zagz12

Jan 9, 2020
Great game, I enjoyed it a lot. Kind of surprised I didn't come across this sooner since I don't mind futa stuff. I think this game should be tagged additionally with futa/trans tag for discoverability. Technically you could make an argument it doesn't apply and this game should only have futa/trans protagonist tag but I think some people might be missing on out on this game because of the tagging.

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
While we wait for chapter 6 I think Susan (Jade's mom) somehow has a hand for whatever is happening.
Really? I got the impression that she's greedy, narcissistic, and too concerned with her own image and status to care about much else.
She might be complicit in what's going on, willful ignorance and turning a blind eye to the machinations of her husband in exchange for a life of luxury, versus actually having a hand in anything that's going on.

The characters we've met so far that I'm suspicious of being involved are the sister's girlfriend (sorry, I'm bad with names), and potentially the family of the guy who sees himself as being with the niece. The girlfriend is far to pushy about getting Jade to let down her guard, and the boytoy is a rich prick who is obviously out for himself.

Reactions: the X hunter

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Really? I got the impression that she's greedy, narcissistic, and too concerned with her own image and status to care about much else.
She might be complicit in what's going on, willful ignorance and turning a blind eye to the machinations of her husband in exchange for a life of luxury, versus actually having a hand in anything that's going on.

The characters we've met so far that I'm suspicious of being involved are the sister's girlfriend (sorry, I'm bad with names), and potentially the family of the guy who sees himself as being with the niece. The girlfriend is far to pushy about getting Jade to let down her guard, and the boytoy is a rich prick who is obviously out for himself.
Eric's father I think he's the one who Jade broke his bones I can feel it it's going that way.

Ivy showed some emotions that give her the benefit of the doubt to be innocent.

Mom she has conservative views which often clash with Carlos this is from the character sheet in the game.

Which makes me think these conservative views what exactly are they? Like let Jade be ladylike girl.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Eric's father I think he's the one who Jade broke his bones I can feel it it's going that way.

Ivy showed some emotions that give her the benefit of the doubt to be innocent.

Mom she has conservative views which often clash with Carlos this is from the character sheet in the game.

Which makes me think these conservative views what exactly are they? Like let Jade be ladylike girl.
Jade being a futa is one of the things that heavily affects her pride and ego. Susan hates that Jade isn't the "perfect lady-like daughter" and 99% of that stems from the fact that Jade is a futa. Trying to make Jade a "normal woman" would perfectly fit in with what we know about Susan thus far in the story. Obviously she wouldn't want her daughter to die which would explain why she is having it tested on random futa women in the city.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I don't mind villain/antihero mcs but it requires more skill for a writer to pull off. Because that kind of story is easy to turn people off. If the mc is too terrible, then it will just be unpleasent to read. If the mc is barely a villain then what is the point of making him a villain in the first place. If we know the mc is a villain immediatly it might turn off early adopters, if it gets revealed later, you risk alienating readers who expected the story to go differently.
Personally for me the character needs to be well developed much more than in other stories. You can get away with bland protagonists if he's just some guy to self insert into. If he's a villain that would make the mc just be a boring asshole and noone wants to read about someone like that. He needs to have a motivation or ideologie behind his actions to keep things interesting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who did you call a princess?
View attachment 3901873

Darth Jader.
View attachment 3901876
View attachment 3901878

The release of the new chapter is near, and I was wondering how you feel about main characters villains or antiheroes in books, movies, games etc.?
A GOOD antihero can be fantastic, Punisher is one such example. Spawn, Mal Reynolds etc..

Villains really make or break the heroes of the story. A strong, well made villain makes a heroic character stand out. A weakly made villain makes the hero look weak by extension.

Baldur in 2018's God of War. Such an awesome character he pushed Kratos to his limit.

Andrew Ryan from Bioshock. Still stands up as one of the best twists in gaming.

Micah Bell in Red Dead Redemption 2 is arguably one of the most hated characters in gaming and such a fantastic opposite to Arthur.

Albert Wesker is one of the most well known and well made character in all Resi Evil.

Handsome Jack made the Borderlands games, so much they haven't managed to replace him yet.

Vaas from Far Cry 3 is probably the only bad guy from a Far Cry game anyone remembers.

Anyone that's played a System Shock game will always remember SHODAN.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Imho is a villain from a game perspective really hard to pull off.

In a lot of games, where the player itself can choose a dark path (like Knights of the old Republic) he just plays an asshole. While that can be a little fun as well being a REAL villain is so much more than that. I personally think the MC in Tyranny was a real good villain.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone that's played a System Shock game will always remember SHODAN.
;)

(To keep this from being a total shitpost, though, I agree 100% with your post with one minor exception that actually just reinforces your point.)
Vaas from Far Cry 3 is probably the only bad guy from a Far Cry game anyone remembers.
Pagan Min was also memorable, but only really for the parts where he was the most like Vaas, heh.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Who did you call a princess?
View attachment 3901873

Darth Jader.
View attachment 3901876
View attachment 3901878

The release of the new chapter is near, and I was wondering how you feel about main characters villains or antiheroes in books, movies, games etc.?
anti heroes are the best characters no matter where you find them...not everybody loves the kind of [sup's but more the kind of bat's] i love both kind but villains are always a diferent approach for everyone...not problem being a villain if i can reddem myself ,...or atleast show some kind of morals or boundaries....and no being always egocentric and asshole's...

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes