Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Facts bro.
With this mod that can alter decisions and add points i'm actually to do more than with the walkthrough, choose one girl but still add the points i could've gained going with another so it doesn't lock future events, that sort of stuff.

Plus the points counter is a walkthrough in itself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RoboticCatDogHybrid

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Sept. 20, 2022
Oh my, this game and my Mod for it are like a roller coaster....

After the numerous issues I already had with this Mod now the next one.
Nyx just posted something on her Patreon page that now I think it would
have been way better for me to stop that damn thing already before.

Seems she's messing now with choices/game points again:
"Just a heads up. I'm doing that already for other choices.
Sometimes giving you points and later you'll lose them and more,
meaning the "negative" route was actually the better one to pick. Yes, I'm mean, I know.
So don't just follow a walkthrough or mod blindly, trust your gut in some situations!"

This game is getting more and more a "fuck you" for me.
With this post it seems she doesnt like WT/Mods now also...

I'm definitely tempting now to stop here. Yes, I've said that already
before and still continued later on, but it's getting harder and harder...

As a precaution I put the Mod (again) to on hold.
I really don't know if I want to continue that thing again.
Sorry for the ranting.

It's a fuck you to all of us dude. Make it as convaluted and conterintuitive as possible is a giant fuck you to people playing the game too.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Short note:
I've finished the change of the choice recommendations for the "old" game episodes 1-7 now and already uploaded the new Mod version for it (the Android port with that Mod integrated will hopefully follow soon).

I did a quick check through the game with the new Mod, but there will be most likely some bugs/typos. Hopefully not too many...
Is there any other games where the choice results are vague and can be misleading as this one?

The absolute gall of Nyx shitting on WT mods lmao.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Quick info in between:
As said I'm not be able now to download the game (even the compressed is to big unfortunately). But I asked a friend to at least send me the script files from v0.10. After a very quick check I'm still not sure what to do, but I will probably, when I'm back home, try to at least maintain the cheat Mod and maybe the variant with the music player, too. Not sure though for my "walkthrough" showing the available game points.
Anyway, while looking at it I would recommend to all (with or without using the Mod) to replay at least v0.9 again. There are some differences in the code with also changes in some points/variables you can get. Maybe these changes where already made with the not here on F95 available v0.9.3 patch, I don't know. Also there is a change in v0.4 in the Nikki/Cara choice with setting their route variables already there. I'm not sure if that can be a problem also or it's handled otherwise for old saves. For me a bit weird is that these variables for both routes are now set to "closed" at the changed beginning of v0.9, but maybe that's the route where you rejected both.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have tried to update the cheat Mod for v0.10. For me it should actually work, but without the main game I can't test it myself now. So I put it here for those are willing to give it a try, but be aware that it maybe can cause issues at the game start. Well, let's hope it works.

Mod pre/test version cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.10Cheat-V3 (~3MB)
(new version V3, fixed a bug with the text outlines)
Workupload
(removed the link)
Also: I've decide to - ones again - try to update the "WT" Mod version, too. Have no exact timeline for that, but I have still a bit time to give it at least a try. Again: can't test it though...

Edit: finished now the first atempt for the Mod variant with WT and music:

Mod pre/test version cheat/info screen/audio/WT:
Download Mod only v0.10AudioWT-V1 (~226MB)
Workupload
(removed the link)

Edit:
I have updated now my Mod main page with the download links and removed therefore the ones here.
- If you already have the Cheat Mod v.10Cheat-V3, then it's the same there and you don't need to re-download it
- In the AudioWT Mod on the main page I have integrated a patched script file for v0.10, with a fix for a known issue in the main game with a wrong code (" if Alexis_Points =< 30: ")

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
I have tried to update the cheat Mod for v0.10. For me it should actually work, but without the main game I can't test it myself now. So I put it here for those are willing to give it a try, but be aware that it maybe can cause issues at the game start. Well, let's hope it works.

Download Mod only v0.10Cheat (~3MB)

Also:
I've decide to - ones again - try to update the "WT" Mod version, too. Have no exact timeline for that, but I have still a bit time to give it at least a try. Again: can't test it though...
Tested with a fresh start and a year old save (that was the last time i played the game) it works for me. I was able to change stats and didn't get any errors (so far).

Reactions: KoGa3

XV71

Feb 25, 2020

Also:
I've decide to - ones again - try to update the "WT" Mod version, too. Have no exact timeline for that, but I have still a bit time to give it at least a try. Again: can't test it though...
seems fine no issues so far

2boyt3.jpg

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Also:
That's fucking commitment man, thank you for your efforts.

Edit: At first glance appears to be working just fine, will report if i run into bugs.

Last edited:

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Also:
Thank you dude, I really do appreciate your efforts.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
yes thanks for the effort, to try and follow everything that is going on in this game is a head spinner keep up the good work!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Also: I've decide to - ones again - try to update the "WT" Mod version, too. Have no exact timeline for that, but I have still a bit time to give it at least a try. Again: can't test it though...

You rock, KoGa3!!! Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Punto and KoGa3

charlieshady

Jan 7, 2018

God bless you my man

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Stop! If there are any more praises coming, I might get cocky...

Anyway, I wait a bit if there some Mod issues are reportet (thanks for that!).
If not I post the download links on my OP.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
Real quick
Stop! If there are any more praises coming, I might get cocky...

Anyway, I wait a bit if there some Mod issues are reportet (thanks for that!).
If not I post the download links on my OP.
For some reason I can't click true on chapter 10 choices atm bro.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes