heywhatsthat

Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for uploading, but somehow it (and the file from the download thread) totally breaks my game >_<
The game starts in some menu (select h scene I think) and everything is unlocked by the menus overlap and I can only click return to title. And then on the title, I cannot click anything at all and cannot play anymore.

Might be a save for the wrong game version or something, I got version 1.01.
I tried just copying single files from the archive but everything has the same effect.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I’d literally pay someone at this point. The miconisomi game before this got one. I keep holding out hope someone will pick this and the new game up for translation once it is released.
I'm really worried that the next game won't get a proper translation either, from all of the previews, it looks like it will have a bit more story than Insult Order and no way machine translation will be able to convey that...

Oct 2, 2018
Like this game was made about 4 years ago.. The translator is slow and rather inaccurate. The Grammar is even worse if you want to understand it in English. Like seriously, is it to much to ask to get a English version not just a outdated translator version... To me Japanese is like reading Hieroglyphs.. Can not make any sense of them. Though Hieroglyphs actually have a bit more depiction to them then the fancy Japanese characters...

May 31, 2018
I'm really worried that the next game won't get a proper translation either, from all of the previews, it looks like it will have a bit more story than Insult Order and no way machine translation will be able to convey that...
I know. I will say that based on some simple stuff I put into DeepL as suggested above, it seems to be a stronger translator, but there wasn’t a ton of pronouns and such in that, which I know IO has.

A Melhor Ward

May 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this?
If i use the regular launcher, it works just fine but it's all in japanese.
If i use the machine translated launcher instead, i get the sound, but the game is a completely white screen and it isn't fullscreen.

2the9s

Sep 18, 2019
so when it says "English" it means English speakers who know Japanese, ahhh I get it, how could I be so stupid?

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
I'm guessing the reason nobody is reacting to the final endings is due to the lack of people able of reading moonrunes on here. Seems rather extreme that after all the wholesome buildup for a vanilla ending the trigger for Neko's change to willing public use cumdump is ending the day without having sex with her. I guess corruption is the theme here?

But then you get Tomoe that does the corrupting instead, but ultimately gets caught and punished for eating all the shotas. Kinda confused on what audience the game is suppose to be catered to.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I downloaded the file, and placed it in game data next to io.
i placed the file almost everywhere and it wont change anything.
i'm lost and have no clue anymore. can anyone help me?

Damsikkkk

May 3, 2020
Where? (See screenshot @ attachment)
Note: That save is from the previous Version 1.03, founded in this Thread before. (Someone posted that ago, and I have reuploaded and re-posted that Savegame)

If you click on the Bell on the Left Side from the Homescreen, you can go to this menu. (Screenshot)
Can u help me? Because im stuck at this,when i click button on the bottom right it will going to home screen but i cant do anything,can someone help me?

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
Can u help me? Because im stuck at this,when i click button on the bottom right it will going to home screen but i cant do anything,can someone help me?
Looks like you have started the game over the "インサルトオーダーLauncher.exe" and not "io.exe" in the "GameData" folder.

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
How to install the game, and apply save file.

Tipp: you can use any save file linked here in the forum, you do not have to use mine. I just want to show you the principle.

odd

Jul 20, 2017
is there any mod to get bigger breasts? i seen some images where the character have bigger breast then the max option can some one send me link how to get it?

Reactions: xxGTxx

Damsikkkk

May 3, 2020
Looks like you have started the game over the "インサルトオーダーLauncher.exe" and not "io.exe" in the "GameData" folder.
I already open both file and the result still same,hmm and fyi when i reinstall the game,it still looks like previous interface -_-

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
I already open both file and the result still same,hmm and fyi when i reinstall the game,it still looks like previous interface -_-
I tried to recreate your problem, it didn't work. Annoying. I hope someone else can solve your problem, but I don't see much hope. We'll see.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Gang- Bang Addicts (the one before this one) is on here somewhere. None of the others are, as they don’t even have a machine translation.
Damn, I was hoping for the one before that lol the maki one. Maybe I should look into setting up a machine translation for it. I imagine I can find it on Sukibei or something. is Gang - Bang Addicts any good btw?

May 31, 2018
Damn, I was hoping for the one before that lol the maki one. Maybe I should look into setting up a machine translation for it. I imagine I can find it on Sukibei or something. is Gang - Bang Addicts any good btw?
Pretty decent. Great, hand made translation. One of the routes is hard to figure out without a guide, and it is Gang Bang heavy, so if that's not your thing (me for example) how much you enjoy it will vary.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes