MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
guess i must try... god i need to relax... very stressed right now
so i am beta testing for nyx and i was experimenting with the kinky shit...
so now Layla calls me daddy when we get hot and heavy...
in the last scene of the new update she calls you on your phone
and yells at you while crying why are you not replying to her
when she keeps sending nudes of her masturbating thinking of you...
you check your phone and there are no nudes...
and the new episode ends with what seems like her dad knocking on your door...
Beta Testing for Nyx You say?
:unsure: hmmmm, i call shenanigans. :whistle:
:KEK:You been out drinking with CantoForte, comparing war-stories:
talking to grandkids.jpg

Giving Vital Airforce intel charts:

NASA for ya.jpg

Whilst receiving reminder texts from Nyx:

NDA Over NO.png

:HideThePain:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't mind some hazy ambience, they can make images look better, but i very much dislike these thin light shafts she suddenly fell in love with in the remake, they make no sense in places with large windows(much worst in open air, like the image where Erynn is laying down in a lounger in her backyard).

Personal opinion, a more general hazyness would look better than these thin light streaks.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I don't mind some hazy ambience, they can make images look better, but i very much dislike these thin light shafts she suddenly fell in love with in the remake, they make no sense in places with large windows(much worst in open air, like the image where Erynn is laying down in a lounger in her backyard).

Personal opinion, a more general hazyness would look better than these thin light streaks.
I agree.

I think you've hit the nail on my pet peeve with the new look. It's too many thin light shafts. It's starting to look like lighting for a film noir.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I agree.

I think you've hit the nail on my pet peeve with the new look. It's too many thin light shafts. It's starting to look like lighting for a film noir.
I don't get the thin light shafts... in a room where there's a big large window(or outdoors) light isn't going to look like a thin streak, that is just a physical fact.

General hazyness(more general haze rather than light streaks) can be effective if you are selective with where you apply, nightclubs, pubs, the beach... certain times of the day, give them a distinctive look.
However, no way the school cafeteria should look like they don't turn the lights on...

The asset quality and how much more detailed the locations are were a significant improvement in the remake.
Nobody turning their lights on... kinda weird and not really the tone of this game.
And the light streaks are just thrown out there randomly(and often) where they don't belong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i still say that mc and moreno girls are half-siblings. dev doesn't tell it ofc due patreon.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Great question. I assume it’s Nyx being afraid of riling up the antiNTR crowd. I hate the impact that crowd has on stories.
Yup. It's the weakest bunch of omegas one can imagine. They're so weak they couldn't handle a sex scene with a virtual non existent woman in it just because they imagine a virtual relationship in a computer game. The funniest of them are whining about NTR in one posting and in another posting they fantasize about alpha male bullshit. "mimimi... that dude in that picture looked at my JPEG girl... mimimi"

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have no sympathy nor respect to any dev who panders to internet incels and chases the money rather than just making what they want to make and telling any dissenting voices to suck it up or fuck off.
True, but why would Nyx show that sex vid in the first place, especially in that situation ?
It's clearly not meant as a erotic/fap scene and at least in my opinion, it wouldn't make the scene any better.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
why we can't see that video of Erynn having sex?
Because she's not having sex, she's being raped!
One is consensual, the other is illegal and immoral.

This next question might be difficult for you to answer,
But, can you tell which is which?

I'm preparing a massive "facepalm" just in case.
small_whistling2.gif

**EDIT**
I'm dumb, I was in a different universe when I posted this.
Facepalm me folks, I deserve it!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes