Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Pretty decent. Great, hand made translation. One of the routes is hard to figure out without a guide, and it is Gang Bang heavy, so if that's not your thing (me for example) how much you enjoy it will vary.
Admittedly, I prefer one on one. Really not a fan of watching girls get dicked down by multiple dudes lol. The title made me steer clear in the first place for that reason.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i downloaded this game 3 times both from here and other sites everyone says its eng uncensored but when i stat it is in japanese

May 31, 2018
i downloaded this game 3 times both from here and other sites everyone says its eng uncensored but when i stat it is in japanese
Check the folders inside the game game location for io.exe, that’s how you play it in English. Just a warning, the translation is by machine and not very good, but the menus are well translated.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
i loved this game..even though i dont usually play these kind of titles that put you on the role of a character who`s basically a worthless piece of shit. putting the awkwardness aside totally paid for this time.

beautiful graphics, smooth animations and a very generous range of possibilities.

this one definitely became top tier for me.

the only thing i missed was more interaction between the girls in the 3some animations.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
Is there a simple tutorial on how to apply that 100% save? Sorry, I'm still new to these kind of things... Each game has different ways after all...

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Anyone know to unlock the button (on the left side) of the Screen Shot button in the upper right corner?
Been having that problem for a while. Already finished the game tho, I think.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes