Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
One thing that's been on my mind for a while, we've already seen flashbacks of a younger Jade, so I'm wondering if we'll see a flashback of Bella when she was chubby, since it seems to be a turning point in her life and it's something that's been mentioned many times. I'm curious what she looked like.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Kinda wondering how someone managed to get the drop on Jade, i'd've thought with all her training she'd have a great deal of passive awareness...

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Kinda wondering how someone managed to get the drop on Jade, i'd've thought with all her training she'd have a great deal of passive awareness...
As Dev said a long time ago, Jade is a bit stronger than most trained men, but she doesn't have superhuman strength or senses, so being caught off guard isn't surprising.

Reactions: Alandir

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
As Dev said a long time ago, Jade is a bit stronger than most trained men, but she doesn't have superhuman strength or senses, so being caught off guard isn't surprising.
I'm not talking about super human awareness, simply trained awareness, the shit wrestlers and boxers and special ops soldiers, etc. are trained in.
Unfortunately, she doesn't have eyes on the back of her head. And probably the phone call was distracting her.
This here is the only real explanation for it, but it feels like it should be the kind of thing she'd realise is a potential distraction and have her guard up.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You guys are making me wonder if the mayor is a useful idiot for the badies. Someone who gets shoved some lies and half truths that believes them with maybe some fabricated testimonies and proofs. The jury is still out in my head if he is the victime of an elaborated manipulation campaign or if he really is that much of a pushover. An other related point is the provenance of his wealth. He got his family in a manor after all. Either his wealth is family, then he might not be such an idiot to be able to keep it or he sold himself, then there is no redemption for the lad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
You guys are making me wonder if the mayor is a useful idiot for the badies. Someone who gets shoved some lies and half truths that believes them with maybe some fabricated testimonies and proofs. The jury is still out in my head if he is the victime of an elaborated manipulation campaign or if he really is that much of a pushover. An other related point is the provenance of his wealth. He got his family in a manor after all. Either his wealth is family, then he might not be such an idiot to be able to keep it or he sold himself, then there is no redemption for the lad.
Well, it's purely conjecture, but given that he seemingly does not like the main suspect behind all of this, I'd more likely put him in the latter camp where he allows her to do her shit and puts up with her because he gains something from it.
Granted, this is a completely fictional world, but generally if a high up government official seems to very much not lack wealth or influence yet still has to lick a boot, they're more likely than not taking money under the table to look the other way of whatever said boot decides to do.

But, I guess we'll find out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I guess strap-ons don't exist in this world if the only possible explanation for what Maddison heard was she's got to be a futanari

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I guess strap-ons don't exist in this world if the only possible explanation for what Maddison heard was she's got to be a futanari
If I knew futanari were real, even if rare, and saw someone who definitely matches the general physique of a futanari and heard her sexual partner yell "give me that cock" I would assume they're a futa first before my mind going to strap-on

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
A couple of hours ago I finished the updates and it was quite normal but a bit short... speaking about the ending:

I think it was Letitia's doing, she probably saw where Jade came from and it makes sense and wants to get Jade away from her toy (another futanari) and the person who hit Jade in the head could be that same guy, the Mayor's guard...but I'm 100% sure that they don't know yet that Jade is a futanari, they just saw her as an obstacle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
At first she thought they're lesbians (dykes) then she realized otherwise.
For whatever reason girls like to call strap-ons their cocks so I figure they don't exist here if she heard cock and instead of thinking oh they are using a stap-on or really any dick shaped toy she thought oh she must be a futa

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
A couple of hours ago I finished the updates and it was quite normal but a bit short... speaking about the ending:

I think it was Letitia's doing, she probably saw where Jade came from and it makes sense and wants to get Jade away from her toy (another futanari) and the person who hit Jade in the head could be that same guy, the Mayor's guard...but I'm 100% sure that they don't know yet that Jade is a futanari, they just saw her as an obstacle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jade talk with Andy before about blackmailing. I mean she is immune about blackmailing.

My first suspect was also mayors guy. But it looks so easy to me and i still had feeling like mayor is good guy (at least from most part)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Jade talk with Andy before about blackmailing. I mean she is immune about blackmailing.

My first suspect was also mayors guy. But it looks so easy to me and i still had feeling like mayor is good guy (at least from most part)
I'm not saying that "it's the mayor's fault", I don't even see in this question that the mayor is a bad person, in fact, I got the impression that the mayor is not at all aware of what is happening around him, as if he is lower than Fannie.

Therefore, my suspicion concerns Fannie, I also have another suspicion that if this is the work of Viv's father? As we know, he is looking for his daughter and found out for sure that Jade was the last one to see Viv :unsure:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
For whatever reason girls like to call strap-ons their cocks so I figure they don't exist here if she heard cock and instead of thinking oh they are using a stap-on or really any dick shaped toy she thought oh she must be a futa
Jade is the stereotypical physically futanari in-universe. You don't exist in a world where futanari exist, so you're first thought when overhearing two women having sex and one talks about the other's "cock" is a strap-on. Madison does exist in a world where futanari exist, and two women are having sex, one who has the typical physique of futanari, and the other talks about her cock so her first thought is "oh, she must be a futanari". It's perfectly logical, Jade isn't the only futanari to ever exist, there's precedence for Madison to think she's a futa. It doesn't mean strap-on's don't exist, it just means Madison understands the world she lives in.

Reactions: Alandir

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Jade is the stereotypical physically futanari in-universe. You don't exist in a world where futanari exist, so you're first thought when overhearing two women having sex and one talks about the other's "cock" is a strap-on. Madison does exist in a world where futanari exist, and two women are having sex, one who has the typical physique of futanari, and the other talks about her cock so her first thought is "oh, she must be a futanari". It's perfectly logical, Jade isn't the only futanari to ever exist, there's precedence for Madison to think she's a futa. It doesn't mean strap-on's don't exist, it just means Madison understands the world she lives in.
I'm sure Jade isn't the only muscular woman in this world and at the beginning of the game it says that the likelihood of meeting a futa is next to none so its still quite a leap to think she's definitely a futa and not even consider she's using a strap-on if they existed which maybe they don't considering Alex didn't know how she could make Sam her butt slut when she can't grow a dick.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes