Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This is so calming and relaxing. After two minutes of watching this clip I feel this deeper inner relaxation.
guess i must try... god i need to relax... very stressed right now
so i am beta testing for nyx and i was experimenting with the kinky shit...
so now Layla calls me daddy when we get hot and heavy...
in the last scene of the new update she calls you on your phone
and yells at you while crying why are you not replying to her
when she keeps sending nudes of her masturbating thinking of you...
you check your phone and there are no nudes...
and the new episode ends with what seems like her dad knocking on your door...

camube

Jun 4, 2022
After reading and participating in the discussions the past week or two, I began to slowly realized Elena's route may never come to be, given how Nyx writing process is and how long it takes to develop Intertwined just in general (as in how many main plots needed to be addressed).

Man, this damper my enthusiasm for the game significantly. I only like Elena and Erynn.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
After reading and participating in the discussions the past week or two, I began to slowly realized Elena's route may never come to be, given how Nyx writing process is and how long it takes to develop Intertwined just in general (as in how many main plots needed to be addressed).

Man, this damper my enthusiasm for the game significantly. I only like Elena and Erynn.
Elena is probably in my top 3 AVN-wide, so yeah I'm waiting for her route to really kick off. Iirc Nyx said something along the lines of her path would start in the upcoming chapter. Don't quote me on that though, I can't find the respective progress update right now. We will spend some time with her at the pool party and hopefully there will be more than the usualy longing looks we've had so many now.

There will be plenty of Erynn content however. Here are some previews, if you haven't seen them already.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

CodyOn

Jun 6, 2023
I noticed that playing Elena's route, episode 10.5 ends at the mall, while playing Layla's route the episode ends at the beach with Elena. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

ZeroThrows

Sep 11, 2018
I noticed that playing Elena's route, episode 10.5 ends at the mall, while playing Layla's route the episode ends at the beach with Elena. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?
Likely did something wrong. I believe Elena's route is basically Layla's route with a few small decisions to favor Elena over Layla.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Likely did something wrong. I believe Elena's route is basically Layla's route with a few small decisions to favor Elena over Layla.
That's kinda unfair to both Elena and Lays you know? Hopefully Nyx is going to fix it with the pool party or at least put MC at the beach but without being in Layla's route. If not Nyx is kind of a bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ZeroThrows

Sep 11, 2018
That's kinda unfair to both Elena and Lays you know? Hopefully Nyx is going to fix it with the pool party or at least put MC at the beach but without being in Layla's route. If not Nyx is kind of a bitch.
I don't disgree, think the idea is that Elena doesn't really get to know you unless you follow the Layla route hence how similar their routes has been so far. We'll see how Nyx decides to diverge their routes

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes