VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intertwined Souls [v0.0.2] [Under the shell]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah... I can see why we have to play a totally dumb and stupid MC...
Why else would you merge with a sketchy "spirit"?
(Isn't there a tag missing for things like this? "possession")

I find the idea interesting but I'm not sure if I like the implementation.
Will there be choices later on or will this be a kinetic novel?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah... I can see why we have to play a totally dumb and stupid MC...
Why else would you merge with a sketchy "spirit"?
(Isn't there a tag missing for things like this? "possession")

I find the idea interesting but I'm not sure if I like the implementation.
Will there be choices later on or will this be a kinetic novel?
Pretty sure the possession tag is for when the MC is doing it and its a core theme/mechanic to the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HorizonD

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Now when I come back the game thread the kinetic tag has been added wish it had it right away;/
Oh well would love to spend some time with big dick mom, is there going to be choices added in future updates? I can personally never get invested into kinetic novels.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This a mess, It's got bad Engrish, the text box is too big and dense, and it won't take an opacity mod.
Rushed dialogue, grainy pics. It just takes you to the deep end and hopes you can swim.
It might be ok if the works on the issues.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
TBH, there are some scary-looking characters in this game that I don't think I ever dare to see naked. :oops:

View attachment 2253587

EDIT:
Man, it's supposed to be christmas time not halloween...
Yeah. As soon as I looked at that pic my lip started into that revulsion curl. And all I was doing was looking at the face.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I'll think about changing her face.)
THIS. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much this. Wasn't the dick that put me off, I hadn't even noticed it before I was all hard pass.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I'm a fan of futa(is it actually futanari or trans?)
Unless there is a pussy hiding under there it's trans. But we have morons all over the place who think futa means trans. It does not. Futanari is Japanese for hermaphrodite. And all the ppl in the world using it wrong just means they're wrong, they don't get to change what a word means in another language just because they're too lazy and stupid to find out what it actually means.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Thank you all for the feedback, the next update will include: animations, new mechanics, choices and a couple of other things
Nobody likes a dom girl with a bigger dick than you! We just want to drop the game in the trash & move on... Not saying I don't like trans content, cause I do but MC should have the one to rule them all!!!

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I have high hopes for this VN. Thinking about it after playing through the current content my take is a little different than some other members who have voiced concerns regarding the MC. My impression was that the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am looking forward to the next chapters and hope things get totally kinky.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes