WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Wonder if the sissification stuff is going to be full transformation (as in turning them into girls) or just femboy content
As I interpret it, Sam is meant to be transgender and Andy is meant to be Sissi. So if I'm not misinformed about the difference between transgender and Sisi, "only" Sam is potentially possible for a full transformation, but I have no idea what the dev has planned.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As I interpret it, Sam is meant to be transgender and Andy is meant to be Sissi. So if I'm not misinformed about the difference between transgender and Sisi, "only" Sam is potentially possible for a full transformation, but I have no idea what the dev has planned.
This seems right. Conversations between Sam, his girlfriend Alex and Jade seem to imply that Sam may sooner or later become Samantha.
Andy is just a jerk who is going to take dick and end up in loving it.

It would be funny if later Sam gets to fuck Andy as revenge for everthing he did. :p

Dec 20, 2020
As I interpret it, Sam is meant to be transgender...
I'm kind of hoping Sam is found to be futanari as well. The feminine face, the small but there breasts. I think it could turn out that way. Could also be a plot point to add larger drama to the story. Sam could be found out, be kidnapped and threatened, then MC to the rescue while also solving her father's last case. We'll just have to wait and see.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is there any incest currently in the game, or is it building to that?
Currently, it's the building of relationships. there is a lot of planned incest in the future with Jade's Sister, Mother, and her brother's family. So far in game, you can be affectionate with the niece and Sister-in-law.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Great work!

If I may suggest anything, move Victor card to the left, and add a small one with ??? (because I don't remember we know Jasmine mother so far) at it place.
So it will be clear that Jasmine isn't blood relative to Jade (when, unless we discover later that her mother is blood related to Jade).
The line to Jasmine is thinner, and I suppose it's to show that. But it seems to me it would be clearer if you can do what I suggest.
the website focuses on who you click on. I added Victor's late wife to the tree.

Hopefully it will be added to the front page soon.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I'm kind of hoping Sam is found to be futanari as well. The feminine face, the small but there breasts. I think it could turn out that way. Could also be a plot point to add larger drama to the story. Sam could be found out, be kidnapped and threatened, then MC to the rescue while also solving her father's last case. We'll just have to wait and see.
I didn't do a playthrough in which you reject everyone in this game, but your fantasies while interesting imply that every player would go for Sam What would happen if you don't take interest in him when you first meet?

That said don't stop coming up with wild fantasies, that is a fun thing to do.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes