Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Instinct Unleashed [Ch. 7] [Kind Nightmares] - Compressed

Win/Linux [853 MB]
- - - -

Mac [848 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It's a shame there's no vaginal sex with the niece and the protagonist, but that doesn't detract from the fact that it's an excellent update. What surprised me and made me laugh a lot was the beating that the MC received to close the update hahaha

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
It's a shame there's no vaginal sex with the niece and the protagonist, but that doesn't detract from the fact that it's an excellent update. What surprised me and made me laugh a lot was the beating that the MC received to close the update hahaha
Whoa! So THAT is the cliffhanger.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I think the same, but you have to understand that it is something that is cooking slowly, preparing for that glorious moment, the wait will only make it more special, although right now I am looking forward to that dinner they will have, I am sure it will be very fun.

About the hit Jade received, yes it was funny, but in general the hits in this game are unintentionally hilarious, like that time she knocked down a guy in the hospital.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Well, nobody expected it, there were options that said they would have repercussions later but I didn't think it would happen so quickly XD.
Oh is this part of the arm break consequence? Or it happens regardless?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Oh is this part of the arm break consequence? Or it happens regardless?
That would be one option, but it could also be Stella's fault, or Madison's fault since she's hostile towards Ashley, or the man who wanted to flirt with Jade's sister-in-law (MC). Jade is a magnet for trouble.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Chapter 7 Public Release is out.

View attachment 4085004

Links in the main post have been updated.
I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to let me know about bugs here or in my discord.
KING NIGHTMARES DELIVERS AGAIN. PRAISE BE TO KING NIGHTMARES FOR BLESSING US WITH THIS DELICIOUS NEW UPDATE!!
bibble celebration.png
Also, seeing this Victorian-era ahh fire extinguisher was funny
1727734004323.png

Can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter
Also you can't

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes