JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Gabi deserves more strength
And would be cool to Analyze the male characters
you mean the Mc Or Zack ? xD lol :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:
it would be easy to give them Titles
Let's start with the bad
Ethan (THE BULLY PUSSY)
Zack (THE SD&SB{SMALL DICK & SMALL BRAIN}) Or (THE PIG SHIT)
John (THE BIKER LION)
MC Father (THE HUNTER SEDUCER)
MC I would say That up to every player how he play and go with option
and about Gabi I didn't see her play any sport and also her body say that she's not into sport other wise she would be like Lexi mom or even the Mc mother or Melissa

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I saw that but we don't see what MC sees, right? And who is that ex bf, any pics of him?
will for me i don't want to see what the Mc sees if you put in your mind you will understand why you can't look at friend the same way you used to

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
For the enormous amount of 'Layla is jealous' shots in the game, I would have assumed a yandere-eque possible path, but she seems ok with just taking it after a while which is just sad, since she seems like good people.
Yup, everything we knew about her pointed in this direction, young, a little immature, (likely) first love, crazy possessive and jealous... perfect recipe for a emotional storm.
Yet, she gets the news that the guy she's been obssessing about is ending things with her... and it's because of her sister of all people!!!!

She gets the news, is a little sad, but moves on rather quickly... immediately becomes good friends with the guy that just broke her heart and is very supportive of him with his sister, she's too much of a good sport for me to buy it.

Funny enough, she flies off the handle and doesn't wanna talk to Alexis or the MC(and keeps this up for a few days at least) if you choose to reveal you banged Alexis in the pizza place date
That's more in line with the previously established character, and honestly more relatable and endearing, characters showing passion and emotion in even in a break up is what it's all about.
No one plays these things to see prople be reasonable and logical.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Yup, everything we knew about her pointed in this direction, young, a little immature, (likely) first love, crazy possessive and jealous... perfect recepy for a emotional storm.
Yet, she gets the news that the guy she's been obssessing about is ending things with her... and it's because of her sister of all people!!!!

She gets the news, is a little sad, but moves on rather quickly... immediately becomes good friends with the guy that just broke her heart and is very supportive of him with his sister, she's too much of a good sport for me to buy it.

Funny enough, she flies off the handle and doesn't wanna talk to Alexis or the MC(and keeps this up for a few days at least) if you choose to reveal you banged Alexis in the pizza place date
That's more in line with the previously established character, and honestly more relatable and endearing, characters showing passion and emotion in even in a break up is what it's all about.
No one plays these things to see prople be reasonable and logical.
I love this: "That's more in line with the previously established character, and honestly more relatable and endearing, characters showing passion and emotion in even in a break up is what it's all about.

No one plays these things to see people be reasonable and logical. "

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Intertwined Foreshadowing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so Zach hitting on Valeria again? did the MC not told Val who lured him into the trap?
is this a revenge plan where the MC beats up Zach and Dylan rapes Zach´s ass?

Sometimes, when I read a Warscared post, I feel like Clarisse Starling peeking inside Hannibal's brain
i am not sure how to feel about this,
i mimic my emotions since i can hardly feel any and therefore in such situations i am never sure how i should feel!
yeah i know my psychologist told me just to feel and not over think it
but that is sort of irrational, whats the point of feeling for the sake of feeling
if you can not use the pretense of feeling to manipulate others?
sort of a waste of a good opportunity and resources imho!

but thats just me you do you... preferably not with a dildo...
unless you are a girl... and if you are wtf is wrong with you?
get a vibrator and buy some batteries! a dildo pfuuu...

I thought to myself Let's do Some Analyze Characters View attachment 2775070
i disagree with how you choose to rate them but i can respect the effort!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
i mimic my emotions since i can hardly feel any and therefore in such situations i am never sure how i should feel!
but that is sort of irrational, whats the point of feeling for the sake of feeling

Making you own pretense of feeling profitable ? :unsure:
Welp CEOs all over the world are wetting their undies at this idea.

Alright then, not a girl so no dildo nor vibrator.
Gonna play a mindless VN, see if that works

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Intertwined Foreshadowing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wasn't this douchebag going on a week long trip last we "spoke" to him? Not even his family can stand being with him i guess...
Also, granny is coming into town? We have enough problems with people wanting to bang Mom...

so Zach hitting on Valeria again? did the MC not told Val who lured him into the trap?
Doesn't look like Valeria to me, too skinny... just another girl having the unlucky experience of Zack "putting the moves" on her.
I would say sabotage him, but nature handles that.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Wasn't this douchebag going on a week long trip last we "spoke" to him? Not even his family can stand being with him i guess...
Also, granny is coming into town? We have enough problems with people wanting to bang Mom...

Doesn't look like Valeria to me, too skinny... just another girl having the unlucky experience of Zack "putting the moves" on her.
I would say sabotage him, but nature handles that.
I think in this case, or in this picture, the point is not the two girl or Zack in the background. The point is the woman with blue bag in her hand, she is Elena's mother.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

i disagree with how you choose to rate them but i can respect the effort!

I hope there is a scene where the MC tells Val of Zach's betrayal.

I think Dylan has higher standards. Even a weed would think twice before taking root in Zach's anus.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I think in this case, or in this picture, the point is not the two girl or Zack in the background. The point is the woman with blue bag in her hand, she is Elena's mother.

Yes. It's Ava.

When Nyx redoes the earlier chapters, I wonder if she'll be sprinkling more of this foreshadowing/easter eggs or "intertwined" hints.

Photo Collage Maker_2023_07_19_12_12_27.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Benhy and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes