VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if a guy blows a tranny,then its gay...so where is the gay tag?....please add one so folks like me dont dl a vn and get disapointed....a warning before is better, cause gay is a nogo for my personal kinks....and i dont say gay is a bad thing perse its only not my cup of tea...futa on girl is ok but not futa on guys or tranny and guys....i hope i didnt offend anyone,thats only my prefferences....so, good luck....

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There is no sexual content atm,
so why should there be a tag for something that has been said in a dream?

Besides I think the "Spirit" caused those dreams and the things around him...
To what extent I'm not sure but my guess is it's nothing good. ^^

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
OK I am going to just say it this game does not needs Futa tag, just change the tag to gay so the people who are looking for that content can find it.

It is honestly my fault I saw the other renders looked good and I usually peek into a game to see if the futa is avoidable or just a female model someone tacked a dick on and you can select an option to remove. Even if you take the horse dick off that person that is still a horse face.

No hate and good luck dev with your game, if the tags get fixed you may get the audience you are looking for.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Intertwined Souls [v0.0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 153mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Abegamer

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
About the futa content: Noone is going to make you suck this character's dick. Such content will be avoidable. I'm not imposing specific tags. So don't worry. What you saw in the prologue was just a nightmare dream of mc. This character was originally intended only for comical situations, but after seeing feedback about him, I wonder how he could be changed.
About mc: As the story progresses, there will be his growth as a person through choices. Players will choose what the main character will become. Right now he may seem pathetic, but that could change as the story progresses

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
TBH, there are some scary-looking characters in this game that I don't think I ever dare to see naked. :oops:

View attachment 2253587

EDIT:
Man, it's supposed to be christmas time not halloween...
That isn't the only spooky I spy.
Please leave your feedback on the game. So you will help improve the game
Well, the first preview image has some clipping with the fingers.
I give the developer credit for letting it all hang out. Wasn't even trying to hide the fact the character was trans lol. But at least it looks like a male in the face and not just some sort of futa character.
That's why those folk flock to these games, for the futa.

May 27, 2018
I'll think about changing her face.)
maybe since theres many people who dislike the face and many who like it, you could make an option where the chacracter can choose to have a facial surgery or something, and the player gets to influence that decision, like either encouraging them or saying "no, i like you this way" or something like that.

also, on this topic, what kind of trans content will this game have?, does it have any sex right now?

Reactions: Reisan6942

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Personal gripe time. Is the MC gonna take it in the ass? I'm a fan of futa(is it actually futanari or trans?) but I can't stand seeing masculine forms getting pegged. Not suggesting you should change up your plans, it just wont be for me if that's the case, I just want to know if you will make scenes with futas up to the player how they go. Just saying, making those interactions modular and optional will eliminate most complaints(about this point) and inspire confidence.
This. I always hope devs treat male-on-trans & trans-on-male as seperate kinks & clarify it in the genre tag. People looking for/tolerating trans/futa still have different preference/tolerance on this issue. Neither side is wrong & a lot of comments/complaints could be avoided by clarifying it in the OP & following through with it (I remember Star Mars had specifically seperated male-on-trans & trans-on-male as optional in the op, then you suddely have trans-on-male content with just a 'futa content' warning, leading to a robust comments section)

People who don't avoid the futa/trans content still have varied preferences for dick involvement on the futa/trans character's part (from "don't wanna touch it" to "put it up my ass"), and on a genre like this, they're more likely to get triggered easily by non-preferred content, especially with no warning.
So just keep that in mind dev.

Personally, I'm with the quoted guy above, fine with trans content as long as it's still the MC in the traditional male role. Allows you to treat the trans characters like the other women without much change in interaction/content. But I, and most other people too, just want a clarification. People bashing your choice are trolls you can safely ignore.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Unless there is a pussy hiding under there it's trans. But we have morons all over the place who think futa means trans. It does not. Futanari is Japanese for hermaphrodite. And all the ppl in the world using it wrong just means they're wrong, they don't get to change what a word means in another language just because they're too lazy and stupid to find out what it actually means.
Well yes I know the difference. I just wanted to know which is in this game. Tbh I could have worded the question differently to be more clear.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
About the futa content: Noone is going to make you suck this character's dick. Such content will be avoidable. I'm not imposing specific tags. So don't worry. What you saw in the prologue was just a nightmare dream of mc.
Does that mean avoiding the character entirely or the specific option with the character? Ideally the player would be able to do both.

This character was originally intended only for comical situations, but after seeing feedback about him, I wonder how he could be changed.
:unsure:
Who? Samael or the futa(?) mom? Not sure because of your wording.
I am all for changing Samael. He's a dude in the MC's head, creepy, looks weird, and I just dont like him. Like I said before if I had to be stuck with an entity attached to my soul I'd rather it be somewhat nice looking. Female(or futa, just because of what has already been shown. You already went there with the dream so why not?)...This is totally just the coomer in me talking btw so not me telling you what to do lol. The entity could even change forms depending on player choice. Now that's an idea.

Anyway, If Samael has to stay as is then it wont matter much if the rest of the game is good...unless he shows up at awkward moments if you know what I mean. Your game so make it how you want. Just giving some feedback.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So what's the deal with Ashley? From what I saw of the family, I assume she's the father, the male genetic parent of the girls? I've seen 2 moms before, but one of the moms turns out to be the dad who went trans? That'd be pretty interesting honestly.
I do hope it'll be the MC using his dick, not taking hers...

Also the samael feels everything? So when mc fucks a girl, he is kinda sharing her with the spirit? Idk how tho feel about this built-in sharing, tho I guess it's just with a ghost...

A kinetic 1st release, so no indication on how the choices would work.
I do hope MC has choice to grow to be a take-charge kinda person, both sexually & otherwise.

Looks interesting overall. Good luck (y)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Tbh I'm kinda hoping for a Fight
Club plot twist at the end. Like the ghost is a figment of his imagination & the power was his all along. It was his family power & the reason why they got killed. So MC got traumatized & repressed his abilities. When he was in danger, the darkness within him materialized as samael to use the power. But slowly he will overcome that trauma & become his own person.
The darkness within is all the rage, hate & revenge, etc emotions from the trauma. The reason he is so beta/go with the flow is cause he keeps them repressed & tries to fit in/stay under the radar subconsciously(would explain the school bathroom mirror scene). But now it is out & ready to lash out at the world for hurting him.
Be a nice plot right? Also solved the problem with a creepy dude sharing his body & therefore all the girls.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes