Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So I've been reading that Nyx is or was throwing a fit over mods?
No, there's a mod and she didn't do anything about it. She just tells the users to piss off when they get errors they didn't would get if they don't use a mod which breaks the game and causes errors. There were many dudes complaining to her about errors she didn't make and she couldn't solve because she isn't the one who made the mod. Sure, it's dumb to complain to her and not to the mod maker, but it is what it is and it steals her time, because she has to look after bugs, only to find out there's no bug, just a dude using a mod which those guys always forget to mention.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
So I've been reading that Nyx is or was throwing a fit over mods?

Sucks because I don't get much time a year to enjoy playing vns or other games I like on steam etc..I am constantly traveling from one disaster to another the US..

When a game I used to enjoy such as this one is making it abundantly clear they don't like mods for their games then they loose my interest mainly because I did play this with and without mods I was exploring every single possible road and path that could be done back in 0.7 I believe it was.....I started using wt mods to make it easier to keep track of what I did and didn't click with my notes due to the benefit of the mods (bonus points for this etc) made different path picking easier.

Either way this sucks this was one of the very few that I truly enjoyed and with limited time to find out what I just did I am probably moving on....

Koga and the other moders just know your appreciated and the work you do is appreciated if things ever change and you update your mod then I will probably come back around.

I don't truly understand the fuss either the mod only helps those with limited time enjoy the story more without multiple saves bouncing around wondering what choices lead to what when your limited on time like I am.
Most devs don't "like" mods. I think a lot of it comes from people complaining about the game not working or a scene triggering incorrectly when it is the mod that is the culprit.

Honestly, what Nyx thinks or does not think is really irrelevant to this thread and the game in general. She shares her opinions on Discord when she needs to. She avoids this thread completely. Your enjoyment of the game will not be affected by that in any way.

Reactions: Tremonia

Deeja

Jul 30, 2021
Dev fokus is on the least interesting characters... what a shame...
Well... That's your opinion.

The two characters in this game, that didn't just jumped their pants, when the MC arrived... In my book it's good that they get attention to their storylines. Feels much more "natural" than this whole "Lets have sex in a plane toilet, betray me best friend and stay happily ever after" stuff with Alexis. And for Valeria... Well, she is off the board, since she is MCs half sister.

Really looking forward to more Erynn and Layla.
And of course a lot of sarcasm from Elena :)

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
NOTE: A tribute to Wizard the Guide to Comics Magazine Regular Feature "Casting Call". This is obviously a fantasy casting - if we and our casting director could hop into a time machine and cast all the age appropriate versions of the actresses to play the characters. I tried to cast the actresses based on their resemblance to the character and their ability to play the personalities of the characters. Only Jessica Pare and Eliza Gonzalez were cast based on resemblance to the character. I haven't seen them act yet.

(I haven't cast the men yet. But I'll get around to doing it. I thought of Wilmer Valderama for the MC but isn't Wilmer kind of a douche? I just thought of Alexander Skarsgard playing John. Zach can be played by a jacked Jonah Hill or Josh Gad =P)

INTERWINED CASTING CALL
mnotwoke version (I invite anyone to make their own casting call for this game.)

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_17_03_57_34.jpg

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_17_04_09_54.jpg

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_17_10_23_45.jpg

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_17_10_30_25.jpg

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_17_10_39_36.jpg

Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_17_10_55_57.jpg

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
NOTE: A tribute to Wizard the Guide to Comics Magazine Regular Feature "Casting Call". This is obviously a fantasy casting - if we and our casting director could hop into a time machine and cast all the age appropriate versions of the actresses to play the characters. I tried to cast the actresses based on their resemblance to the character and their ability to play the personalities of the characters. Only Jessica Pare and Eliza Gonzalez were cast based on resemblance to the character. I haven't seen them act yet.

(I haven't cast the men yet. But I'll get around to doing it. I thought of Wilmer Valderama for the MC but isn't Wilmer kind of a douche? I just thought of Alexander Skarsgard playing John. Zach can be played by a jacked Jonah Hill or Josh Gad =P)

INTERWINED CASTING CALL
mnotwoke version (I invite anyone to make their own casting call for this game.)

View attachment 2858174

View attachment 2858181

View attachment 2858197

View attachment 2858198

View attachment 2858204

View attachment 2858206
Could you please put that in spoiler tags? That post is massive.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017

INTERWINED CASTING CALL

View attachment 2858174

View attachment 2858181

View attachment 2858197

View attachment 2858198

View attachment 2858204

View attachment 2858206
that`s some bad casting over there
some of them are decent options, but most of them are just

the-office-michael-scott.gif

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Guess I need to do another playthrough sooner than later I do not remember this but seen brought up a few times
It's a telenovela, there are only hints. Mr Navarro being MC's dad Santiago is an obvious one: Gabi thinks you look like him, the bar scene is set up to highlight how similar you are.

Valeria being his daughter is based on how familiar she is with him on the track. Everyone is worried about getting an athletic scholarship and tries to get noticed by Mr Navarro, he actually talks to her first and she blows him off. Probably because she's closer to her mother, who he abandoned for a barely legal athlete that we now know as Gabi.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Guess I need to do another playthrough sooner than later I do not remember this but seen brought up a few times
This has long been a theory here.
Still, even as a lover of speculation i find the "evidences" super weak.
And i say that as one of the guys that doesn't care much about Val, if it happens to be true won't hurt me at all.

Also worth pointing out that this much subtlety hasn't been Nyx style in her other "mysteries", constant hints about Erynn, John and Iris and Santiago, Gabi, MC.

INTERWINED CASTING CALL

View attachment 2858174

View attachment 2858181

View attachment 2858197

View attachment 2858198

View attachment 2858204

View attachment 2858206
Pretty good overall.

And Alexis comes around the corner and says "did someone call me?"

Jul 29, 2017
Most of the mods on this website would go away if devs would just add a walkthrough mode. That is 90% of the "mods" on here. The other 10% being incest patches and the like.

I understand that it's more work, but there's a good bit of people who don't care to do the careful dance of managing points and guessing in games with such good writing and branching paths as this one. I just want to know what my choices do for sure. And yes, I will download a mod if I see fit. It's not necessary on most games, but on the really good ones with tons of content, it can be.

You can say it removes the "game" aspect of it, but there's clearly a market for these features since every big game either has in-game hints or a walkthrough mod now. And if you're gonna complain about that, there's an easy solution. I don't think I'm less of a fan or enjoyer of the game because I want confirmation on what my choices do.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
And for Valeria... Well, she is off the board, since she is MCs half sister.
She isn't. I know some people think this because they believe Navarro is Santiago, MC's dad, and because he was obviously married with Gabi Valeria had to be the daughter. But Valeria isn't Gabi's daughter. We can see Valeria's mother at the end of 10.5 and she has longer hair than Gabi. You can also see that Valeria obviously lives in a high-rise building in the city. Gabi, on the other hand, lives in a house near the beach. One should also not forget that Valeria has to go home on the same day to celebrate her mother's birthday, where Layla gets private tuition from Gabi. Valeria's mother also sees the picture of Valeria and MC. She asks her who that is in the picture. Why would she do that when she obviously knows MC from school and the training camp, where she had conversation with MC on the pool in the presence of Valeria?

Does anyone even care she is a half sister?
Yes. All the people without incest fetish.

Most of the mods on this website would go away if devs would just add a walkthrough mode. That is 90% of the "mods" on here.
Mods are nice sometimes but the existence of Mods shouldn't matter a dev how he/she/it made their own game. Intertwined has many branches. That's why KoGa3 stopped making his mod. It was to much work for him (his own words in his thread) and Scrappy stopped trying to make a harem mod because of the count of branches. So, which branch should a walkthrough mode follow?

The biggest mistake is to introduce characters, teasing like there is no tomorrow and afterwards droping the character without a scene.
What characters were introduced, teased and dropped?

A lot of people abandoned this game because of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: forgot a question...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes