Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
To be fair, making the game run on OS that isn't actively supported anymore could have it's own fair share of unfixable problems.
Agreed, rather they optimise it for current gen and supported OS's.
P.S. What game is the gif in your signature from Ialdabaoth?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
How do you save in this game?
After every session each night, it auto-saves.

is this translated? because when i load it its in japanese. anyone help?
It's machine translated. You need to open the io.exe instead of the regular launcher if you have the version of the game that comes with the machine translator.

Agreed, rather they optimise it for current gen and supported OS's.
P.S. What game is the gif in your signature from Ialdabaoth?
It's from Senran Kagura Reflexions. The forum has it as well IIRC. My advice is to get the other "courses" DLCs for it to be able to replicate the whole "rubbing" thing in my signature.

Reactions: Red5ive

odd

Jul 20, 2017
can anyone send me slider plugin for the game i see some videos but im not find the plugin

Ilike3dgameslol

Feb 8, 2020
mine did do nothing sir
The thing that translated is winhttp.dll, if you're running wine on linux, you have to add winhttp to winecfg.
if you're running on Windows, it should automatically do it for you, if not you can probably add it to a shortcut or something idk
(also you can change resolution opening the game with the arguments "-screen-width 3840 -screen-height 2160" for example) (4k resolution to downscale to 1920p for (maybe) better quality
might also have to add -screen-fullscreen 1 if the game doesn't start in fullscreen

Edit: Downscaling doesn't do jack
Screenshot from 2020-02-08 23-51-27.png

Last edited:

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I haven't done anything like this before, could any of you kind people tell me where to put the installed folder? it says desired location, and i have no clue where that is... or even what io.exe means.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Is there maybe a translated Reference Image for the menu's?
Or does anyone know how to Access the images that the game uses for it's Menu's (Most importantly the Settings)

And like many other's I can not get the translation or the Uncensored to work.
I'm using the IO.exe to run it, I've shortened the Folder to just INSULTORDER, set to run in Windows 7.
The game starts and runs fairly well. (though i really would like to know whats what to adjust the graphics settings a bit)

Edit* oh damn i think i finally got working with the httpwin.dll

Last edited:

maximovich

May 20, 2019
The new game looks so promising. I hope they add non-realistic 3d x-ray and a sliding control to change the voice pitch (for loli characters).

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
The new game looks so promising. I hope they add non-realistic 3d x-ray and a sliding control to change the voice pitch (for loli characters).
Seeing as they're making it so that the height of the girl adjusts the guy's position, that may actually be a thing for the next title.

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
The machine translation just doesn't make any sense a lot of the times. I get there is probably ntr or corruption happening here, but I'm just mostly guessing from what the translated words are no comprehensive sentences in the mtl.

Is anyone working on a translation for this game? I mean the animation and everything is much better then some other 3d games like the Illusion stuff.

heywhatsthat

Mar 28, 2020
Could some upload a full save or at least any save?
I accidentally clicked on start from beginning and it instantly deleted my previous save without warning.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Deepl now supports Japanese! is 10 times better than google translator, someone please translate the AutoGeneratedTranslations file!

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes