Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Ok I downloaded the 0.10 version of Koga Mod, it starts the search for Erynn and then says end of chapter 10 thanks for playing chapter 9 and goes back to main menu why is that happening using the Android port version

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there, great mod i love it. But is there a way to unfuck what i may have done by tweaking the variables?

Thanks
Well, if you don't know the original state of them - only with a save before. Maybe, if you have luck, you can try to roll back a bit to take back your changes.
Also, as Wolf said, for the counters I have a reset function, but when you leave the Mod menu these counters are also finaly set into the game and can't be reset anymore in my menu.

Ok I downloaded the 0.10 version of Koga Mod, it starts the search for Erynn and then says end of chapter 10 thanks for playing chapter 9 and goes back to main menu why is that happening using the Android port version
That's weird. I actually can only think of that you maybe have installed a patch on your device. Look into the folder ...\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.intertwined\game\. If there are any files in it remove them and try again. But other then that I unfortunately have no clue why it's not progressing, I checked and the game continues with EP10 in my port.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Did you also add in the scrappy mod? If so, that might be the issue. It's not updated yet.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any chance you could add a gallery ?
No need, there is already one made from scrappy, link below
Did you also add in the scrappy mod? If so, that might be the issue. It's not updated yet.
In the meantime his Mod is updated also. After a quick check my Cheat Mod variant (not the Audio/WT) and his gallery/WT Mod are compatible and can be both installed. Link to his Mod page here

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No need, there is already one made from scrappy, link below

In the meantime his Mod is updated also. After a quick check my Cheat Mod variant (not the Audio/WT) and his gallery/WT Mod are compatible and can be both installed. Link to his Mod page here
It must've just got updated. I checked before I posted. But, I prefer yours, bro. Even though I know you're pushing yourself to do it. I appreciate you.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It must've just got updated. I checked before I posted. But, I prefer yours, bro. Even though I know you're pushing yourself to do it. I appreciate you.
Funny thing: you can also combine my AudioWT Mod and his Gallery/WT Mod, too.
You even have two options: When you install scrappy's one last, you get his WT. If you install mine last, then you get my WT and the ingame audio for EP1-7.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Funny thing: you can also combine my AudioWT Mod and his Gallery/WT Mod, too.
You even have two options: When you install scrappy's one last, you get his WT. If you install mine last, then you get my WT and the ingame audio for EP1-7. In both variants you get his gallery and my game point info screen and cheat.
Thanks, but, I don't use the galleries. Oh and look what I found, bro. :ROFLMAO:

1667805644561.png

• Haha
Reactions: KoGa3

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well, I'm not that far behind. The "wetness behind the ears" is probably gone... (54).
Geez. Little surprised to find someone older than me around here(44). It's usually just a bunch of pups.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes