Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As expected, the update might be all about Erynn and Layla but all the previews so far are about Alexis :ROFLMAO:
While not be a good thing for some I dont mind Alexis and Erynn are kinda tied for my favorite LI even on my top 10 list for LI

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As expected, the update might be all about Erynn and Layla but all the previews so far are about Alexis :ROFLMAO:
well I played it tonight, most of the content is Erynn, Lexi and Layla (Iris is included somewhat)... there is some limited content with Val and Cara as well. Layla path is worth it though this time, it's fucking awesome. No content (as far as I can see) with Nikki or Gabi

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well I played it tonight, most of the content is Erynn, Lexi and Layla (Iris is included somewhat)... there is some limited content with Val and Cara as well. Layla path is worth it though this time, it's fucking awesome. No content (as far as I can see) with Nikki or Gabi
So we finally get a Elena path ? That is the only reson i play the the Layla path.
As for the other 3, well i don't have a friend path for Erynn (nor do i care about the other 2), so i guess this will be a short update.

Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So we finally get a Elena path ? That is the only reson i play the the Layla path.
As for the other 3, well i don't have a friend path for Erynn (nor do i care about the other 2), so i guess this will be a short update.
not (yet?)... there is content with Elena along with the Layla path but nothing serious (unless I missed someting but I don't think so). But yes, if you skip those routes it's a really short update, like 10 minutes or so playtime

• Sad
Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But I promise you, this path is hard to go. You'll see what I mean.
almost making me wish I wasn't doing a Alex run right now since Im missing that save. but Layla is going to be for next time I play from start to finish tho I may have to use the skip feature to see the Layla / Elana stuff after I finish the game's update for the routes I have a save for.

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes