luckyPervert

Jun 24, 2020
I can read Japanese. If someone can tell me how to extract the dialogue text, I can try to put out a comprehensible translation.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So I get that the game saves automatically but how do you actually load one of the saves? There's two more (japanese) options in the title screen but they are both greyed out.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Ok guys for those who can't see the translation working you just need to run "io.exe" in the Gamedata AS ADMINISTRATEUR , have fun .

Reactions: Cityboy173

undezombie

Feb 15, 2018
can anyone help me, because i got the whitescreen everytime i tried to launch the game, from the launcher or from the game data folder "io.exe", nd yes i also tried to run in japanese as admin, uncheck the read only, but still showing whitescreen and background sound... ):

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Everytime on the game it will be crushing "Microsoft Visual C - Runtime Libary" an the game must be closed.
It's everytime on the way with the Bunny to level 2. After the second action or some more it crushed. Is this a bug or something?
What is the problem, can anyone help me.

Or can someone send me an link for uploading his "Gamefolder".

And it is a automatic save...were i can load the saving datas when I reopened the game...I must everytime restart from the beginning and all datas from the game before are gone.

Last edited:

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
If anyone who has seen most/all of the content in the game could share their GameData\BepInEx\translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt file, I'd greatly appreciate it. The game saves the translation requests it makes to that file, so sharing it with others would speed up their game since it would effectively be "cached" and they wouldn't have to make those translation requests. My internet is crappy and waiting for it to grab the translation for each line off the web is making me regret downloading this.

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
Found that the 4 custom slots per character were a bit restrictive so I made a simple manager to help. Just extract the archive into the games main folder(where your Save directory is located) and then go into Save/CustomData to use.

Also, any one got any good presets?

Reactions: MArkantonius
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes