake because her hair bounced around a few times when she didn't even move too just like Ivys jacket when she got up to leave the Cafe and a few other things throughout the game. Her girlfriend might be a futa though she has a really strong jaw like the Mc and you can see her six pack over her shirt in the character profile image

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

CandiceX

Jun 4, 2023
View attachment 3666662

Overview:
In a world that had experienced a terrible war, futanari were supposed to be the salvation of humanity. Instead, however, they inspired fear and contempt.

Jade, the first futanari in her family in generations, has had to hide her origins her entire life. But all secrets come out sooner or later, especially when she has to take on the investigation of the death of someone close to her.

The game is primarily focused on lesbian and futa-on-female content, but also contains futa-on-male scenes.
(If you enjoyed the game, please be sure to leave a positive review. It helps a lot to find it for those who still haven't played it.)

Thread Updated: 2024-07-10
Release Date: 2024-07-10
Developer: Kind Nightmares
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Changes have been made to the code of previous chapters, which may affect the new content of chapter 5. To avoid this, I highly recommend starting the game from the beginning. I apologize for the inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Unofficial Android Port

View attachment 3382323 View attachment 3425450 View attachment 3425694 View attachment 3494487 View attachment 3494488 View attachment 3494491 View attachment 3585085 View attachment 3585086 View attachment 3666732 View attachment 3666733 View attachment 3585087 View attachment 3666728 View attachment 3666697 View attachment 3666698 View attachment 3817121 View attachment 3817122 > View attachment 3817123 < View attachment 3817125
[/QUOTE ]
question (and spoiler pls) how do I get the scene on the pict right below ? the one with th mc siitting on the bed.. somehow Im missiing one scene from ch5

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
You need to start a new game. Because of varaibles issues resulting from adding the gallery (since the game was originally programmed without a gallery in mind) you needto start over. You can use the skip features in Renpy to catch up very quickly.
Unfortunate, but necessary, and an issue like this shouldn't happen again.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Very good update.(y)(y):cool:

Uau three sex scenes in one single update? That was very nice. Also it is just my impression or did the renders quality got better? The sex scenes, Alex and Stella models are so pretty. Maybe it is some change in the light? Or maybe it is because it has been a long time since i played? :unsure:

Stella is danger but Jade likes danger. Onward to built her harem, even if it means time to put down some crime boss! :love:
Just hope Stella isn't directly involved in the mess Jade and Viv are investigating.

Anyway strange that the drug Jade and Viv took for testing was to enhance female fertility. Also not sure if was the right choice to have sex with that half crazy doctor Jennifer in exchange for the drug results. Her whole "futanari supremacy" shit would hardly be a good thing in the very, very low change she actually get pregnant with a futa girl.
Time will tell. :unsure:

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Made this for Kind Nightmares . This is the family tree

View attachment 3836702
Great work!

If I may suggest anything, move Victor card to the left, and add a small one with ??? (because I don't remember we know Jasmine mother so far) at it place.
So it will be clear that Jasmine isn't blood relative to Jade (when, unless we discover later that her mother is blood related to Jade).
The line to Jasmine is thinner, and I suppose it's to show that. But it seems to me it would be clearer if you can do what I suggest.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
MC's twin sister is back in her life and sister's lesbian partner wants to have sex with MC. This seems to be building to a potential threesome once sister is in on the secret of MC being a futanari (and thus clearing all the air between them).

MC's mother is a bitch and a hate-fuck is not off the table.

MC's widowed Aunt just went on a date with MC and they kissed. Aunt knows that MC is a futa. Definitely building to a relationship.

MC's cousin (daughter of the Aunt above) knows MC is a futa, and they were best friends growing up. Chances are very high for a sexual relationship.

MC already had sex with her sister-in-law, and it's likely that MC will also have sex with her adoring niece and soon-to-be sissy nephew.
You forgot about the niece who's 100% got a crush on MC and wants a date
Also there's sissification options for the nephew which I'd say probably means that would lead to sex (not my cup of tea, but it still counts as incest)

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes