ChunkyRedSalsa

Sep 18, 2024
Had to make my first post for this underappreciated gem. I felt this was one of the better written games I have played this far and should absolutely have more buzz around it.

The actual plot and premise is executed well and the characters are interesting even if they are a little cliche at times. I really am looking forward to the next chapter and how the plot points set up so far continue to develop.

Also, I have seen some comments that Jade is a bit of Mary Sue, but I honestly disagree. Seems to me she has done most of her character development before the current events of the plot, with the last area mainly learning how to trust others and maintain relationships. Otherwise, it's kind of interesting to see how see helps the supporting cast members grow and develop.

All the best to the developer, you are killing it so far.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Also, I have seen some comments that Jade is a bit of Mary Sue
I talk about this in my review but the reason she seems like so is because the Jade in the story is already grown up and mature, she already went through all sorts of painful experiences during her teenage/childhood years. The story happens post-character growth so you only gets a few glimpses into it via flashbacks. I'm sure things will eventually get tougher for current Jade at some point, it's just not gonna happen right now.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Reading seems to be a hard skill for some people. :LOL:
I don't usually read spoilered information like dev notes unless i have a specific motivation to do so, so sue me.

I read it, and it said it had this content, and the information that said content was optional was hidden information i didn't care to dig for cuz it didn't really deserve that level of attention from me.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
I don't usually read spoilered information like dev notes unless i have a specific motivation to do so, so sue me.

I read it, and it said it had this content, and the information that said content was optional was hidden information i didn't care to dig for cuz it didn't really deserve that level of attention from me.
How do you find info about a novel before you read it?
The Dev Notes has descriptions about what you can expect and/or FAQs, the Genre section lists the tags (often including planned and ones that won't be included), the Changelog estimates the amount of content you can expect, and then of course the initial summary.

Especially with titles that include a line in the summary that states "For more info read the dev notes" it should be self-explanatory.
Short version, I'd recommend always going through all the info in the original post before downloading a VN; helps avoid unexpected or potentially unwanted content.

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
DEV!! I love this game......You are the first content creator I literally want to support.

I LOVE the way you build up the MC and story also good.......and lets be honest the fetishes in here are too rare and thats what makes this game so special.

ALL the best for your future wish you luck.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes