MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I don't because that would be creating a trail of bodies. First the victim of the murder investigation, then the cop investigating said crime and now the daughter of said cop after she started going around asking questions? That would be a big mess to clean up.
Also as you pointed out Fannie warned Jade after she just talked with Stella, so i don't see out of character for her to resort to violence here.

There are 3 double posts made by you in this very same page. Anyone can see them. :rolleyes:
I can't see them what was double posted?

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
You keep arguing again and again and again with everyone who points out that it's perfectly logical for Madison to assume Jade is a futanari. Who cares if they do exist? What does it change about the universe?
You obviously care since you have a problem with it being questioned

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Double posting doesn't mean you posted the same thing twice, it means you posted twice (or sometimes more) in a row; without anyone else posting inbetween your posts.
Oh that's not usually the way that's used but why would I edit a post to add something meant for someone else instead of just replying to them so they can just read what was written to them instead of scrolling through something that was not in response to them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I don't because that would be creating a trail of bodies. First the victim of the murder investigation, then the cop investigating said crime and now the daughter of said cop after she started going around asking questions? That would be a big mess to clean up.
Also as you pointed out Fannie warned Jade after she just talked with Stella, so i don't see out of character for her to resort to violence here.
The only reason why the victim of the murder investigation happened was because someone else fucked up, she wasn't directly involved with it. She has the power, connections and mentality to just make people disappear without leaving any body, and this is also why I think that if it was her, FAR more violence would have been used. After all, Jade tends to move very independantly so her disappearing would only really alert Viv as no one else knows what Jade is investigating.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the dude from the hospital, or the mayor for that matter. He's appearing far too "clean" for the setting and his position.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The only reason why the victim of the murder investigation happened was because someone else fucked up, she wasn't directly involved with it. She has the power, connections and mentality to just make people disappear without leaving any body, and this is also why I think that if it was her, FAR more violence would have been used. After all, Jade tends to move very independantly so her disappearing would only really alert Viv as no one else knows what Jade is investigating.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the dude from the hospital, or the mayor for that matter. He's appearing far too "clean" for the setting and his position.
It wouldn't be just Viv, it would also be Jade's sister, her cousin, her friend from the bar (forgot his name). It would be a mess to make her to just disappear. Despite how she likes to present herself Jade has quite a few connections with people who would miss her and also start asking questions.

Can't speak about the mayor but the guy from the hospital seems like someone too random to me.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
It wouldn't be just Viv, it would also be Jade's sister, her cousin, her friend from the bar (forgot his name). It would be a mess to make her to just disappear. Despite how she likes to present herself Jade has quite a few connections with people who would miss her and also start asking questions.

Can't speak about the mayor but the guy from the hospital seems like someone too random to me.
I mean it wouldn't though. All they'd have to do is to front it as a hatecrime, some of Jade's acquaintances might think there's some foul play but it's also a very logical thing to happen given the world they live in. Moreover, Viv is the only one who would know something is up, hence why I only mentioned her. I think you thoroughly underestimate how easily people with immense power and contacts can obfuscate and manipulate narratives and people.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I don't know where you're from but 170 is above average for women, I'm pretty sure.
Most people I know are taller than me. I am 175 cm. Of course I know a few shorter women, but more tall ones. I am by far the tallest in the family, but we are a family of dwarfs. I just find anyone under 170 small.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Kind Nightmares can we get confirmation on if strap-ons exist in Instinct Unleashed so this guy can stop going on this weird crusade to "prove" that they don't exist
Of course there are. You just have to remember that people in this world do not tolerate same-sex relationships. Although there is no official strict prohibition, there is no permission either.

is there even a reason to save the game? every new update forces a restart since it bugs the code and skips over scenes
You don't need to start a new game in this chapter if you did in chapter 6.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks Julia has some serious mother issues? She needs a lot of therapy, not just the cock therapy that Jade is giving her. :ROFLMAO:

I say this because now she desperately wants to be a single mother to solve her abandonment problems. :unsure:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Strap-on exist in this universe, confirmed by dev. There was no need to argue about such obvious things.
Maddison jumping straight to she has to be a futa and not considering they were using a strap-on and Alex not seeming to know what a strap-on is since she thinks she can't fuck Sam without growing a dick is enough to question whether they exist or not

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Maddison jumping straight to she has to be a futa and not considering they were using a strap-on and Alex not seeming to know what a strap-on is since she thinks she can't fuck Sam without growing a dick is enough to question whether they exist or not
This was planted in Alex's mind by none other than Jade when they were discussing Sam being kicked out of his house she told her men not the only ones but also futas. I guess Jade also played you like a fiddle as she did Alex.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Not enough.
1. The phrases clearly hinted at futanari, not a strap-on.
2. Jade is similar in build to a futanari, and perhaps Madison suspected this, judging by her phrase that Jade is "really futanari".
3. Why would Madison suddenly think about a strap-on, for her it is clearly an unusual thing. And everyone knows about futanari and is not even surprised when they meet them, despite their rarity.
I can't say anything about the second story you mentioned, I am not interested in it. But I suspect that you misunderstood there too.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i think the problem or issue with fanny have 2 only options....one she hate futa's bcs a past lover,....or she want to be one of them bcs she have all the femdation shit behaviour,....imagine a world where you can grow up a dick with some pills or some experiment ,...what man can become if not a pet or a slave to women? imagine a full futanari without any kind of limits and boundaries like jade have....she already staed that most futanaris are very strong willed and very very radicals,...we didnt see any of them yet only 2 and another one who die [viv friend]and one is "normal"[jade] and the other is submissive[stella] i dont htink is something that comes with the gene at all ....

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
This was planted in Alex's mind by none other than Jade when they were discussing Sam being kicked out of his house she told her men not the only ones but also futas. I guess Jade also played you like a fiddle as she did Alex.
It was in this update Alex talks about how she's worried Sam will leave her after getting fucked Jade says if she's worried about Sam becoming some kind of butt slut she just has to make sure Sam becomes her butt slut and Alex says how I can't grow a dick. Why would she think she needs to grow a dick to make Sam her butt slut if she knew what a strap-on is?

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes