PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Sorry, I responded late. Very busy and tiring week. Blair in my opinion, is the most straightforward and safe LI in the game. No baggage through means of being in another relationship/marriage (Evelyn), family issues (Julie), lacks confidence/identity of oneself (Stella), proving one's self-worth to family/society at large (Viv), the list goes on.
Straightforward in the sense, Blair isn't secretive and is open about her feelings whether they could or couldn't negatively affect Jade's (the player's) opinion on her. Blair wasted no time in admitting that she's unsure about taking on a promotion which would distance herself greatly from Jade, as well as confessing to Jade that she is pretty much in love with her, despite being around each other for so little time.
This might be a big reach, but I mentioned "safe" for Blair because I believe she is also supposed to be the 1st person of many that Jade truly opens up/attaches to others after years of being a loner without backlash (exceptions being Dimitri and that new girl from her past)
Thank you for your analysis. But I'd rather have Jade analyze her ass.
Sorry for bad joke form poor anal lover.
BTW this game need more anal with girls. IIRC there is only one with Eva.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jan 4, 2019
Gotta say, this game is surprisingly fun, if a little too linear; reminds me of The Writer's Visit.

My only concern is that Jade might be a bit too badass to keep the story interesting, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
My only concern is that Jade might be a bit too badass to keep the story interesting
my thoughts exactly. usually i like strong MCs that can carve their own path but Jade is almost satyrikly badass. like someone tried to make a comedy VN about a mary sue MC

Jun 16, 2022
Thank you for your analysis. But I'd rather have Jade analyze her ass.
Sorry for bad joke form poor anal lover.
BTW this game need more anal with girls. IIRC there is only one with Eva.
No, I understand. I'm a sucker for games that have pregnancy content, more so the versions that have fleshed out mechanics/story behind the fetish.
I guess the anal scenes will come in time, since I noticed many of these games on F95zone thinks anal sex is a major next step in a relationship with a LI. The way I be tracking is:
1. Flirting
2. Kissing/Groping
3. Handjobs/Blowjobs/Tit-jobs/Eating out the pussy/Thighjobs/All the jobs
4. Vaginal sex
5. Anal sex
6. Misc (threesome/group sex/harem sex/swinging/sharing/exploring other fetishes)

Anal sex is basically either the LI has a strong fetish for it where a relationship is not needed to access said content or the LI needs to be an relationship of some time with the MC for the two to explore anal sex. BONUS: The LI needs to have high enough affection and/or lust to perform anal sex (especially repeatedly).

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
No, I understand. I'm a sucker for games that have pregnancy content, more so the versions that have fleshed out mechanics/story behind the fetish.
I guess the anal scenes will come in time, since I noticed many of these games on F95zone thinks anal sex is a major next step in a relationship with a LI. The way I be tracking is:
1. Flirting
2. Kissing/Groping
3. Handjobs/Blowjobs/Tit-jobs/Eating out the pussy/Thighjobs/All the jobs
4. Vaginal sex
5. Anal sex
6. Misc (threesome/group sex/harem sex/swinging/sharing/exploring other fetishes)

Anal sex is basically either the LI has a strong fetish for it where a relationship is not needed to access said content or the LI needs to be an relationship of some time with the MC for the two to explore anal sex. BONUS: The LI needs to have high enough affection and/or lust to perform anal sex (especially repeatedly).
My kink is anal and even more so ATM. And unfortunately, I've noticed that lately the devsrs are giving up on it. I really like the graphics of some games, I have them in my watch list, but there is simply no anal, or maybe there is only one girl with anal or worse ones scene and it loses its lot of charm for me.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
My kink is anal and even more so ATM. And unfortunately, I've noticed that lately the devsrs are giving up on it. I really like the graphics of some games, I have them in my watch list, but there is simply no anal, or maybe there is only one girl with anal or worse ones scene and it loses its lot of charm for me.
Have you tried playing Family Trouble? It has a lot of anal sex and with many different LIs (Yes, it's a harem game).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will have to agree with others that i don't see what would be Madison's angle here. She is a asshole teenager but as far as we know she is not prone to this type of (physical) violence.

Reactions: damnedfrog

VanRaven2208

Sep 7, 2024
Are there any games that are like this one, most of all games with a similar protagonist. I need something to play while i wait for a update.

Jun 16, 2022
Are there any games that are like this one, most of all games with a similar protagonist. I need something to play while i wait for a update.
Eruption Imminent, Having a Hard Time, Inner Growth, and Futa's World of NTR are all good/worthwhile futa protagonist games I would recommend. WARNING: MCs all have varying personalities from Jade of this game, so play them at your own risk.

• Love
Reactions: VanRaven2208

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
ATM Adventures it´s your game

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Mother lovers society. Hear me out on this. It starts as a lesbian game but the MC will get a futa dick rhrough magic later on. Personally the character of the MC reminds me of Jade. A little cocky attitude, with a sarcastic smirk.

Maybe see for yourself if it is working for you.

There will be preg content later on btw.

Reactions: ElCafillero
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes