Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Hello KoGa3 I would like to add your cheats to the v. 0.10.1 want to use. I have already downloaded the wt-mod from Scrappy. Which of your mods should I use?
(y) :unsure::unsure::unsure:(y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love:

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Hey Koga, I used Scrappy mod to finish 10.2 can i switch to your mod for the next release so I can get music? Or would I have to start all over?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey Koga, I used Scrappy mod to finish 10.2 can i switch to your mod for the next release so I can get music? Or would I have to start all over?
Hi. With the next release of the game it seems you must restart anyway! The last posts from Nyx (the developer) are about adding/changing quite some things in the old game parts, a mostly rewritten start and many changes for the game choices. That actually leads to something else I'm not looking forward: I would have to completely restart my Mod also... I'm not sure for now if want to do that (again). Well, we will see.

Reactions: gaimariy

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Hi. With the next release of the game it seems you must restart anyway! The last posts from Nyx (the developer) are about adding/changing quite some things in the old game parts, a mostly rewritten start and many changes for the game choices. That actually leads to something else I'm not looking forward: I would have to completely restart my Mod also... I'm not sure for now if want to do that (again). Well, we will see.
Oh wow, thank you for sharing I was unaware. Also always hurts when you have like 9 different saves for different paths. Appreciate your mods, if you do continue with this one I will switch over, if not I'll just enjoy all of your other ones.

Reactions: KoGa3

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 1139899

Nov. 5, 2022
I've updated my Mod for the new game version v0.10 / EP10
Nov. 11, 2022
Updated the AudioWT Mod variant for the new game bugfix v0.10.2
(for the Cheat Mod variant a Mod update is not needed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2022-11-14
Game/Creator: Intertwined /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v0.10Cheat / v0.10.2AudioWT
Game Version: v0.10.2/EP10
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod version with cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.10Cheat (~3MB)
(compatible to the game version v0.10.2)
-
(This Mod variant is also compatible with
the walkthrough/gallery Mod from scrappy)

Some ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 1529848 View attachment 1529849 View attachment 1529850 View attachment 1529851

===============================================

Mod version with walkthrough/music/audio/cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.10.2AudioWT (~228MB)
(the game patch v0.10.2 is already included)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.10.2AudioWT (~1.9GB)
- -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1788349 View attachment 1788350 View attachment 1788351 View attachment 1788352 View attachment 1788353 View attachment 1788354

Thank you again.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
As I play the game using this mode, the variable cheats seem to be applied after some time flies. I chose Nikki over Cara and had a scene with her then changed the 'choose variable'. It applied after the subtitle 'the next day' or 'two weeks later' something like that... so I can see almost every scene thanks to this mode!!

Reactions: mnotwoke

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
ty for the mod update.
i installed the new 10.5mod, and got the gallery & point editor but lost the wt guide (eg: +/- points indicator during choices and "!" for important choices).
Are thoes functon removed and any chance to add them back?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
ty for the mod update.
i installed the new 10.5mod, and got the gallery & point editor but lost the wt guide (eg: +/- points indicator during choices and "!" for important choices).
Are thoes functon removed and any chance to add them back?
Yes, as mentioned on my main page I stopped the walkthrough (and the ingame music/audio). For that I would have to start from the beginning again. I actually don't want to do that anymore (had already four! complete Mod reworks because of these game changes so far).

But: I try to make my new cheat/gallery Mod compatible to the already existing WT Mod from scrappy. But his Mod isn't updated so far and I don't know if or when he is doing that.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes, as mentioned on my main page I stopped the walkthrough (and the ingame music/audio). For that I would have to start from the beginning again. I actually don't want to do that anymore (had already four! complete Mod reworks because of these game changes so far).

But: I try to make my new cheat/gallery Mod compatible to the already existing WT Mod from scrappy. But his Mod isn't updated so far and I don't know if or when he is doing that.
Is there a reason why Nyx loves to change old variables like that? Sounds like someone who doesn't plan ahead for me.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018

Hello I just want to start by thanking you for all the work you do with these mods that add music to the games. Honestly you have good taste and it gives the games a whole new layer and dimension to them. That being said I'm sorry that Intertwined's dev made so many changes to the code making it very hard for you to continue adding the songs to future chapters...

Wanted to ask if hypothetically after the whole game is completed and the dev won't meddle with the code again will you ever consider making the music mod again for it?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello I just want to start by thanking you for all the work you do with these mods that add music to the games. Honestly you have good taste and it gives the games a whole new layer and dimension to them. That being said I'm sorry that Intertwined's dev made so many changes to the code making it very hard for you to continue adding the songs to future chapters...

Wanted to ask if hypothetically after the whole game is completed and the dev won't meddle with the code again will you ever consider making the music mod again for it?
Hi. To be honest, a full music Mod is very unlikely again. The problem after the game is finished at some time is, that it's then to big for me. That was actually already the reason to stop the music integration with v0.8 back then. Only that game update would have taken ~15-20 full hours, meaning with doing 1-2 hours every day after work more then a week. But waiting and doing the whole game again is probably way beyond my capabilities, that would take then months.

For that reason I made now the CheatMusic Mod variant. I integrated there only the jukebox player so you can play at least the game tracks on your own, sorted by moods/characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Hi. To be honest, a full music Mod is very unlikely again. The problem after the game is finished at some time is, that it's then to big for me. That was actually already the reason to stop the music integration with v0.8 back then. Only that game update would have taken ~15-20 full hours, meaning with doing 1-2 hours every day after work more then a week. But waiting and doing the whole game again is probably way beyond my capabilities, that would take then months.

For that reason I made now the CheatMusic Mod variant. I integrated there only the jukebox player so you can play at least the game tracks on your own, sorted by moods/characters.
Oof I did not realise it was that much work... That makes sense now and I agree it is really not worth that much effort and headache. Thanks for the detailed reply.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes