Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
A bunch of cuckolds who asked for it. HATE!
It's more than that, unfortunately. There are a lot of people on this forum, Discord, Patreon, and other sites that complain that every woman is handed to the MC. No competition. That it is so unrealistic. Then, when people get what they want after complaining so loudly, they complain about that.

• Sad
Reactions: kendrickzl

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It's more than that, unfortunately. There are a lot of people on this forum that complain that every woman is handed to the MC. No competition. That it is so unrealistic. Then, when people get what they want after complaining so loudly, they complain about that.
For me would make sense the track plotline. Winning the run -> Val respect.
Losing, disrespect and Rival with Val.

Winning the run + being in a relationship = Val fools around with Rival but open to cuck him with Mc.

The potential is there.

Oct 10, 2022
It's more than that, unfortunately. There are a lot of people on this forum, Discord, Patreon, and other sites that complain that every woman is handed to the MC. No competition. That it is so unrealistic. Then, when people get what they want after complaining so loudly, they complain about that.
I also don't like games turn into fuckfest, every women ready to suck MC's dick and only other males are gay stuff but there is a way to do it. If Val was meek pushover from the start it could be acceptable, she was not. If you read complaints about Val you will see a pattern, everyone mentioning her character change. It is for a reason.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
For me would make sense the track plotline. Winning the run -> Val respect.
Losing, disrespect and Rival with Val.

Winning the run + being in a relationship = Val fools around with Rival but open to cuck him with Mc.

The potential is there.
While I think that is more realistic, I do not believe the majority of the fans want to see that. Look at the tantrum people threw when they found out about the Erynn sex tape. What?! Erynn's not a virgin?!

Reactions: Maviarab

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
While I think that is more realistic, I do not believe the majority of the fans want to see that. Look at the tantrum people threw when they found out about the Erynn sex tape. What?! Erynn's not a virgin?!
I get that.
Mc is fuckboy mostly because most girls are sexuality active.
And made sense for taking Layla V you have to be deep into her path. And for my enjoyment faithful.

But would be win win more variants and situations. Lexi is clearly the poster girl and she is foward to a fault.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
But would be win win more variants and situations. Lexi is clearly the poster girl and she is foward to a fault.
I love that Alexis is forward. Most of the paying fans do, as well. She has been consistently at the top (usually #1) of the polls from the very beginning.

I also don't like games turn into fuckfest, every women ready to suck MC's dick and only other males are gay stuff but there is a way to do it. If Val was meek pushover from the start it could be acceptable, she was not. If you read complaints about Val you will see a pattern, everyone mentioning her character change. It is for a reason.
Right now, Valeria has taken more than a 200-person hit on her likability. That is to say, 200 fewer people are voting for her as their favorite character on Patreon. You could argue that her agreeing to go out with Darryl (or anyone other than the MC) was out of character. While I think the older, more mature audience would support that claim, the unfortunate reality is that the masses are just mad that she would go after anyone other than the MC.

So, while there will always be people who complain that not every woman should drop her panties for the MC, in reality, it is wiser to not introduce competition for love interests if you want to keep young minds happy. It creates a predictable, less dynamic, and somewhat boring story. But it also keeps kids from losing their damn minds.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yes there a screeenshot of her discord server talking with some of her members , where she confirmed that she changed Val because people asked for and to make MC have "competition" over Val...
Seriously? fuck sake, no wonder the chars and some scenes have been feeling off. Changing your original vision to appease patrons rarely goes well. I honestly respect devs who don't cave to the "I want it this way!" crowd. Wankers! :LUL:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I love that Alexis is forward. Most of the paying fans do, as well. She has been consistently at the top (usually #1) of the polls from the very beginning.

Right now, Valeria has taken more than a 200-person hit on her likability. That is to say, 200 fewer people are voting for her as their favorite character on Patreon. You could argue that her agreeing to go out with Darryl (or anyone other than the MC) was out of character. While I think the older, more mature audience would support that claim, the unfortunate reality is that the masses are just mad that she would go after anyone other than the MC.

So, while there will always be people who complain that not every woman should drop her panties for the MC, in reality, it is wiser to not introduce competition for love interests if you want to keep young minds happy. It creates a predictable, less dynamic, and somewhat boring story. But it also keeps kids from losing their damn minds.
Yeah.
But this is ripe for a cuck Derryl arc
Sadly this variable is probably not going foward. Val with the Derryl gang is fine, her submissive act was lame tho.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Seriously? fuck sake, no wonder the chars and some scenes have been feeling off. Changing your original vision to appease patrons rarely goes well. I honestly respect devs who don't cave to the "I want it this way!" crowd. Wankers! :LUL:
That's not true. You should read the whole conversation on discord. She was clearly joking and being sarcastic as usual.
If she would cave, we would have an Elena, Melissa route already and have banged Eryn. Pregnant Nikki and well everyone else too for that matter.
And we can't forget fucking Emily!

It's the same 10 people who troll here every time. Complain about everything and try to convince the crowd that they are right. If they have nothing to complain about, they make stuff up. And if that fails, they start badmouthing the dev. Always the same story.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yeah.
But this is ripe for a cuck Derryl arc
Sadly this variable is probably not going foward. Val with the Derryl gang is fine, her submissive act was lame tho.
Valeria is not going to go anywhere with Darryl. Nothing will come of that; there will be no arc.

Chalk it up to the stupid things chicks do to get a guy's attention. Even when it pisses the guy off.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Valeria is not going to go anywhere with Darryl. Nothing will come of that; there will be no arc.

Chalk it up to the stupid things chicks do to get a guy's attention. Even when it pisses the guy off.
That's a good point. You can also see it that way. If you're on the Lexi vs. Val path, Val's facial expressions towards the MC do show that Darryl is just a pawn, and yes it backfires and she ends up pissing off the MC.

Val doesn't seem to know when to turn of her "competition mode".

• Love
Reactions: Goggi and Nurikabe

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
That's not true. You should read the whole conversation on discord. She was clearly joking and being sarcastic as usual.
If she would cave, we would have an Elena, Melissa route already and have banged Eryn. Pregnant Nikki and well everyone else too for that matter.
And we can't forget fucking Emily!

It's the same 10 people who troll here every time. Complain about everything and try to convince the crowd that they are right. If they have nothing to complain about, they make stuff up. And if that fails, they start badmouthing the dev. Always the same story.
I admit I was surprised, considering Nyx is very stubborn in her views and not one to give to pressure, going by her past interactions on here. She's twisted enough without others adding to the mix :KEK:

Still makes no fucking sense with the beach scene tied to Lexi and not Erryn as well though.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

Stills bother me because outside her path, why would she? And doing a 180 from 'go getter' to submissive gal.

The only path this should happen is.

Lots of Val points and you are in a relationship then she accept beach date with Derryl gang to spite Mc into action.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes