MArkantonius

Dec 2, 2018
LOL Im fucking around. But i am creating some kickass mods for Honey Select, Insult Order, CM3D2, Koikatu, and non adult games (Gmod, Skyrim you get it) reply for any suggestions or message me.
Are you doing anything specyfic now?
My Suggestions:
* A male color slider would be nice
* Ability to change the dick size ( + in the X-Ray ?)
* Make the big gay, big, not fat
* one-piece swimsuits

maximovich

May 20, 2019
* A male color slider would be nice
With IOTextureReplacer.dll you can do that, extract PC00_body.png and PC01_body.png, edit the color with any image editor and save it to BepInEx\Images folder.
The rest of the list is hard to mod, a lot of work.

Subject23

Jul 31, 2018
Can Anyone tell me how to change resolution to 1080p?
i can change it on Rakuin but not see the option to change resolution in this game? include .ini

(Sorry For My Poor English)

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Can Anyone tell me how to change resolution to 1080p?
i can change it on Rakuin but not see the option to change resolution in this game? include .ini

(Sorry For My Poor English)
run Insult Order\インサルトオーダーLauncher.exe - change resolution - hit yellow play button - close app - open Insult Order\GameData\io.exe and play

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
What's new in the 1.04? DL site still says 1.03. Less I'm blind, totally possible.
That new underwear?

May 31, 2018
What's new in the 1.04? DL site still says 1.03. Less I'm blind, totally possible.
That new underwear?
That link you posted is a progress report for the next game for this author, and has nothing to do with this game.

Though I don't know what's up with the version numbers.

SacredAzerrev

Apr 15, 2018
Where? (See screenshot @ attachment)
Note: That save is from the previous Version 1.03, founded in this Thread before. (Someone posted that ago, and I have reuploaded and re-posted that Savegame)

If you click on the Bell on the Left Side from the Homescreen, you can go to this menu. (Screenshot)
Mine doesnt work .

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes