MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
It's not being muscular only feature for futa they're also bigger physically (taller) than most men which Jade is.
I meant her build in general even when I had to replay close to the beginning of the game unless it was a mistake you see Jade is barely taller than Maria so that's at least one person that's not a futa that is comparable in height so it's not impossible for a woman to have a build like a futanari.

BroProHelpas

Jan 30, 2024
I'm not saying that "it's the mayor's fault", I don't even see in this question that the mayor is a bad person, in fact, I got the impression that the mayor is not at all aware of what is happening around him, as if he is lower than Fannie.

Therefore, my suspicion concerns Fannie, I also have another suspicion that if this is the work of Viv's father? As we know, he is looking for his daughter and found out for sure that Jade was the last one to see Viv :unsure:
I think it can be dude in hospital or people,who give retired policeman money

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I meant her build in general even when I had to replay close to the beginning of the game unless it was a mistake you see Jade is barely taller than Maria so that's at least one person that's not a futa that is comparable in height so it's not impossible for a woman to have a build like a futanari.
are you sure? Kind Nightmares needs to do a height comparison chart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and see
https://f95zone.to/threads/instinct-unleashed-ch-7-kind-nightmares.196088/post-13376646

Reactions: Rexermus

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020

and see
https://f95zone.to/threads/instinct-unleashed-ch-7-kind-nightmares.196088/post-13376646
From first time I seen her, i mean Maria is shorty. About 170cm. Just my thoughts.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
*sigh* There was no Evelyn in this update.

*slowly sipping whiskey*

My disappointment is... immeasurable.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
*sigh* There was no Evelyn in this update.

*slowly sipping whiskey*

My disappointment is... immeasurable.
Unfortunate, but on the brightside we've solidified future pregnancy content with Julie, like we did with Evie last update (if you came inside)

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
She's not standing at full height in this image click a few more times when she stops leaning after smacking Jade
Jade is confirmed to be 6'5" dude. Literally everything for Madison points to Jade being a futanari, the mention of her dick seals the deal. Literally not a single character is actually surprised that Jade's a futa, the only shock is either that they didn't figure/find out sooner or that it was (somehow) successfully hidden from them

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022

and see
You can you can compare where they both reach at the light when they are both standing at full height I'd merge the 2 images of them at full height together but then you can just say I edited it. The second picture is the closest to them at full height in the same image if you compare the solid image of Jade and the more translucent image of Maria

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Jade is confirmed to be 6'5" dude. Literally everything for Madison points to Jade being a futanari, the mention of her dick seals the deal. Literally not a single character is actually surprised that Jade's a futa, the only shock is either that they didn't figure/find out sooner or that it was (somehow) successfully hidden from them
Women can't be 6'5?

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Women can't be 6'5?
A normal woman would be in the 99.9th percentile of women on the planet once she's 6'2"+.
6'5" would put her in a category that less than ~2%-ish of males are at.

Coupled that with the game stating multiple times that futas are generally bigger, stronger and more aggressive and it's not exactly a leap of logic to think that she's likely futa.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Women can't be 6'5?
Never said they couldn't but it's insanely rare even for MEN to be 6'5", less than 1% of the entire population is estimated to be above 6'5". But it's one of the many physical clues that people use to figure out Jade's a futa. You are fighting this so hard for no damn reason. Again, the only surprise people have in the game to finding out Jade's a futanari is that they didn't figure it out sooner because everything points to her being one

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Never said they couldn't but it's insanely rare even for MEN to be 6'5", less than 1% of the entire population is estimated to be above 6'5". But it's one of the many physical clues that people use to figure out Jade's a futa. You are fighting this so hard for no damn reason. Again, the only surprise people have in the game to finding out Jade's a futanari is that they didn't figure it out sooner because everything points to her being one
So rare kind of like how the possibility of meeting a futa in this world is said to be next to none

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
So rare kind of like how the possibility of meeting a futa in this world is said to be next to none
And yet Jade has met another futa within a few months of moving back to the city and Jade is the 2nd futa Viv has known. How many 6'5" and taller people, not women, people have you met in your life?. 6'5", insanely muscular, a dominant personality, and then her sexual partner begs for her cock would point anyone living in the Instinct Unleashed world to believe Jade is a futanari but for some reason you think anyone using reasonable deductive thought means that strap-ons don't exist and you are fighting for your life to prove it.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes