pikirkan17

Jan 14, 2019
Where? (See screenshot @ attachment)
Note: That save is from the previous Version 1.03, founded in this Thread before. (Someone posted that ago, and I have reuploaded and re-posted that Savegame)

If you click on the Bell on the Left Side from the Homescreen, you can go to this menu. (Screenshot)
thanks buddy

Reactions: Cityboy173

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
but my internet is always on. if you are talking about an in game operation then please enlighten me
i don't know how the program works...
but when i turn the internet on, for the first the japanesse still appear and then change to english....
did you run the game with io.exe or using in the main folder ?
if so then run with io.exe inside gamedata folder
as for the ingame operation, i didn't know much but mine is translated....

Reactions: IInEoII

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
it has a lot of fail man, when i try to ejaculate in the girls i see no numbers in the pad, when i finish climax it makes a wierdd sound i don t know what it is....

maximovich

May 20, 2019
i don't know how the program works...
but when i turn the internet on, for the first the japanesse still appear and then change to english....
did you run the game with io.exe or using in the main folder ?
if so then run with io.exe inside gamedata folder
as for the ingame operation, i didn't know much but mine is translated....
Share your compressed translation folder.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I'm currently in the process of collaborating with miconisomi. I finally received the permission to remake SOME of his previous games. (Credit is still his) so ill keep you all updated. About to post my own thread soon.
I say all this in complete honesty. PM me for any questions.
LOL Im fucking around. But i am creating some kickass mods for Honey Select, Insult Order, CM3D2, Koikatu, and non adult games (Gmod, Skyrim you get it) reply for any suggestions or message me.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
LOL Im fucking around. But i am creating some kickass mods for Honey Select, Insult Order, CM3D2, Koikatu, and non adult games (Gmod, Skyrim you get it) reply for any suggestions or message me.
so could you atlast add some value for brast size limiter ?

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Phenomenal use of character creation in this one. I only with that they translated over to the cutscenes as well! Designing your characters in a specific way and then seeing them later on in their default state is pretty jarring!

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes