Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
How do I move the stupid chat box so I can actually see shit?

NVM: If anyone else is wondering, move the Text -> Message -> "Window transmittance" to 0.

Also, you don't need to wait for the translations. Just double click and you'll get instant English text.

Last edited:

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Gonna drop this here.

The developer is making another game (the teaser site is up), will it be eventually be uploaded here when time is right?

Also...is there a server or something to share character cards, kinda like the illusion games?

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
1. where are the save games stored? it is not in the game folder, exact address please
2. how do you load a saved game?

Gurka95

Dec 9, 2018
installed directory\INSULT ORDER\Save\

Saves are loaded automatically. It's not saves actually, more like tracking how far you have come.

solo66666

Feb 22, 2019
Gonna drop this here.

The developer is making another game (the teaser site is up), will it be eventually be uploaded here when time is right?

Also...is there a server or something to share character cards, kinda like the illusion games?
where is the teaser site, and does anyone know if there are mods for this game

Last edited:

maximovich

May 20, 2019
where is the teaser site, and does anyone know if there are mods for this game

if you want mods I recommend you to play with IOTextureReplacer.dll and start creating your own mods, you can do many things with this tool.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Gonna drop this here.

for this game there is no place to share characters, but I assure you that for the next game there will be because the characters will be much more varied (see third video here )

• Love
Reactions: Gurka95
May 31, 2018
Man, I really hope the next game gets a full fan translation like the Ganbang Addicts game. I love this game, but the auto translate is practically nonsense to read.

mario1156

Aug 29, 2019
LOL Im fucking around. But i am creating some kickass mods for Honey Select, Insult Order, CM3D2, Koikatu, and non adult games (Gmod, Skyrim you get it) reply for any suggestions or message me.
hi bro, can you increase the value of the breast like in honey select :V

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Are you doing anything specyfic now?
My Suggestions:
* A male color slider would be nice
* Ability to change the dick size ( + in the X-Ray ?)
* Make the big gay, big, not fat
* one-piece swimsuits
Sure sorry im just now getting this i have been really busy. I will get started on those projects/Ideas. I cannot promise a release date just yet.

Reactions: MArkantonius

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
To be fair, making the game run on OS that isn't actively supported anymore could have it's own fair share of unfixable problems.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes