Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure that was just a visual glitch like what was happening with her hair and Ivys jacket and a few other scenes throughout the game but maybe not that might be why they get that feeling around each other
She also says she had another problem to deal with after the kiss, hinting at the boner.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Fertility-enhancing serum that enhances female fertility got me confused tbh. Is it suppressing futanari?

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
It's amusing how you're the only one that doesn't realise it.
I mean you and one other person even mentioned it and like I said maybe she is but also maybe it was just a visual thing like how her hair kept moving even in that same scene when she stands up and everything is normal then the mc moves her head and the girls hair and dress move even though she didn't or how Ivys jacket kept flapping back and forth every other text box or a number of other weird hair or clothing movements that have happened throughout the game. All I asked is if it was confirmed and you pointed to something that's not confirmation and the other mention was her dress moving while she was sitting but even there you can see her panties under her dress and her skin above them with no indication that the dress was lifted because of her dick and not just because that's how the developer was able to get it without causing worse visual issues.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe it is lost in translation but my understanding of what the developer said is that some futas start doing hormonal therapy during teenage years to stop some of their growth spurt during that time. Anyway i asked them there for confirmation or not about this.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
physiology
You really, really need to learn to use a different word. One that actually applies, aka being specific instead of the ambiguous application of the word that you've been misusing.
Physiology is the umbrella term that includes anatomy, biochemistry, genetics etc etc.

If a male decide to transition and takes hormones that alter their physiology (post puberty), where do they stand?
Beside men.
As in, a hell of a lot closer to men than women. Within this game's setting the same applies, because Futa are their own thing that exists like men and women, and only massive rewriting of a person's dna could make them be closer to Futa than a man or woman.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Love the idea of Sam's gf being the mistress of him and possible other sissies... While the idea of Jade pounding her nephew and his mother at the same time sounds hot too.
We really should take her under Jade's wing and teach her how to be a sissiy's mistress.
Sam would be delighted and both can only benefit from being guided.
Allthough I hope we'll get some more "wholesome" scenes with Sam. Like going shopping and such.
Andy seems to me like the ideal clean up boy for Jade's adventures. Dunno if we're there with his mom yet :unsure:

Reactions: Taureum
Dec 20, 2020
I didn't do a playthrough in which you reject everyone in this game, but your fantasies while interesting imply that every player would go for Sam What would happen if you don't take interest in him when you first meet?

That said don't stop coming up with wild fantasies, that is a fun thing to do.
Even if you choose not to have a relationship with Sam, he is still a character in the game who is a witness to what happened to MC's father (or was it the futanari NTL kidnapped, now I can't remember). No matter what direction you go with Sam, if the bad people find out about him he's in trouble. He will need to be protected, MC needs him alive.

Reactions: damnedfrog
Dec 20, 2020
I am reading the posts over the past several days about the trans/futanari thing for Sam and Andy. What I see are possible story lines while the posts here are trying to force lore based on what has been revealed. The problem with lore is that you assume nothing can change, there is only one type, and any change is offensive.

We know MC (Jade or whatever you've named her) is an example of the archetypal futanari created in this world that was later cast aside. Thanks to Maria, we know it's a genetic trait passed from MC's great-grandmother. We don't know if that great-grandmother was one of the created ones, or one who inherited the trait like MC. The thing with inherited traits is that they can mutate over generations. With that in mind, what if the futanari gene changed slightly? Instead of leading to the mega-cocked amazon, what if it also could lead to a gentle man? A new generation of futanari could be appearing, but aren't recognized yet.

How would this apply to Sam and Andy? That's where imagination takes over. Andy may or may not be trans, but we do know he is a carrier of the futanari gene like everyone in his family. We do know he wants to fuck his aunt, and the way the story has gone he'll at the very least be a sissy for her. The day his dream comes true could be the day we get the reveal of the new futanari, or not. It could be a choice given to us, or might not even be put in the story at all. I am just making shit up here.

For Sam, clearly trans so far, but his girlfriend could find out something different during play time, and then just let MC know. Insert the reveal he is also descended from a futanari, and let the story write itself from there. Or not. I'm still just making shit up, but with fiction anything is possible. You just have to make it seem probable.

Ooh! Just had a new thought while re-reading this: what if NTL knows about the new gentle futanari with the femboy appearance, and that's why they are going after any and all futanari? The have taken on the mission of removing them from the gene pool to maintain the purity of the human race. They could still have this mission even without the femboy futanari.

At the end of the day, we'll just have to wait and see what's revealed.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For Sam, clearly trans so far, but his girlfriend could find out something different during play time, and then just let MC know. Insert the reveal he is also descended from a futanari, and let the story write itself from there.
Would still require altering his DNA with gene therapy, and turning him into (or at least almost into) a Futa.

Your post highlights a writing concern that sci-fi/fantasy authors need to take into consideration - Not letting the "science" just turn into magic for "reasons", or having things happen simply out of convenience or in this case to indulge a kink/fetish, and adhere to the logical consistency of what has already been established or expanding upon without contradicting.

Dec 20, 2020
Would still require altering his DNA with gene therapy, and turning him into (or at least almost into) a Futa.

Your post highlights a writing concern that sci-fi/fantasy authors need to take into consideration - Not letting the "science" just turn into magic for "reasons", or having things happen simply out of convenience or in this case to indulge a kink/fetish, and adhere to the logical consistency of what has already been established or expanding upon without contradicting.
I am talking about science. Genes mutate, they are not set in stone. Most mutations are recessive, some aren't. No magic is involved, and certainly no artificial influence. At least, not outside of what created the first futanaris. Besides, I am only talking about probabilities stemming from a fictional gene. When it comes to a story, if you make it sound like it can happen, it can happen. All I did is present a situation where something could happen in fiction, and that's the mutation of an existing gene that happens to become dominant.

We already know there is a futanari gene in MC's family, though MC is the only one it became dominant in since her great grandmother. Everyone else would be a carrier, unless that gene mutates. That's where Andy becomes a maybe, with lots of possibilities. For Sam, all it would take is the reveal of a futanari ancestor, and someone noticing he has a pussy. It could go either way because it's fiction, as well as a story written by someone else. Not either of us. Writing out all of the possibilities for this would be a nightmare to code and put into a game. Maybe that's how the dev got the idea for the name Kind Nightmares.

If you are looking for scientific accuracy, you are really in the wrong place.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes