Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
looks like you are old enough, who wants to be a bully :D

awww, did you get bullied in school ? :D
Ahaha Nope. Not at all. Seems to me you're the one who used to be bullied, so, you come online and try to be a big man, but, you're just a lil boi. So, maybe you should get offline and cuddle with your mama.

Edit:
No. Don't. After re-reading that I got jealous. No cuddling mama! Ahahaha But, on the serious side, we need to stop. KoGa3 doesn't need us bantering this way in his post. I think we've done enough. It was fun though. Have an awesome day.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
Ahaha Nope. Not at all. Seems to me you're the one who used to be bullied, so, you come online and try to be a big man, but, you're just a lil boi. So, maybe you should get offline and cuddle with your mama.

Edit:
No. Don't. After re-reading that I got jealous. No cuddling mama! Ahahaha But, on the serious side, we need to stop. KoGa3 doesn't need us bantering this way in his post. I think we've done enough. It was fun though. Have an awesome day.

wow. such a child.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
KoGa3 doing a restart and I can honestly tell you the the following choice you marked as a bad choice, is kind of wrong. It doesn't end Alexis's route. Unless people's points are low with her. You lose 2 points by being honest. If people's points are low, it's best to lie.

1652621159762.png

Edit:
And apparently telling Erynn about Alexis, doesn't end her route either, unless, your points are low. I mean, if a girl's points are low, they ahouldn't even be trying to continue on anyone's paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 doing a restart and I can honestly tell you the the following choice you marked as a bad choice, is kind of wrong. It doesn't end Alexis's route. Unless people's points are low with her. You lose 2 points by being honest. If people's points are low, it's best to lie.

View attachment 1812092

Edit:
And apparently telling Erynn about Alexis, doesn't end her route either, unless, your points are low. I mean, if a girl's points are low, they ahouldn't even be trying to continue on anyone's paths.
Yes, looked into the script and "Honest" does not end the route. Maybe that has changed in later game versions or I've miss-read that when doing this recommendation back then, actually don't know anymore... I'll change that in my next Mod version. (the green info is still ok, but I remove the red info).
Since I don't play the game anymore - can you show me where "telling Erynn about Alexis" is? Thanks.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes, looked into the script and "Honest" does not end the route. Maybe that has changed in later game versions or I've miss-read that when doing this recommendation back then, actually don't know anymore... I'll change that in my next Mod version. (the green info is still ok, but I remove the red info).
Since I don't play the game anymore - can you show me where "telling Erynn about Alexis" is? Thanks.
Sure. Here you go.

1652626232793.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
You lose 4 points with her, but, if your points are high enough, it doesn't end her path. Low points it will. Same as Alexis.
Thanks.
With pointing that out I've checked now if that maybe has consequences later on also - and actually I'm pissed....
Seems kissing her here is CLOSING her route in EP8! If you want to be on the Erynn route you MUST move away! That's not funny anymore, it's bad. I'm considering now to pull down my WT since with those twists I'm not sure with other older recommendations now, too.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. But I have to say better not use my WT anymore for the parts 1-7! I'm now completely insecure with those old recommendations. Such plot changes I had not seen coming back then...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks.
With pointing that out I've checked now if that maybe has consequences later on also - and actually I'm pissed....
Seems kissing her here is CLOSING her route in EP8! If you want to be on the Erynn route you MUST move away! That's not funny anymore, it's bad. I'm considering now to pull down my WT since with those twists I'm not sure with other older recommendations now, too.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. But I have to say better not use my WT anymore for the parts 1-7! I'm now completely insecure with those old recommendations. Such plot changes I had not seen coming back then...
Yeah. There's a lot of them and drama. I originally gave up after the sports camp fiasco, but, decided to give it another go. It's just getting worse and worse and the twists and turns are getting out of hand.

I mean, I gave up on it when the shit changed with the mom, but, came back to it later. I was pissed over the shit with the mom.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Will there be any plans to continue the walkthrough portion of the mod eventually? I know these paths can be a clusterfuck of consequences for someone trying to navigate and keep their desired path from crashing and burning, so any insight would be appreciated at this point. Did Scrappy quit updating his own WT Mod? That was the last one I used back when Episode 8 was first released but I did not see any mention of his mod on the OP.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Will there be any plans to continue the walkthrough portion of the mod eventually? I know these paths can be a clusterfuck of consequences for someone trying to navigate and keep their desired path from crashing and burning, so any insight would be appreciated at this point. Did Scrappy quit updating his own WT Mod? That was the last one I used back when Episode 8 was first released but I did not see any mention of his mod on the OP.
Well, I actually don't know for sure. However, a solution could be to change my WT suggestions for EP1-7 as I already do now in EP8 and 9 - there are now "only" hints for possible points in choices, no direct recommendations.

About the WT from scrappy: of course it still exists, my cheat Mod actually should be compatible to it also. There's a link to his Mod in my OP.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I actually don't know for sure. However, a solution could be to change my WT suggestions for EP1-7 as I already do now in EP8 and 9 - there are now "only" hints for possible points in choices, no direct recommendations.

About the WT from scrappy: of course it still exists, my cheat Mod actually should be compatible to it also. There's a link to his Mod in my OP.
But, there's no guarantees that scrappy's mod doesn't have the same issues in the older eps.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
But, there's no guarantees that scrappy's mod doesn't have the same issues in the older eps.
Yeah, can be. I don't know his mod in detail, if there are also recommendations/routes ("green highlighting") or showing "only" the available points and you as a player have to decide yourself (like I do now in EP8/9).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, can be. I don't know his mod in detail, if there are also recommendations/routes ("green highlighting") or showing "only" the available points and you as a player have to decide yourself (like I do now in EP8/9).
I haven't used his in a long time. I switched to yours at some point and stayed. lol

• Wow
Reactions: KoGa3

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
To bad you've stopped the walkthrough mod, it was a good help for the game to get through. Any news if you' re going to continue maybe?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
To bad you've stopped the walkthrough mod, it was a good help for the game to get through. Any news if you' re going to continue maybe?
Well...maybe. And those knowing me a "maybe" is ~94.33567% doing it...

Now seriously: I feel a little "guilty" here and don't want to leave my previous users of this Mod version out in the cold. As already noted in the OP I could imagine to replace the "old" route recommendations with the new ones from EP8/9 only showing the game points in choices. Unfortunately replacing them will take some time, especially since EP4 the game updates are not that small anymore. Therefore I don't have an ETA for maybe doing that now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well...maybe. And those knowing me a "maybe" is ~94.33567% doing it...

Now seriously: I feel a little "guilty" here and don't want to leave my previous users of this Mod version out in the cold. As already noted in the OP I could imagine to replace the "old" route recommendations with the new ones from EP8/9 only showing the game points in choices. Unfortunately replacing them will take some time, especially since EP4 the game updates are not that small anymore. Therefore I don't have an ETA for maybe doing that now.
No rush, because at least for me, your mod is essential. Has been for a long time with this game.

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks.

how does kissing her in this scene close her route later? what actually happens? (if you dont mind explaining :p )

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
how does kissing her in this scene close her route later? what actually happens? (if you dont mind explaining :p )
Well, that's actually my problem here since I stopped playing the game with EP7 - I don't know anymore for sure.

When I checked the script files for the mentioned issue in EP7 from "Wolf", I also found in EP8, quite at the beginning, a game check for that kissing (the variable "Week3_Erynn_Makeout"). And surprisingly for me: when you kissed her in EP7, you get the kinda game over variable for Erynn ("Erynn_End"). Well, it's probably not in all game routes - I think you are save on a "Erynn only" route or you have ended Alexis before, but still a bit confusing for me... That's why I stopped the "old" walkthrough with route recommendations now - they would maybe lead to such game scenes.

Reactions: siliseric
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes