• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
"The progress of story depends on the decisions of the players"

What kind of decision can we make? For example, can I play an asshole (male domination / corruption) or is this a romance only game?
"The progress of story depends on the decisions of the players"

What kind of decision can we make? For example, can I play an asshole (male domination / corruption) or is this a romance only game?
In the future updates there will be some story changing decisions in character's story lines

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Please leave your feedback on the game. So you will help improve the game
The face itself isnt that bad. I think its just the expression was awkward. A lot of the expressions are like that actually. Too exaggerated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The text box is very obstructing. Consider changing the color to black/grey and adding an opacity slider or an option to turn it off.Example: this is much more appealing. at least to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's a first release but the story seems to kinda jump from place to place. Didnt really get much into it. Also sometimes the dialog breaks into narration but the character names still show on the screen. The music was ok for the most part. They werent annoying and fit the scenes well enough, but the rough writing brought it down. I'm playing as a type this so maybe it will get better.

Personal gripe time. Is the MC gonna take it in the ass? I'm a fan of futa(is the character(s) actually futanari or trans?) but I can't stand seeing masculine forms getting pegged. Not suggesting you should change up your plans, it just wont be for me if that's the case, I just want to know if you will make scenes with futas up to the player how they go. Just saying, making those interactions modular and optional will eliminate most complaints(about this point) and inspire confidence.

P.S. Amanda is SMOKIN HOT :love:
P.S.S....Samael is kinda creepy lookin...Not a fan to be sharing headspace and screen space with that guy. Personal opinion. idk what you have planned for him in the future but if I had to be stuck with a weird entity in my head I'd prefer that it was female...or even futa. Preferably an attractive one. :cool:

Last edited:

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Hello dev, welcome, good luck and thank you for sharing your game!
Plz, make "her" prettier in the face and i suggest more feminine, more a female-futa i mean than a trans at least at the face.

And plz -i personally like her gifts but- make any sexual engagement with her optional, so nobody can complain and every "faction's" desire can be respectable so they won't start another war again about this. Thank you!

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Players will be given a choise to romance each character or not
doubt.gif
Hi, i'm going to assume you are the dev? It would be good if you send a ticket to the developer tag and ask for ownership of the thread, that way you can add the planned tags in the Op (Genre Spoiler).

Are the fetishes/kinks going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player must avoid X li?

Anyways, good luck.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, just wasn't really good honestly. MC is a pretty lazy pathetic wimp. Let's everyone boss him around and is just weak and annoying. I don't know where these decisions/choices are supposed to be, but there is absolutely none. It's a kinetic novel. You just go along for the ride without a say in anything, and listen to everyone belittle the MC and push him around.

All dialogue feels like it is the same person just talking to themselves. No one has any character or uniqueness. It's all robotic and they all sound like the same person. As well, it's written badly to the point that inner thoughts, regular dialogue, and narration are all written the same way. So it gets confusing on what is what. Just jumps around way too much from scene to scene, that you get lost and confused as it rushes along.

Overall, needs a lot of work (and compression). It's just a sort of clustered mess. Either way, best of luck with this and thanks.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I like the game and the Futa but, some pics are too dark to see clearly. Please add more light to the some pics in the next update ;)

Also you said "The progress of story depends on the decisions of the players" so, I hope there will be choices in the next update because as of now there are no choices at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Welp that escalated quickly.. lol

The dialog box was way to bright/white in relationship to the renders.. The rest.. as convoluted as it was.. at least was consistent.. Good luck to the Dev..

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes